🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Says "Soon"

i wonder what pelosi will do when the senate aquits the donald finding him not guilty of any crimes.

who knows......run to her extended family?

hide under their beds...

like they are going to save her from what's coming to her!
remember that scene from monty python? the classic bridge scene? I wonder how many questions the troll would ask Pelosi before she shoots up 200 feet in the air and falls into a creek

I know! :102: lol
imagine if the troll ask the bitch,,,"Who Is The Current President Of The United States"?

The senate is about to pass a rule that if the articles are not delivered within X number of calendar days they will become null and void.

Checkmate!

She’s patiently waiting for a bowel movement, before she’s ready. [emoji3064]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are now 27 days beyond the House vote for impeachment-lite and the "urgent" need to remove Trump, and Fancy Nancy says she is ready to transmit ... "soon." So what did the delay accomplish and WTF happened to all the urgency Dem after House Dem said kept them from pursuing the witnesses they now demand the Senate call?

Do Dems ever do anything but LIE?

Pelosi Signals An End To Her Hold On Articles Of Impeachment
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she expects to release her hold on the two articles of impeachment against President Trump "soon," but for now, she is still holding out to learn more about how Republicans plan to conduct a Senate trial.

"No, I'm not holding them indefinitely," Pelosi told reporters Thursday at a weekly press conference. "I'll send them over when I'm ready. That will probably be soon."

Pelosi knows she is out. Her own party has no respect for her and she ain't got the clout she had. AOC toppled her.

We are now 27 days beyond the House vote for impeachment-lite and the "urgent" need to remove Trump, and Fancy Nancy says she is ready to transmit ... "soon." So what did the delay accomplish and WTF happened to all the urgency Dem after House Dem said kept them from pursuing the witnesses they now demand the Senate call?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she expects to release her hold on the two articles of impeachment against President Trump "soon," but for now, she is still holding out to learn more about how Republicans plan to conduct a Senate trial.

"No, I'm not holding them indefinitely," Pelosi told reporters Thursday at a weekly press conference. "I'll send them over when I'm ready. That will probably be soon."

Sometimes, it really seems they go to work each day not having a single clue about how to do it, how things work and never heard of proper procedure.

i am sick of the political theater. i want somebody to govern.

IMPEACH TRUMP. IMPEACH PENCE. IMPEACH PELOSI.

Iran Nan got her orders from Supreme Leader: “President Trump humiliated us, our only hope is your impeachment, push it forward”.

Soon?? How soon in soon??

I thought Pelousy, Shifforbrains at Nadass were hot to trot to impeach Trump??

If I were McConnell I would null and void the whole mess.

What a waste of tax dollars. Those instigating this shit show should pay for it.

Dems arranged a 3rd world banana republic coup.

They do get something other than lying done occasionally. Just nothing ever for Americans.
That's not entirely true but the only time Dems act in the best interests of Americans is when they themselves can benefit.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she expects to release her hold on the two articles of impeachment against President Trump "soon," but for now, she is still holding out to learn more about how Republicans plan to conduct a Senate trial...
Sometimes, it really seems they go to work each day not having a single clue about how to do it, how things work and never heard of proper procedure.
Or they never heard of rules and laws they won't break.

Pelosi SHOULD NOT deliver the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

Instead she should deliver then to the Chief Justice of the Supreme court.

who cares when -

trumpdrones whine if she doesnt and whine when she does

ssdd

Forum List

Back