Pelosi tape released

Here are his own words from a recorded statement (court testimony is public information):

Hurley: Do you know why you are in custody?
David: Oh absolutely. I’m not trying to get away with it. I know exactly what I did. The lies are insane. People in Washington. It originates with Hillary. Honestly, day in and day out, the person on TV lying every day was (Nancy) Pelosi. It’s [deleted word]-ing insane the crime spree the Democrats have been on, persecuting the rival campaign.

Hurley: Do you mean the Trump campaign?
DePape: Yes Trump. (The Democrats) go from one crime to another crime. It’s a whole [deleted word] four years. It’s unacceptable.

Hurley: What was your intention going there (Pelosi’s house)?
DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.

Hurley: How did you get in?
DePape: It was not easy. There are cameras everywhere. A thousand cameras. I broke through (the glass door with a hammer) and I tried to turn the handle, and of course it’s locked. I body slammed through it. I didn’t feel any pain. I was surprised. All that noise, he did not hear it. He was asleep. I told him I’m looking for Nancy Pelosi. He was like, how can we resolve this? I was like, I don’t know. That’s when he started to do things.

This link is worth a read, very detailed information about the recorded 911 call and Depapa's recorded statements.

David DePape in court: Gavin Newsom, Hunter Biden were also targets
Ok, so what? I don't care what happened. The guy was there all day butt porking pelosi. Who cares? Crazy leftist illegal aliens need to be deported.

I'm sticking with it being a gay lovers spat. What say you USMB? Also notice the time. The news said it was 2am, the camera says 9:31. And the shouting of "where's Nancy"? That is also missing

Seems the news got caught in 2 lies so far

You're an idiot.

And I so can't wait until your favorite MAGA gets the same treatment.

You fuckwits are really going to like me that day.

Here are the highlights of the gay masturbation fantasy the tards' propagandists cooked up within HOURS of that attack, which the tard herd swallowed hook, line, and sinker:

1. The window was broken from the inside.

2. DePape was Pelosi's male prostitute .

3. There were three people in the house.

4. Both men were in their underwear.

5. There is a 13 foot wall around the Pelosi residence which DePape could not have surmounted.

In the police body cam footage, you can see there is no wall. You can see DePape is fully dressed. You can see there are only two people in the house.

You can be sure there will be many who continue to peddle this gay fantasy horseshit in the face of the truth.
It's kind of odd how breaking and entering both homes AND capitols seems to revolve around Nancy Pelosi. And she conveniently retired after both.

They have had months to find a DePape look-a-like and to stage a video.
grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

EXPLAIN WHY HE WAS SMILING HOLDING A FUCKING GLASS IN HIS HAND IN UNDERWEAR YOU PATHETIC BLIND MORON.
Let me tell you something you miserable, hating, Right-wing, homphobic, lying pos, good for nothing worthless ass holes something. I saw the video myself of this guy breaking into Pelosi's house, so STFU with your retarded crap.

It's kind of odd how breaking and entering both homes AND capitols seems to revolve around Nancy Pelosi. And she conveniently retired after both.
What a retarded, stupid ass comment. You folks have no shame, decency, or compassion. What a worthless bunch of zero's.

When people try to kill her for her political beliefs it's their fault, not hers. Get a clue.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
These people are beyond hope. They actually believe this is the way home invaders act. They and their victims often greet the cops at the door.
I saw the video you retarded pos. Get a clue.

I'm sticking with it being a gay lovers spat. What say you USMB? Also notice the time. The news said it was 2am, the camera says 9:31. And the shouting of "where's Nancy"? That is also missing

Seems the news got caught in 2 lies so far

Huh ... If you notice ... You don't really see Paul Pelosi get hit with the hammer ...
You see a bunch of cops dogpiling the both of them a few seconds later ... :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody has tried to kill Nancy.

Nobody tried to kill her.
Quibble with the semantics if you want. A hammer to the head is attempted murder.

Hurley: What was your intention going there (Pelosi’s house)?
DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.
David DePape in court: Gavin Newsom, Hunter Biden were also targets

Forum List

Back