Pelosi tape released

And the break in video. Dude broke in with a hammer and assaulted Pelosi with a hammer.

Why do you need testimony when you can watch him break in with a hammer during one video and assault Pelosi with a hammer in another. Trumpers are ultra violent.
The guy is a leftist BLM/Bernie supporter like the Bernie supporter that shot Steve Scalise. You communist are violent, see AntiFA or ATL/Memphis later today with BLM

Why do you need testimony when you can watch him break in with a hammer during one video and assault Pelosi with a hammer in another. Trumpers are ultra violent.
dn28380-1_1200.gif

He wasn’t a “Trumper” and I would like to hear why he did it. Why do you constantly lie? Have you won a physical fight ever in your life? Honest question

Has any dumb dumb on the left attempted to explain why they think pelousi opened the door with a pleasant greeting to the cops with a cocktail in his hand?

No?

Thought notl 😆

He wasn’t a “Trumper” and I would like to hear why he did it. Why do you constantly lie? Have you won a physical fight ever in your life? Honest question
He was 100% a Trumper in his own words. This is a pretty in depth account and as for Depapa, here are his own words from a recorded statement (court testimony is public information):

Hurley: Do you know why you are in custody?
David: Oh absolutely. I’m not trying to get away with it. I know exactly what I did. The lies are insane. People in Washington. It originates with Hillary. Honestly, day in and day out, the person on TV lying every day was (Nancy) Pelosi. It’s [deleted word]-ing insane the crime spree the Democrats have been on, persecuting the rival campaign.

Hurley: Do you mean the Trump campaign?
DePape: Yes Trump. (The Democrats) go from one crime to another crime. It’s a whole [deleted word] four years. It’s unacceptable.

Hurley: What was your intention going there (Pelosi’s house)?
DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.

Hurley: How did you get in?
DePape: It was not easy. There are cameras everywhere. A thousand cameras. I broke through (the glass door with a hammer) and I tried to turn the handle, and of course it’s locked. I body slammed through it. I didn’t feel any pain. I was surprised. All that noise, he did not hear it. He was asleep. I told him I’m looking for Nancy Pelosi. He was like, how can we resolve this? I was like, I don’t know. That’s when he started to do things.

This link is worth a read, very detailed information about the recorded 911 call and Depapa's recorded statements.

David DePape in court: Gavin Newsom, Hunter Biden were also targets

Last edited:
Have you won a physical fight ever in your life? Honest question
You are very insecure. Cracks me up. The thread where you are getting torn up for not knowing what a marginal tax rate is, or that the SS tax is capped at $160k so you dont pay 6.25% on everything, nor do you have any clue what you pay in taxes is gold. Very amusing to watch, but since you bailed on it you wouldnt know.

I have 8 mil clear security film on all my windows and patio doors. It's not super expensive to have installed. It's not foolproof of course, but it buys me precious time if someone is attempting to break my windows with a hammer, bat, etc., in order to gain entry.
Paulie P. and Nancy are filthy with money, but have no home security common sense.
Typical cheapskate Dimms!!

wow! and Paulie never letting go of that cocktail....

that's most interesting! :muahaha:

you are seriously disgusting

why? he was woken up. He was playing the guy so he could get help. They were in house for a while before police got there

Capitol Police surveillance showed DePape laying down some items at the exterior of the home and then smashing a back door with his hammer to break into the house.

Has any dumb dumb on the left attempted to explain why they think pelousi opened the door with a pleasant greeting to the cops with a cocktail in his hand?

No?

Thought notl 😆
Glass of water and grimace from struggling with the hammer. Dude is in his 70's in the middle of the night with a deranged lunatic that broke into his house. You've seen the guy break in... you've seen the hammer assault... and here is his interview:

Police Interview (public record linked below)
Hurley: Do you know why you are in custody?
David: Oh absolutely. I’m not trying to get away with it. I know exactly what I did. The lies are insane. People in Washington. It originates with Hillary. Honestly, day in and day out, the person on TV lying every day was (Nancy) Pelosi. It’s [deleted word]-ing insane the crime spree the Democrats have been on, persecuting the rival campaign.

Hurley: Do you mean the Trump campaign?
DePape: Yes Trump. (The Democrats) go from one crime to another crime. It’s a whole [deleted word] four years. It’s unacceptable.

Hurley: What was your intention going there (Pelosi’s house)?
DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.

Hurley: How did you get in?
DePape: It was not easy. There are cameras everywhere. A thousand cameras. I broke through (the glass door with a hammer) and I tried to turn the handle, and of course it’s locked. I body slammed through it. I didn’t feel any pain. I was surprised. All that noise, he did not hear it. He was asleep. I told him I’m looking for Nancy Pelosi. He was like, how can we resolve this? I was like, I don’t know. That’s when he started to do things.

This link is worth a read, very detailed information about the recorded 911 call and Depapa's recorded statements.

David DePape in court: Gavin Newsom, Hunter Biden were also targets

Forum List

Back