Pelosi tape released

Remember they also claim Paul was asleep. If so, why is his phone in the bathroom and not on his nightstand? In his bedroom. Just more stuff that doesn’t add up. That of course the usual suspects here don’t dare question...

Dude, the ATTACKER claimed that Paul was asleep.

There's video of the break in. There's video of the attack. There's a full confession from the attacker.

And you silly souls still try to carry water for your delusional fantasy, based on nothing.

You can't fix stupid.

Yep, once they committed and walked into that bear trap, it's easy pickings for us Vultures now. They have no where to go but to keep on posting with stupid.

This is EXACTLY how we got their 'Big Lie'. And their Birther conspiracy. And the baseless nonsense they pulled sideways out of their ass about Ray Epps.

Any story they can make up is now as plausible to a conservative as video and a confession. That's how delusional they are.

You can't fix stupid.

Nope. Voted in by conservatives and promptly given committee assignments.

Priests molesting children, cross dressing senators.

Be proud of your party and own it.
Lest you forget President Biden's appointees.

2023-01-30_17-09-29-Th.jpg

Dude, the ATTACKER claimed that Paul was asleep.

There's video of the break in. There's video of the attack. There's a full confession from the attacker.

And you silly souls still try to carry water for your delusional fantasy, based on nothing.

You can't fix stupid.
Wrong again you idiotic asshole. There is nothing verifiable you retarded piece of shit. There is no proof the guy “breaking in” is DePape. As you’d know if you ever read anything. By all means, continue to embarrass yourself by ignoring all facts and claiming the voices in your fat ass are reliable sources. There is no cure for your brand of stupid.

Remember they also claim Paul was asleep. If so, why is his phone in the bathroom and not on his nightstand? In his bedroom. Just more stuff that doesn’t add up. That of course the usual suspects here don’t dare question...
Did he walk downstairs with it? Seems totally logical right?

Did he walk downstairs with it? Seems totally logical right?
I’ll type slowly so morons like you and Skylar can maybe understand. Doubtful though. Why would his phone be in the bathroom instead of the room he is in?

Wrong again you idiotic asshole. There is nothing verifiable you retarded piece of shit. There is no proof the guy “breaking in” is DePape. As you’d know if you ever read anything. By all means, continue to embarrass yourself by ignoring all facts and claiming the voices in your fat ass are reliable sources.

You can listen to the confession yourself. You can watch the video of the break in. You can watch the attack.

You are literally ignoring every piece of evidence that contradicts your imaginary, made up story.

That's double stupid.
First, because you had nothing to base your absurd little fantasy on in the first place. Second, because you're ignoring evidence to cling to your fantasy.

Stupid is as stupid does, Lant. And you're demonstrating the absurdity of conservative reasoning.....the same fractured gibberish that brought us the Big Lie, the Birther theory and the Ray Epps delusion.

Wrong again you idiotic asshole. There is nothing verifiable you retarded piece of shit. There is no proof the guy “breaking in” is DePape. As you’d know if you ever read anything. By all means, continue to embarrass yourself by ignoring all facts and claiming the voices in your fat ass are reliable sources. There is no cure for your brand of stupid.
Why would the guy who was caught give a confession then?

I’ll type slowly so morons like you and Skylar can maybe understand. Doubtful though. Why would his phone be in the bathroom instead of the room he is in?
Very simple, if I come downstairs and see a guy with a hammer, a phone in my hand doesn't help me. And if the bathroom is the closest place to set it down, I put it there. Still very logical.

You can listen to the confession yourself. You can watch the video of the break in. You can watch the attack.

You are literally ignoring every piece of evidence that contradicts your imaginary, made up story.

That's double stupid.
First, because you had nothing to base your absurd little fantasy on in the first place. Second, because you're ignoring evidence to cling to your fantasy.

Stupid is as stupid does, Lant. And you're demonstrating the absurdity of conservative reasoning.....the same fractured gibberish that brought us the Big Lie, the Birther theory and the Ray Epps delusion.
Poor little liar. Show where I made up a story. It’s YOU who’s has nothing to base your pathetic denialism on except screaming “nun-uh” and quoting the voices from your ass as if they’re legitimate sources. Ray Epps is real and you’re going to be in tears when he gets dragged in front of a REA committee and can’t run and hide. Run along boy, beating you down is getting boring.

That's double stupid.

Reality, truth, facts, honesty, doesn't interest them. Their convenient narrative does. It's why they are losers.

Very simple, if I come downstairs and see a guy with a hammer, a phone in my hand doesn't help me. And if the bathroom is the closest place to set it down, I put it there. Still very logical.
What? He claimed his phone was charging in the bathroom. Damn, at least try to keep up.

Poor little liar. Show where I made up a story. It’s YOU who’s has nothing to base your pathetic denialism on except screaming “nun-uh” and quoting the voices from your ass as if they’re legitimate sources. Ray Epps is real and you’re going to be in tears when he gets dragged in front of a REA committee and can’t run and hide. Run along boy, beating you down is getting boring.
Ray Epps isn't the topic. Why didn't you debate the rest of his post?

What? He claimed his phone was charging in the bathroom. Damn, at least try to keep up.
What kind of phone was it? A mobile phone or a cell phone? Does he have more than one phone?

Paul Pelosi was able to dial 911 himself after telling the intruder he had to go use the bathroom and then calling from there, where his phone had been charging, according to a person familiar with the situation. Have you ever had a phone charger in a bathroom? I have.

You are literally ignoring every piece of evidence that contradicts your imaginary, made up story Why would this guy confess?
You didn't respond to SKYLAR. Why?

Last edited:
What would have happened had Paul Pelosi screamed and started running from this mentally deranged attacker? DePape would have attacked Pelosi with a claw hammer. Pelosi was able to keep him calm until the moment DePape was confronted by the police and told to drop the hammer. DePape then wrestled the hammer from Pelosi and struck him on the head fracturing his skull and knocking the man out.

Pelosi kept DePape calm for eight minutes while the police arrived. The police had no clue what to expect yet acted instantly to disarm DePape after his attack.

If read a homosexual affair into that scenario, you're one sick puppy.
NO ONE is questioning Pelosi you dumbass.....The question is why does a criminal let his victim call the cops and then WAIT for the cops to show up???????

It ain't my job to convince anyone of anything. Still, you were wrong yet again. That's quite a streak you've got going there.
Faun, keep telling us COVID "vaccines" are safe and effective....lololololol

If the democrats say it, it MUST be true.

Try asking these folks about it today and see if they would have gotten vaccinated back then; Indiana hospitals filled with COVID-19 patients, many of whom are unvaccinated Stay stupid my friend.
We all called it back then, even in 2020, now you see all these Fuckers like Gates (it's like the flu, Trump said that and you guys attacked him) and the media wanting COVID Amnesty (becasue they are all complicit in this)

And to your left wing fucks that wanted to put unvaxxed in concentration camps, and fire them from jobs, those leftwing psychos should be tossed in a woodchipper.

Forum List

Back