Pelosi tape released

Well you have to look at it logically and how people respond. Most criminals do not wake people up, have them put on a button up shirt, but stay pantless, threaten them and then wait for the cops to come to act, while their vicitm has a beer in their hand. And Pelosi waits to fight off the guy until then? I mean wtf is this?
Some folks are obsesseed with gays. Makes you wonder.

Doesn't prove anything one way or the other

Time could be wrong

May have happened before the police arrived.
Pants off, arms locked, drink in hand doesn't prove anything to you?

If someone attacks you do you hold a drink in your hand as well?

So the Pelosi cam, cop body cam and/or 911 call center all had wrong times? You don't find that odd?

Some folks are obsesseed with gays. Makes you wonder.
NAh not really. Name one movie or show that doesn't have a gay character.....Name one place where they don't talk about gays. I mean Ron DeSantis shut down a class and was attqacked for hating Black history, because it had topics like dismantling prisons and LGBT BDSM sex....like none of that is about Black History........If you get a chance to discuss black history, RuPaul is not even remotely worthy of discussion.

Lots of strangeness here, IMO. On the 911 call, Paul Pelosi says the guy is a 'friend' but he doesn't know who he is. That would seem to be a 'tell' from Pelosi that something is not right. But then, why did Pelosi have a drink in his hand? Could it be that a consensual event got out of hand? In any case, I don't think Paul Pelosi deserved to be beat in the head with a hammer.

Crazy theory.....maybe the intruder hit Pelosi in the head to cover for their homosexual tryst so that it would look like a break in instead of a consensual event?

BrokeLoser
Maybe, but this doesn't add up. you have an intruder but you're hangin onto a beer? Is that really a concern? And the intruder lets you have a beer and put on a shirt? And then the intruder answers the door at 2 am......
i don’t disagree that whatever happened before the cops arrival is murky and might be sketchy. (Except for the captured images of the defendant gaining entry which is apparently nothing less than criminal.)

But what I saw in the tape after the cops’ arrival isn’t unclear to me at all. The defendant swung a hammer at Mr. Pelosi knocking Mr. p out immediately. It fractured his skull and obviously endangered his life. To my way of viewing it, the defendant’s behavior is going to leave him in a world of hurt.

Pro tip: don’t strike other people with a hammer when the police are fucking looking at you.

I got two questions..
1st is who opened the door, paul is clearly holding a drink in one hand and holding the hammer with the other while the door slowly opens by itself??

2nd it why did the body cam footage cut off without showing the injury to paul?? you never see the hammer make contact and pelosi is moving away from the attack and well out of the way of the swing??

a 3rd question would be why did paul move into the house instead of towards the cops for safety??

I got two questions..
1st is who opened the door, paul is clearly holding a drink in one hand and holding the hammer with the other while the door slowly opens by itself??

2nd it why did the body cam footage cut off without showing the injury to paul?? you never see the hammer make contact and pelosi is moving away from the attack and well out of the way of the swing??

a 3rd question would be why did paul move into the house instead of towards the cops for safety??
I watched it many times where the door is opened. There is a audible 'click' then the door opens, like an auto-lock being unlocked. Makes me think there is an auto opener. Pelosi had his right arm locked with the perp and his left hand had a drink. The perp had his left arm locked with Pelosi and was holding a hammer in his right hand. No one appears to be behind the door either.

Another thought

If Depape did break in at 5:04am wouldn't Pelosi have some kind of security system to notify of a break in? How does that go unanswered for 16 hours? Someone would have to put in a code upon entry wouldn't they?
Yeah, the person that is third in line to be president has no security at her home.

I watched it many times where the door is opened. There is a audible 'click' then the door opens, like an auto-lock being unlocked. Makes me think there is an auto opener. Pelosi had his right arm locked with the perp and his left hand had a drink. The perp had his left arm locked with Pelosi and was holding a hammer in his right hand. No one appears to be behind the door either.
I've been a home remodeler for almost 50 yrs and have never seen an automatic opener on a private home in my life. and I have been in thousands of houses,,
I also didnt see anyone behind the door but that doesnt answer how the door slowly opened when no one was opening it,,

so many questions so few answers,,

I've been a home remodeler for almost 50 yrs and have never seen an automatic opener on a private home in my life. and I have been in thousands of houses,,
I also didnt see anyone behind the door but that doesnt answer how the door slowly opened when no one was opening it,,

so many questions so few answers,,

Notice the click when it opens, sounds like the Pelosi video. Also, the opener is hidden behind the top of the door.

Notice the click when it opens, sounds like the Pelosi video. Also, the opener is hidden behind the top of the door.

then who hit the button to open it, sure wasnt either of the two at the door,,

I find that a security problem,,

Forum List

Back