Pelosi tape released

You are asking me to disregard the obvious edit and look at the clock overlay? See, unfortunately I cannot suspend disbelief enough to be a democrat. It's a flash edit, which is a very poor editing mistake. The reason it's such a bad mistake is that anyone with eyes we'll see it right off.

There's no way that the whole incident was a minute and 19 seconds which is the longest video I've seen posted so far. Where is the video of them arresting depape so we know what he said at that time, not what he said or may have said after the detectives had time to work on him?

Don't get me wrong, you are more than welcome to drink the kool-aid. But unless you have a special reason to want me to drink it I'm not sure why you're trying so hard.

You're utterly deranged. The video is not 1:19. There is no edit between the knock and the door opening. The seconds elapsed on the body cam clock perfectly match the seconds elapsed on the youtube clock.

You conspiracy nuts are out of your fucking minds.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You're utterly deranged. The video is not 1:19. There is no edit between the knock and the door opening. The seconds elapsed on the body cam clock perfectly match the seconds elapsed on the youtube clock.

You conspiracy nuts are out of your fucking minds.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Except nothing indicates he is in fear

Different how?

Not different. Didn't say it would turn out different. Just pointing out just because you would have tried something different doesn't discount he tried doing what he did.

You are asking me to disregard the obvious edit and look at the clock overlay? See, unfortunately I cannot suspend disbelief enough to be a democrat. It's a flash edit, which is a very poor editing mistake. The reason it's such a bad mistake is that anyone with eyes we'll see it right off.

There's no way that the whole incident was a minute and 19 seconds which is the longest video I've seen posted so far. Where is the video of them arresting depape so we know what he said at that time, not what he said or may have said after the detectives had time to work on him?

Don't get me wrong, you are more than welcome to drink the kool-aid. But unless you have a special reason to want me to drink it I'm not sure why you're trying so hard.

Do you have the slightest evidence that DePape said something different to police right after his arrest than he did to detectives and the press later?

Or is this just another imaginary delusion that you've made up to cling to your bizarre gay sex fantasies?

But you said he had a drink in his hand. How did it get there? Were YOU there and saw him grab it or did it magically appear in his hand like ballots at 3am on election night?
The ballots we saw being dumped from video, the drink we saw in his hand from the video

You're the only one with insider knowledge that Pelosi was asleep. So were in you in his bed or in his closet?

Not different. Didn't say it would turn out different. Just pointing out just because you would have tried something different doesn't discount he tried doing what he did.
We’ll sure it might be different, he could have dropped the drink and used his other hand to ward off? You ain’t bright enough to understand

The ballots we saw being dumped from video, the drink we saw in his hand from the video

You're the only one with insider knowledge that Pelosi was asleep. So were in you in his bed or in his closet?

Did you, though? Or do you just believe they were ballots?

And it was DePape that describes finding Pelosi asleep. He also explains why he broke in: to find Nancy and hurt her.

You're literally ignoring DePape on his own crimes. Why would any rational person do that?

Looks like Pelosi answered his door half naked smiling with his "attacker" with a drink in his hand and didn't even run to the police.

The Venn Diagram between those gullible and foolish enough to back the Big Lie and those gullible and foolish enough to cling to these bizarre gay sex fantasies about Paul Pelosi....

...are damn near a circle.

Did you, though? Or do you just believe they were ballots?

And it was DePape that describes finding Pelosi asleep. He also explains why he broke in: to find Nancy and hurt her.

You're literally ignoring DePape on his own crimes. Why would any rational person do that?
You're literally buying the fake news bs, I'm sure he was persuaded to say all kinds of things

1) cause he's mental

2) thats what cops do for powerful people

You're literally buying the fake news bs, I'm sure he was persuaded to say all kinds of things

1) cause he's mental

He's diehard MAGA. That comes with the territory.

And he's quite lucid on why he broke in, what he intended to do to Nancy. And about finding Paul sleeping.

....but you know better, huh? Give us a better source than DePape and the police reports.

He's diehard MAGA. That comes with the territory.

And he's quite lucid on why he broke in, what he intended to do to Nancy. And about finding Paul sleeping.

....but you know better, huh?
He lived on a bus with BLM/Bernie posters everywhere and is a SF nudist. There is no one with that description that is MAGA

Btw prove it was him confessing that and not an AI voice clone

Forum List

Back