Pelosi tape released

The guy worships Obama. A look at his bus where he lives prove that.

Oh come on, I thought all Q'anon members had Pride Flags on their vehicles.

Wait....what the hell is Q'anon? I think it's some Lefty myth because I never find it discussed anywhere but on Lefty websites.

The guy worships Obama. A look at his bus where he lives prove that.
It’s on Audio Tape of his interview with the cops. . The guy did it for Trump. He did it for Trumpers. He did it for you.

Starts at 3:45. Says he did it for Trump at 5:30-6:00 in.

That’s retarded. I believe the victim and the confession of the criminal. You believe in fucked up nuttiness.
I believe if you call the police on your fudge packing buddy you get what you deserve. Trump has nothing to do with it you moron.

I believe if you call the police on your fudge packing buddy you get what you deserve. Trump has nothing to do with it you moron.
You didn’t listen to the confession where he confesses to doing if for Trump. For you. What fucked up friends you have. Disgusting.

It is a joke. Paul Pelosi has a drink in his hand. Those two faggots know each other.
Evidence isn’t your strong suit. I can tell by how utterly stupid you are. I’m guessing C- average barely graduated dumb as a fucking log.

After the way you guys acted [please don't to go to the white liberal playbook and ask "who's you guys?] when hillary lost I think it would be good advice for ya to get used to this kinda thing.
What are you talking about? No one took a hammer to Trumps spouse in the name of Hillary you moron.

Forum List

Back