Pelosi magically announces "people can use their own judgement".... it's so wonderful!

Now that we have permission to use our own judgement - [POOF!!] - just like magic! It is safe to no longer wear masks!!
Thank God for Pelosi to allow us to use our own judgement all of a sudden.
It's magic!!

We're not going to forget she and her ilk killed millions of people with their economic, psychological, and physical lockdowns around the world.

Yes, and far less people are getting tested as well, no one gives a damn any longer. If the sheep hadn’t run in to get tested every time they had a sniffle over the last two years, it would have never turned into what it did to begin with.
Then why are Hospitalizations and Deaths also down over 20 percent?

You are just making shit up aren’t you?

Then why are Hospitalizations and Deaths also down over 20 percent?

You are just making shit up aren’t you?
They aren't.... they are up 20% since last December.......

Death.jpg

We are allowed to use our own judgement because the virus is now considered a low risk.

Using your own judgement when the virus is high risk and killing hundreds of thousands is lunacy

I can just see you suckling at Nancy's teet like a piglet.

In fact - deaths per day are higher than MOST OF THE ENTIRE PANDEMIC.

And when did Omicron hit?

Let me check my Wayback Machine
Why, last December

Omicron cases are way down
Your point?
There are more deaths per day right now, then through MOST of the entire pandemic.
But magically... it is ok now. Despite more deaths now than most of the past 2 1/2 years.
Seriously.

And when the next COVID variant hits, we bring back the masks

Works for me

Fact - deaths per day are higher than MOST OF THE ENTIRE PANDEMIC.
Anyway you want to spin it, you can't spin it past this fact.

Iam, see what Winger said in his post? Let him keep talking, we like it, lol.

Notice, he can't get away from his Fascistic ideas. He and his friends are going to RE-IMPOSE their will when it is more convenient for them politically. By every measure of politics in this country, Americans have turned their back on the party of His Majesty, Oh Winger.

And so, let him talk his crap, lol. Why should we put forth an effort to dig their political graves, when they are doing it for us every time they open their mouth, lol.

Carry on Winger! Help us out, and start talking about the New Green deal too!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back