Pelosi tape released

Guy was a nut case. Everything he did was crazy. The fact that you are obsessed with finding something Paul did wrong other than be a victim is a shit way to live your life.
No, I'm trying to find the truth, maybe you buy the staged nature, I don't. Again like G500 you would make one hell of a cop. You would be like.....Emmit Till, that was one hell of a suicide, poor kid.

If the defendant busted into the house via a smashed in glass door, I’m going to guess that it was the same hammer he used as seen when the cops got the door opened.

And from that moment on, the defendant appears as guilty as fuck.

I kind of expected just one person to be at the door when it opened. In my estimation, subject to seeing maybe some additional videos and hearing any audiotapes, this makes Mr. Pelosi look a lot more like just a victim.

Of course you are. That is because you are a brainwashed simpleton.
WHOA!!! That is a hostile response there, fella! Think about it: long time suspected queen (Paulie Penis); San Francisco; home alone; Democrat; homeless dude who is desperate; San Fran Dem; dried out old hag of a wife.... Fuck, man. You would have to be daft to not know what this was all about. Paulie just picked the wrong San Fran weirdo to diddle with. Either that or he is straight up into some hammer play sex!

So the attacker was holding Pelosi against Pelosi's will, Pelosi tried to get out of his grip and was attacked with a hammer.

Now we know, and all those "reports" from the alternate universe were way off. Again.
Haters are going to hate. What did the husband do to these folks on the forum again?

With Megan... the first time I saw the video, I did indeed wonder why the two cops didn't rush the assailant who had the hammer. Like 10 seconds went by. Pelosi got his head bashed because the two officers just kinda stood there while this younger/large man was obviously menacingly holding a hammer.
Weird thing is also the call recording says the time as 2:34 am. So the Pelosi cam had the wrong time, cop body cam had the wrong time or/and the 911 place and the wrong time

Lots of fuckery afoot here

Have fun with that vicious attack moron. I hope you are entertained. Fucker.
Uhhhh, explain this vicious home attack please. He opens the door smiling.
In other words, you're pissed that it was exactly how the right-wing "conspiracy theorists" said it would be.

Big Paul still has his drink in his hand when the police show up. He was in his underwear just as reported and retracted.

Are you going to lobby NBC to apologize to Miguel Almageur, or is he just collatoral damage in the lamestream media's war on the truth?

An NBC “Today” show correspondent has been suspended as the network conducts an investigation into his now-retracted story about the attack on Paul Pelosi.

Journalist Miguel Almaguer has reported that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband didn’t let on that he was in danger when cops showed up at his San Francisco home right before he was assaulted with a hammer.

The correspondent has been suspended for the erroneous story, the Daily Beast’s Confider newsletter reported.

The now-deleted clip said Paul Pelosi, 82, answered the door for cops who responded to a 911 call, but that they were “seemingly unaware they had been called to the home of the speaker of the House.”

Bingo was his name O

After all the Trump hoaxes, we are owed a few, just call it reperations.

Pelosi had a button up shirt on, no guy sleeps with underwear and button up shirt, NO GUY! Chicks do when they're about to rid the pony or after they rode it....but not guys. Second how many criminals let you have a beer in a home invasion? I mean those things matter.....And why would an attacker let you answer the door?

A dude here in Memphis commits a home invasion, you aren't getting time to put on a shirt and grab a drink and then answer the door with the cops.
You've got that homo shit going full throttle today don't you?

If the defendant busted into the house via a smashed in glass door, I’m going to guess that it was the same hammer he used as seen when the cops got the door opened.

And from that moment on, the defendant appears as guilty as fuck.

I kind of expected just one person to be at the door when it opened. In my estimation, subject to seeing maybe some additional videos and hearing any audiotapes, this makes Mr. Pelosi look a lot more like just a victim.
Maybe, but this doesn't add up. you have an intruder but you're hangin onto a beer? Is that really a concern? And the intruder lets you have a beer and put on a shirt? And then the intruder answers the door at 2 am......

Forum List

Back