Pelosi tape released

A

Ah, if that’s your philosophy, then don’t complain about people posting hate, if you are going to do the exact same thing.
My philosophy is to leave gays out of it. Out of hate, you choose not to. I don't bring them up. You and your ilk do.

We all called it back then, even in 2020, now you see all these Fuckers like Gates (it's like the flu, Trump said that and you guys attacked him) and the media wanting COVID Amnesty (becasue they are all complicit in this)

And to your left wing fucks that wanted to put unvaxxed in concentration camps, and fire them from jobs, those leftwing psychos should be tossed in a woodchipper.
You flew right over my post. You can't address the truth can you? Your post has nothing whatsoever to do with my post, because my post takes you out to the woodshed over your own made up bs.

We all called it back then, even in 2020, now you see all these Fuckers like Gates (it's like the flu, Trump said that and you guys attacked him) and the media wanting COVID Amnesty (becasue they are all complicit in this)

And to your left wing fucks that wanted to put unvaxxed in concentration camps, and fire them from jobs, those leftwing psychos should be tossed in a woodchipper.
Indiana hospitals filled with COVID-19 patients, many of whom are unvaccinated Where is your argument against this loser?

Lest you forget President Biden's appointees.

2023-01-30_17-09-29-Th.jpg
Appointees? I'm talking about Trump supporters actually voting for a crossdresser and after confirming what he was they gave him committee assignments lol.

Go deflect somewhere else.

They lied every step.
During COVID

Pre COVID

IT didn't stop you from getting COVID or spreading it......it was never a "vaccine"

It was a money grab by big Pharama and you swallowed it, hook line and sinker.

Fauci was right in the Pre COVID video. It's always been that way....always will be.

I can't wait until you guys come up with the next party "Switch" saying the democrats never were for the vax, they never forced it on anyone......

Why would someone break in to someone's house with a hammer? BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING BAT SHIT CRAZY.
Oh, so he's crazy? That's it? funny during school shootings that's not your conclusion.....maybe we need to ban hammers

Wrong again you idiotic asshole. There is nothing verifiable you retarded piece of shit. There is no proof the guy “breaking in” is DePape. As you’d know if you ever read anything. By all means, continue to embarrass yourself by ignoring all facts and claiming the voices in your fat ass are reliable sources. There is no cure for your brand of stupid.

LOLOLOLOL

There's no proof the guy police witnessed hammering Paul Pelosi, who they then restrained, arrested and booked, is David DePape???

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Last edited:
I’ll type slowly so morons like you and Skylar can maybe understand. Doubtful though. Why would his phone be in the bathroom instead of the room he is in?

Because he went into the bathroom to secretly call 911. :icon_rolleyes:

Because he went into the bathroom to secretly call 911. :icon_rolleyes:
Nicest kidnapper ever. He wakes you up in the early morning, lets you get on a shirt, fix a drink, take a piss, call 911 and waits for Nancy to get home at 3 AM or whenver.......how swell!

Ad guy opened the door
did you see how nonchalant he looked with the drink in his hand? hahahahahaahahahha he feared for his life so much he got himself a drink and held hands with the invader calmly.
Go to 16:35 and listen to DePape talk about attacking Pelosi. He says”other than threatening Pelosi a few time when he was on the phone” he tried to be amicable. Then the cops opened the door and Pelosi tried to pull the hammer away. He says anyone who tries to stop him “from stopping evil will take the punishment instead”. Then he joyously recounts how frantic it was and how he used “full force”.

What kind of phone was it? A mobile phone or a cell phone? Does he have more than one phone?

Paul Pelosi was able to dial 911 himself after telling the intruder he had to go use the bathroom and then calling from there, where his phone had been charging, according to a person familiar with the situation. Have you ever had a phone charger in a bathroom? I have.

You can listen to the confession yourself. You can watch the video of the break in. You can watch the attack.

You are literally ignoring every piece of evidence that contradicts your imaginary, made up story Why would this guy confess?
You didn't respond to SKYLAR. Why?
The freaks are gittin' desperate. :abgg2q.jpg:

NO ONE is questioning Pelosi you dumbass.....The question is why does a criminal let his victim call the cops and then WAIT for the cops to show up???????

LOL

He fucking said why, freak. Weren't you paying attention?

"DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview."

Faun, keep telling us COVID "vaccines" are safe and effective....lololololol

If the democrats say it, it MUST be true.

LOL

Still diverting?

How sad.

Reveals you have no argument regarding this thread topic to stand on.

Nicest kidnapper ever. He wakes you up in the early morning, lets you get on a shirt, fix a drink, take a piss, call 911 and waits for Nancy to get home at 3 AM or whenver.......how swell!

Yet more evidence he's rightwing. The guy is batshit crazy.

Ad guy opened the door

Go to 16:35 and listen to DePape talk about attacking Pelosi. He says”other than threatening Pelosi a few time when he was on the phone” he tried to be amicable. Then the cops opened the door and Pelosi tried to pull the hammer away. He says anyone who tries to stop him “from stopping evil will take the punishment instead”. Then he joyously recounts how frantic it was and how he used “full force”.

Again, what possible value will this have to the conspiracy faithful? They bought a silly, stupid conspiracy with zero evidence.

Clearly evidence has nothing to do with their processes.

You're bringing a gun to a nerf fight.

Has nothing to do with the break in you idiot.
It has everything to do with Democrats' sick and twisted priorities.

Endless whining about a domestic quarrel turned violent as so many of the do, and won't even discuss P.P.'s getting drunk and running over kids.

Forum List

Back