Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

Its funny that you can even ask that fucking question after 2016 and how the democrats broke the law going after Trump. Let me refresh your memory:
1. Hillary pays RUSSIANS to FABRICATE LIES about Trump and put them in several versions of the Steele Dossiers.
2. The Obama admin used foreign assets to entrap Popadope such that the DOJ/FBI could illegally spy on Trump via a bullshit FISA warrant using Hillary's Steele Dossier
3. The FBI entrapped General Flynn and used very high pressure tactics to get him to lie about Trump
4. Hillary had an illegal server in her bathroom, that the FBI and DOJ gave her a pass on
5. The deep state conspirators have "insurance policies" against the Trump admin, leakers and whistle-blowers that pop up on occasion
6. The deep state conspirators enabled the Mueller Investigation into Russian Collusion, making Trump basically prove his innocence, which he did
7. Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to issue indictments for real crimes.

So to answer your question.
1. Trump said "no quid pro quo" to Sondland, meaning no US "demand" for an investigation
2. Law Professors Dershowitz and Turley both said that the Ukraine call was not a crime nor impeachable

Why the Framers would reject the Democrats' impeachment criteria
Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime

I think that Trump is so used to dancing on the edge of the Law that he thought that he could "finesse" Ukraine to investigate Burisma (and the Bidens) with a short delay in the military aid. Zelensky didn't bite and authorize the investigation, he's new and basically a comedian. Trump got burned by that stunt. I hope he learned his lesson. He should have gone all in on investigating Burisma without mentioning the Bidens. He could have quoted the law that requires him to investigate corruption. All 3 witnesses have said that Burisma is corrupt. Trump could have said that future relations depend on what happens to Burisma's investigation.
Wow, the ultimate deflection there... jump to the finger-pointing and then to the defense of Trump. My question had nothing to do with any of that... I was simply asking If the accusations were all true would they constitute a crime

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

Its funny that you can even ask that fucking question after 2016 and how the democrats broke the law going after Trump. Let me refresh your memory:
1. Hillary pays RUSSIANS to FABRICATE LIES about Trump and put them in several versions of the Steele Dossiers.
2. The Obama admin used foreign assets to entrap Popadope such that the DOJ/FBI could illegally spy on Trump via a bullshit FISA warrant using Hillary's Steele Dossier
3. The FBI entrapped General Flynn and used very high pressure tactics to get him to lie about Trump
4. Hillary had an illegal server in her bathroom, that the FBI and DOJ gave her a pass on
5. The deep state conspirators have "insurance policies" against the Trump admin, leakers and whistle-blowers that pop up on occasion
6. The deep state conspirators enabled the Mueller Investigation into Russian Collusion, making Trump basically prove his innocence, which he did
7. Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to issue indictments for real crimes.

1. Trump said "no quid pro quo" to Sondland, meaning no US "demand" for an investigation
2. Law Professors Dershowitz and Turley both said that the Ukraine call was not a crime nor impeachable

I think that Trump is so used to dancing on the edge of the Law that he thought that he could "finesse" Ukraine to investigate Burisma (and the Bidens) with a short delay in the military aid. Zelensky didn't bite and authorize the investigation, he's new and basically a comedian. Trump got burned by that stunt. I hope he learned his lesson. He should have gone all in on investigating Burisma without mentioning the Bidens. He could have quoted the law that requires him to investigate corruption. All 3 witnesses have said that Burisma is corrupt. Trump could have said that future relations depend on what happens to Burisma's investigation.
Wow, the ultimate deflection there... jump to the finger-pointing and then to the defense of Trump. My question had nothing to do with any of that... I was simply asking If the accusations were all true would they constitute a crime
Funny how you Dimwingers have been relegated to what ifs and fantasies.

Impeachment not going so well, huh?:5_1_12024:

Trump doesn't have the dignity Nixon had We'll have to hog tie the crook and drag him out

Due process, assumption of innocence are the bedrock of U.S. law. What country do you live in?
Innocence and Trump??? Those words are not compatible
What has he been found guilty of?
Nothing yet but even Nixon was able to step down
Ahhhhh..............more HURRY UP AND WAIT.

Same thing you morons have been bleating since Nov 2016 when Trump kicked Cankle's ass.:5_1_12024:

You’re l

View attachment 290367

You are like the 8th person who has dodged answering the question... I didn’t realize it was that scary

I personally think God will soon send a message to Pelosi and many of these traitors in the next couple of years and for some of them, that means their lives and souls will be required of them.

