🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi: ‘One Way Or Another’ Trump Will Not Be President In Ten Months

I wonder why stable people support Trump while unstable people don't?

Stable geniuses like this guy?
upload_2020-1-14_11-36-55.jpeg

The Secret Service takes note of all terroristic threats against presidents.

All, Nancy.

All.

Pelosi said today:
– Trump won't be president next year "one way or another"
– Dems may "have him removed sooner" than the election
– Trump "will be impeached forever"

It's clear: Impeachment was a Democrat hit job to stain Trump’s legacy and hurt him at the polls. Nothing more.

Twitter

Demonrats are just repeating what they accomplished in 16: Got Trump elected.
yea right
3osju7ri9ma41.jpg

McConnell Doesn’t Have the Votes to Dismiss Impeachment Articles or Block Witnesses: Reports
Gee, it's obvious you're a Democrat, since 'EVERYONE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES" includes illegals, felons, infants, and everyone else that can only cast an ILLEGAL vote...
All that voter fraud fails fact check.
Hilarious linking to a Leftard website for ‘facts’!!!
the site is rated as being in the center.

When the dems can get the shit and needles out of their districts, maybe we would listen to your big government solutions. Right now, I wouldn't want them in charge of a hot dog cart.

They'd probably stock it with ketchup and mayonnaise.

View attachment 300217
No one believes that dude was a conservative. He was a DemNazi Brownshirt taking one for the team.

The primary thing conservatives are for is The Right to Life, and almost all terrorist attacks and mass violence is conducted by leftists who have no respect for life.

View attachment 300217
No one believes that dude was a conservative. He was a DemNazi Brownshirt taking one for the team.

The primary thing conservatives are for is The Right to Life, and almost all terrorist attacks and mass violence is conducted by leftists who have no respect for life.
Tree, they don't want you to have any rights. A right to life isn't supported to them.

my friends, FDR talked about Health for all, Truman talked about health for all, even Nixon talked about it

folks, the time for talking is over, the time for action is now.

and the only way to achieve that is to kick Trump out of office and elect someone progressive

WHAT DO WE WANT? MEDICARE FOR ALL! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! NOOOOOW!

BS-----health for all-----UNPAID----does not exist in the real world

my friends, FDR talked about Health for all, Truman talked about health for all, even Nixon talked about it

and the only way to achieve that is to kick Trump out of office and elect someone progressive

Your "NOW" is lasting for over 80 years.

Imagine being stuck in the past for so long. No wonder you libshits are all insane.

How ewe gonna pay for it dumbass?

He knows he wont pay. That's why he want it.

Pelosi said today:
– Trump won't be president next year "one way or another"
– Dems may "have him removed sooner" than the election
– Trump "will be impeached forever"

It's clear: Impeachment was a Democrat hit job to stain Trump’s legacy and hurt him at the polls. Nothing more.

Twitter

Demonrats are just repeating what they accomplished in 16: Got Trump elected.

Steve Scalise is your Twitter source? Give us some "credible" proof that Speaker Pelosi actually said that.
Prove to us that you aren't a hairy man butt lover.

He probably shaves to dilate easier.

These same Bozo's said Trump would not be President 3 1/2 years ago. :21:

Not just saying, they were guaranteeing it.

Only way to guarantee something is not going to happen is when you actively working to prevent it from happening.

The dossier, "crossfire hurricane", spying on campaign, unmasking, collusion... all that was planned ahead, regardless of who would be Republican nominee, and when Trump got nomination, their hate just got fueled more.

Lock him up

Seeing he has not locked up his buddy Hillary tell me he will not be locked up either, so stop wishing for what will never happen...

. . . agreed.

If folks didn't clue into the fact that Hillary, Obama and their AG were never brought to justice after Trump was elected, they should have clued into the fact that the whole game is rigged.

None of this is for keeps, and none of it is real. Sort of like when the DNC and GOP kicked the League of Women voters out of hosting the Presidential Debates on TEE VEE to make sure to keep their mutual monopoly on power. We have a one party system, together, they own all the judges.

We only have an illusion of choice. It is, in reality, a one party system. Only intelligent folks have figured this out.

League Refuses to "Help Perpetrate a Fraud"
League Refuses to "Help Perpetrate a Fraud" | League of Women Voters

3346546-Carroll-Quigley-Quote-The-argument-that-the-two-parties-should.jpg

carroll-quigley-quote-lbl0b5x.jpg

Carroll Quigley - Wikipedia

Lock him up

Seeing he has not locked up his buddy Hillary tell me he will not be locked up either, so stop wishing for what will never happen...

You never know. Remember, Hillary was an insider. Trump is an outsider. As we have seen the last three years, outsiders are treated much differently than insiders. That's why Hillary is not in prison today.

Forum List

Back