Pelosi magically announces "people can use their own judgement".... it's so wonderful!

Now that we have permission to use our own judgement - [POOF!!] - just like magic! It is safe to no longer wear masks!!
Thank God for Pelosi to allow us to use our own judgement all of a sudden.
It's magic!!

God, why do I ever click on video of that fetid old skank? It wrecks my appetite.

Is it time to wear masks in protest of not wearing masks? I've got a ton of them with good snarky sayings that fly right over the heads of lefturds but draw knowing smiles from the adults.

Now that we have permission to use our own judgement - [POOF!!] - just like magic! It is safe to no longer wear masks!!
It's magic!!

Amazing how these idiots think they can up and change their propaganda like this, and even more amazing how their ignorant cult members lap it up.

We are allowed to use our own judgement because the virus is now considered a low risk.
mmm...and I thank government for directing me to use my own judgement.

If it were not for government instructing me when I can, how would I know when to use my own judgement?

mmmm government loves me...feeeels

1646231974293.png

Nope.
The number of Covid deaths right now is no better than it was in January. Right at the same number.

In the last seven days…..37 percent decrease in infections, 30 percent decrease in hospitalizations, 19 percent decrease in deaths

In the last seven days…..37 percent decrease in infections, 30 percent decrease in hospitalizations, 19 percent decrease in deaths

A one-week decline is enough to reverse mask mandates? That sounds a LOT more like politics than good medical science, now doesn't it?

It's magic!!

Magic? No.
Try very low positivity rates.
Only morons who never understood how this shit works would consider it “magic”.

Forum List

Back