What is scary is watching America turn in to Nazi Germany or The Soviet Union via The DemNazi Party.

You’re l

View attachment 290367

You are like the 8th person who has dodged answering the question... I didn’t realize it was that scary

IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

You will hate the answer. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE...if an offer of quid pro quo were true the appropriate response would be for congress to censure the president. Taking into account Trump is not a politician or a lawyer, that no quid pro quo actually took place, and that we don't wish to intimidate an American citizens from running for president censure is the most appropritae and reasonable response.

Yet Democrats have chosen to jump past censure to the extreme of impeachment, undoing a fair election and the will of the American people, why?
Thank you!!! You’re the first to even try to answer. I think you make a very fair point and that the Dems are making a very stupid and careless move going with impeachment. Do you think the QPQ if true is criminal or an impeachable offense?

In this case assuming an intentional offer of QPQ but no actual QPQ I could support a public rebuke and maybe censure. Congress telling Trump hey we understand you are not a lawyer or professional politician, we get it you made a mistake but don't do that again.

For a particularly aggreges example of actual QPQ, money changing hands, repeated infractions after censure, possibly impeachment it would depend on the circumstances.

IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

You will hate the answer. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE...if an offer of quid pro quo were true the appropriate response would be for congress to censure the president. Taking into account Trump is not a politician or a lawyer, that no quid pro quo actually took place, and that we don't wish to intimidate an American citizens from running for president censure is the most appropritae and reasonable response.

Yet Democrats have chosen to jump past censure to the extreme of impeachment, undoing a fair election and the will of the American people, why?
Thank you!!! You’re the first to even try to answer. I think you make a very fair point and that the Dems are making a very stupid and careless move going with impeachment. Do you think the QPQ if true is criminal or an impeachable offense?

In this case assuming an intentional offer of QPQ but no actual QPQ I could support a public rebuke and maybe censure. Congress telling Trump hey we understand you are not a lawyer or professional politician, we get it you made a mistake but don't do that again.

For a particularly aggreges example of actual QPQ, money changing hands, repeated infractions after censure, possibly impeachment it would depend on the circumstances.
wow, I gotta say I’m surprised to see you prevail as the rational one out of the near dozen clowns that avoided this question. That wasn’t meant to be back handed either. Well said and kudos for giving two respectable responses.

wow, I gotta say I’m surprised to see you prevail as the rational one out of the near dozen clowns that avoided this question. That wasn’t meant to be back handed either. Well said and kudos for giving two respectable responses.

My loyalty is to the office of the president not to Trump or any specific politician. I similarly supported president Obama at times. Bush less so the guy was a knucklehead.

This is the same Nancy Pelosi that said President Trump should be arrested and imprisoned after Mueller's report and testimony established that the two+ year investigation found no evidence that Trump's campaign colluded (or conspired) with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

This is the same Nancy Pelosi that said President Trump should be arrested and imprisoned after Mueller's report and testimony established that the two+ year investigation found no evidence that Trump's campaign colluded (or conspired) with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Dem's publicly attack president Trump again and again, then pretend to be the victim when Trump hits back and claim he's mean and treats them badly.

For those of you who don’t follow politics with the intensity most people reserve for college football, Trump is worse than Nixon!

Trump is a pathological liar, a religious bigot, a homophobe, an Islamophobe, his administration is corrupt.

other than that, he's great!

Dem's publicly attack president Trump again and again, then pretend to be the victim when Trump hits back and claim he's mean and treats them badly.
Of course they do. The ONLY thing Dems are good at is being HYPOCRITES.

View attachment 290367

NO.

View attachment 290367

Pelosi can’t answer why or how Trump is worse than Nixon. Worse, the mainstream media does not question her.

What is scary is watching America turn in to Nazi Germany or The Soviet Union via The DemNazi Party.

You’re l

If the democrats win in 2020 I'm more concerned that with open borders and all the budget busting programs that the US would become Somalia or Venezuela.

Trump is a pathological liar, a religious bigot, a homophobe, an Islamophobe, his administration is corrupt.

other than that, he's great!

Please provide links proving your claims about Trump. You need to provide proof or your post is bullshit

Forum List

Back