Pelosi tape released

Trump never said to drink bleach
We did say ivermectin works, and it does
I have never followed Q, I still no of no one personally that has even mentioned Q let alone follow.
The deep state is real, it's the military industrial complex moron. I mean look at the lefties are now the biggest war pigs around........
AS for child hood traficking, you guys do everything you can to not look into it. Twitter, the border, Hollywood, ect.......Release the Epstein List.....but you won't

LOLOL

Now you're echoing the words David DePape posted on his own website. If he wasn't locked up, I could be convinced you're him.

rotfl-gif.288736

Trump never said to drink bleach
We did say ivermectin works, and it does
I have never followed Q, I still no of no one personally that has even mentioned Q let alone follow.
The deep state is real, it's the military industrial complex moron. I mean look at the lefties are now the biggest war pigs around........
AS for child hood traficking, you guys do everything you can to not look into it. Twitter, the border, Hollywood, ect.......Release the Epstein List.....but you won't
Injecting bleach is the same as an IV to replenish liquids in your body. The difference being, it isn't going through your mouth.

Wait a minute, what; The deep state is real, it's the military industrial complex moron. I mean look at the lefties are now the biggest war pigs around........

So, you just admitted that the Right were the biggest war pigs before the Left. Thanks for letting us know.

But you said he had a drink in his hand. How did it get there? Were YOU there and saw him grab it or did it magically appear in his hand like ballots at 3am on election night?
I guess ol' Plastered Pelosi even sleeps with a drink in his hand. For such a raging alcoholic like him, that time between waking up from a binge and getting that first drink of the morning is misery. So he plans ahead by balancing the glass on his chest as he passes out.

Other than adding a disclaimer at the beginning, what part do you claim is edited?

Everything before the police walking up to the door and the police starting to subdue Depape is cut out and they've released no footage from the other officers cam.

In addition there is a flash cut between the officer knocking on the door and the door opening. Amateurish and obvious.

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever retarded. :lmao:

I never said he did, ya flamin' idiot.

You don't comprehend English very well.
You said: Who moans that Trumps words were manipulated and spun into "drink bleach?" Conservatives.

So you were implying we were wrong when we said he didn't say that, but now you're saying that....you're a phoney....

Everything before the police walking up to the door and the police starting to subdue Depape is cut out and they've released no footage from the other officers cam.

In addition there is a flash cut between the officer knocking on the door and the door opening. Amateurish and obvious.

WTF? That video has about 35 seconds with the police approaching the door until it opens. That's doesn’t include DePape and doesn’t appear edited.

And there's no cut between the knock on the door and the door opening. There's a clock showing 19 seconds transpired during that period and the clock ticks off exactly 19 seconds.

You're deranged, which explains your posts.

LOL

Great, now the forum knows the next time you're holding a drink in your hand, it's because you're engaged in a gay domestic quarrel.
well it certainly doesn't imply one is attempting to get out of the situation.

LOL

It cracks me up you thought I was serious. That was sarcasm, you dolt.
Sarcasm does not translate to the written word very well. Hemmingway accomplished the task, but few others are so skilled.

Some years ago someone tried to push the use of a standard keyboard character to indicate sarcasm, just as a question mark or exclamation point. Sadly, it didn't catch on.

How does your lack of skill make me a dolt?

You said: Who moans that Trumps words were manipulated and spun into "drink bleach?" Conservatives.

So you were implying we were wrong when we said he didn't say that, but now you're saying that....you're a phoney....

LOLOLOL

You retard, I asked who moans about Trump's actual words being spun into "drink bleach." I wasn't implying you're wrong. I was showing David DePape is one of yours.

YOU just moaned about that.

So did DAVID DEPAPE.

He's one of yours. Could even be you except he's locked up.

rotfl-gif.288736

WTF? That video has about 35 seconds with the police approaching the door until it opens. That's doesn’t include DePape and doesn’t appear edited.

And there's no cut between the knock on the door and the door opening. There's a clock showing 19 seconds transpired during that period and the clock ticks off exactly 19 seconds.

They are commited to their bizarre gay sex fantasies....based on nothing. And there's no evidence you can present that they won't also ignore.

These folks are hopelessly indoctrinated. This is *exactly* how the Big Lie was born.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Sarcasm does not translate to the written word very well. Hemmingway accomplished the task, but few others are so skilled.

Some years ago someone tried to push the use of a standard keyboard character to indicate sarcasm, just as a question mark or exclamation point. Sadly, it didn't catch on.

How does your lack of skill make me a dolt?

While I readily admit I'm no Hemingway, even a casual read of my posts on this topic should have clued you in to what my position is.

well one other point I noticed about the outside camera, it isn't at the same door as the door that was shown on the stairs. The one just released shows a flat surface. So, different door.

How does an 82 year old in fear for their safety get away from someone holding them and a hammer?
Well this 66 year old would have dropped the glass, yelled help me this nut case is in my house and attempt to flee toward the cops yelling take him out. But that's what I'd do if I were in fear.

The real question for you is why the dude waited until the cops got there and allowed him to call? But again, that's me.

well one other point I noticed about the outside camera, it isn't at the same door as the door that was shown on the stairs. The one just released shows a flat surface. So, different door.

LOL

So you think there were two windows smashed in?

Well this 66 year old would have dropped the glass, yelled help me this nut case is in my house and attempt to flee toward the cops yelling take him out. But that's what I'd do if I were in fear.

The real question for you is why the dude waited until the cops got there and allowed him to call? But again, that's me.

And the moment you did that, you would have been smashed on the head with a hammer.

You are asking me to disregard the obvious edit and look at the clock overlay? See, unfortunately I cannot suspend disbelief enough to be a democrat. It's a flash edit, which is a very poor editing mistake. The reason it's such a bad mistake is that anyone with eyes we'll see it right off.

There's no way that the whole incident was a minute and 19 seconds which is the longest video I've seen posted so far. Where is the video of them arresting depape so we know what he said at that time, not what he said or may have said after the detectives had time to work on him?

Don't get me wrong, you are more than welcome to drink the kool-aid. But unless you have a special reason to want me to drink it I'm not sure why you're trying so hard.

Forum List

Back