Pelosi mocked in video, what should happen to the person who made the video?

If someone makes a Funny video about a public person, what should happen to the person who made the video?

Nothing

So Facebook shouldn’t give their personal information to the Daily Beast for publishing?

People really need to delete their Facebook accounts if they haven’t already. What a disgusting corporation that is lockstep with the Corporate Media.

I got rid of Fakebook long ago

I used it to share pix of my children with friends, but finally deleted it about a year ago.

Now I just directly text anyone I want to send pix to.

Fuck Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.

If someone makes a Funny video about a public person, what should happen to the person who made the video?

Nothing

So Facebook shouldn’t give their personal information to the Daily Beast for publishing?

People really need to delete their Facebook accounts if they haven’t already. What a disgusting corporation that is lockstep with the Corporate Media.

I used it to share pix of my children with friends, but finally deleted it about a year ago.

I don't allow our children on any of them. Did for awhile but pervs abound

Nothing

I don't allow our children on any of them. Did for awhile but pervs abound

My older son uses them, but he is involved in Ecommerce and is 18, my younger son doesn’t care.

This whole thing with the media being owned by corporations and these social media platforms cooperating with them in order to accomplish their political objectives is really bad and needs to be dealt with now.

The election of Trump was such a lucky thing. The entire shit sandwich of DC and the Corporate media has been so glaringly exposed!

Depends

Is this one of those videos the President tried to pass off as factual.

Please provide a valid link for this accusation or be branded as a bullshitter for life...

Distorted Videos of Nancy Pelosi Spread on Facebook and Twitter, Helped by Trump

Rightwinger you get paid to spew your stupidity! OMG someone stupid enough to pay you! What an idot!
I am well paid

But you don’t last long posting stupidity

Depends

Is this one of those videos the President tried to pass off as factual.

Please provide a valid link for this accusation or be branded as a bullshitter for life...

Distorted Videos of Nancy Pelosi Spread on Facebook and Twitter, Helped by Trump

Rightwinger you get paid to spew your stupidity! OMG someone stupid enough to pay you! What an idot!
I am well paid

But you don’t last long posting stupidity
If you needed more evidence to prove much of the MSM and the D Party are one, this story should do it.

Apparently to some in the MSM believe Pelosi is off limits, but Trump is always fair game. Hell... a washed up crazy actor on SNL had his career energized by making fun of Donnie, and doing it on a major DNCMSM network.

Do you see the difference?

Forum List

Back