Pelosi magically announces "people can use their own judgement".... it's so wonderful!

I just hope they let us use our own judgement on the plane when the wife and I fly to Florida at the end of this month.

Now that we have permission to use our own judgement - [POOF!!] - just like magic! It is safe to no longer wear masks!!
Thank God for Pelosi to allow us to use our own judgement all of a sudden.
It's magic!!

Follow the scienc....ahh fuck it, who are we kidding. We're dead meat in the midterms anyway

We are allowed to use our own judgement because the virus is now considered a low risk.

Using your own judgement when the virus is high risk and killing hundreds of thousands is lunacy

And WHY is the virus now considered a low risk?

1646233064012.png

Oh,...

Attachments

• 1646232977802.png
    1646232977802.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
Now that we have permission to use our own judgement - [POOF!!] - just like magic! It is safe to no longer wear masks!!
Thank God for Pelosi to allow us to use our own judgement all of a sudden.
It's magic!!

Nancy -- We suddenly realized Fascism does not sell at election time. Had we gotten our Voting law passed or Dominion machines accepted everywhere, they yeah, we wouldn't care, but for now, we have to pretend we're still Americans

One week?

Cases are down 92% over the last 45 days
That's very good news, I don't care who caused it. I was reacting to rightwinger's cite of the 7 day decline and was pointing out to him that it's not a very strong argument.

Nice stat, glad to see it....but we have had 30-45 day reductions before and nobody allowed individual determination of masks or vaccines. Interesting timing.

They are not mandating masks right now

If it makes you feel safer or you are especially vulnerable you can individually determine to keep your mask on

Not the same as individually determine not to wear a mask while the virus is killing hundreds of thousands

Forum List

Back