Pelosi tape released

Why do you need testimony when you can watch him break in with a hammer during one video and assault Pelosi with a hammer in another. Trumpers are ultra violent.
You can take your fake group punishment and shove it up your silly ass.

I does look like a Tom Collins doesn't it? :laugh:

babriNv.jpg

And most of it was gone!

The capitol police, in San Francisco? Get your lies straight.
imbecile. They have the footage from security cameras on the home ..

One video shows DePape, who was inspired by right-wing conspiracy theories about Nancy Pelosi, repeatedly bashing the Pelosis’ back door with a hammer before climbing through the opening he created. An audio recording of DePape speaking to police after the attack reveals he intended to try to force Nancy Pelosi to recant what he called her lies — and harm her if she refused.

Has any dumb dumb on the left attempted to explain why they think pelousi opened the door with a pleasant greeting to the cops with a cocktail in his hand?

No?

Thought notl 😆

These people are beyond hope. They actually believe this is the way home invaders act. They and their victims often greet the cops at the door.

The guy is a leftist BLM/Bernie supporter like the Bernie supporter that shot Steve Scalise. You communist are violent, see AntiFA or ATL/Memphis later today with BLM
Here are his own words from a recorded statement (court testimony is public information):

Hurley: Do you know why you are in custody?
David: Oh absolutely. I’m not trying to get away with it. I know exactly what I did. The lies are insane. People in Washington. It originates with Hillary. Honestly, day in and day out, the person on TV lying every day was (Nancy) Pelosi. It’s [deleted word]-ing insane the crime spree the Democrats have been on, persecuting the rival campaign.

Hurley: Do you mean the Trump campaign?
DePape: Yes Trump. (The Democrats) go from one crime to another crime. It’s a whole [deleted word] four years. It’s unacceptable.

Hurley: What was your intention going there (Pelosi’s house)?
DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.

Hurley: How did you get in?
DePape: It was not easy. There are cameras everywhere. A thousand cameras. I broke through (the glass door with a hammer) and I tried to turn the handle, and of course it’s locked. I body slammed through it. I didn’t feel any pain. I was surprised. All that noise, he did not hear it. He was asleep. I told him I’m looking for Nancy Pelosi. He was like, how can we resolve this? I was like, I don’t know. That’s when he started to do things.

This link is worth a read, very detailed information about the recorded 911 call and Depapa's recorded statements.

David DePape in court: Gavin Newsom, Hunter Biden were also targets

You people who joke about the attack on an 82 year old man, simply because you disagree with his wife who is an elected official?

Your friends and families should be ashamed to be associated with you all. You of course have no shame. No decency. No honor. No respect. No compassion. No ethics or morals.

okay

You people who joke about the attack on an 82 year old man, simply because you disagree with his wife who is an elected official?

Your friends and families should be ashamed to be associated with you all. You of course have no shame. No decency. No honor. No respect. No compassion. No ethics or morals.

okay
Oh stfu you all talk shit about Trump and his whole family daily you TDS ridden clownshoe

Axon body cams timestamp the footage with Zulu time (the Z at the end of the timestamp). That is time at the universal meridian in London, also known as Greenwich Mean Time.

This precludes confusion with timezones.
So that would put it at 2:30am. Thanks for that. I'm guessing the home security cams were just set to wrong time then so Depape broke in 2:01-2:04ish?

This looked like a guy who had invaded his house? Most home invaders don't walk to the front door with the homeowner. You guys are lunatics.
Here is him breaking in.

Here are his own words from a recorded statement (court testimony is public information):

David: Oh absolutely. I’m not trying to get away with it. I know exactly what I did. The lies are insane. People in Washington. It originates with Hillary. Honestly, day in and day out, the person on TV lying every day was (Nancy) Pelosi. It’s [deleted word]-ing insane the crime spree the Democrats have been on, persecuting the rival campaign.

DePape: Yes Trump. (The Democrats) go from one crime to another crime. It’s a whole [deleted word] four years. It’s unacceptable.

DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.

DePape: It was not easy. There are cameras everywhere. A thousand cameras. I broke through (the glass door with a hammer) and I tried to turn the handle, and of course it’s locked. I body slammed through it. I didn’t feel any pain. I was surprised. All that noise, he did not hear it. He was asleep. I told him I’m looking for Nancy Pelosi. He was like, how can we resolve this? I was like, I don’t know. That’s when he started to do things.

This link is worth a read, very detailed information about the recorded 911 call and Depapa's recorded statements.

There can no debate with you lying scum.

Forum List

Back