Pelosi tape released

LOL

That was from a decade ago. Meanwhile, his website from less than 2 months before the attack on Pelosi show he became a full-fledged Trump supporter.

Yup. And his rant about how badly Trump has been treated and how he planned on trying to maim Pelosi were just bubbling with J6 MAGA energy.

Any man in the situation you claim existed with a miligram of testosterone in his body isn't worried about getting hit with a hammer if he drops his drink. He's disabling the wierdo who is threatening to torture his wife by any means necessary.

For the official narrative to be True, P. Pelosi has to be . . . never mind. There is no way for the story to be true, I can't even construct a scenario in which it is real if I try.

LOL

I don't know ... how much testosterone does an 82 year old man have?

And you're deranged. Provably so. So that you think there's no way for the real story to be true is utterly meaningless.

Amusing as all hell.

But utterly meaningless.

Here's the longest video I've been able to find:

1:40 seconds. I'm not going to wade through all your posts looking for your longer version. Post it if you would like me to see it or keep ranting in your fact-free world.

Looking at that one, there is no flash edit between the door knock and the door opening. The vids with that flash must have been re-edited by a TV station.

LOL

You dumbfuck. You posted the same video I posted earlier.

I already told you there was no edit in there.

Injecting bleach into the body is the same thing. Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs Poor Birx, she was shitting in her pants trying to hold it together listening to that total retard.
For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine as a potential "game changer," but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.

No he was right, the deep state was wrong, but hey Pfizer made a bundle. Great job on you crony capitalism!!!!!

LOL

Seymour whatever is like a rubber duckie in the bathtub swimming around in circles doing the same stupid shit;

All that is possible but unlikely right up to one moment. That is the moment police open the door. At that point, the safest action would be obvious to a sober man: Yell "help," let go of the hammer and run to the police while dropping the "water" and protecting your head with your hands.

For him to act as he did, he had to be trying to contain an embarassing situation, or be drunk off his ass.

The two men did not have to in a "gay tryst" for it to be an embarassing domestic disturbance. They could have been playing dominos, trading collectable coins, watching netflix, or any other activity that could lead to an argument, when an altercation broke out. Plastered Pelosi already embarassed his wife, so far as a Democrat is capable of being embarassed by a person who doesn't mind running over children. His strategy would have been a political one.

Another scenario, far far more likely than the plot to kidnap Nancy is that Depape threatened to tell Nancy a secret and demanded money in exchange. That would make sense in light of the purported 911 recording.

The official narrative does not make sense. No one has to pin down the exact scenario that happened to understand that the offical narrative cannot logically be true.

Suppose a kid realizes that the santa story is false, because there is no way all of Santa's legendary feats are possible. The kid gets that a fat old man flying all around the world, pulled by flying reindeer and giving every kid in every family presents in one night is not possible.

If challenged to provide an alternative theory, that kid does not have to explain where all the presents come from. If he guesses that it is local neighborhood committees that provide them, under guidance from Santa, that would be a good guess for a kid, even though wrong. He won't be able to prove it, but he doesn't have to.

He does not have to prove that exact scenario, or any other, to know that the magical version of Santa is not authentic.

LOL

As if the forum needed more evidence you're out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine as a potential "game changer," but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.

No he was right, the deep state was wrong, but hey Pfizer made a bundle. Great job on you crony capitalism!!!!!

LOL

There are two large edits:

Everything that happened before that 1 minute 40 seconds and everything that happened that 1 minute 40 seconds and everything that happened after it. I can admit I was wrong about the edit between the door knock and the door opening, or at least about who made the edit. I'm not a partisan looking to be validated, I just want the truth.

What were the officers saying as the approached the house? Was it "this is Pelosi's house and the Lieutenant said to call the situation down and don't embarass them," or "Have you ever been to this house?" "No, it is completely unknown to me."

What did DePape and the officers say during DePape's arrest? Let me know when that video is released. It belongs to the taxpayers and it is highly newsworthy so we have every right to see it.

Show us all on USMB where hydro was the game changer?

Again he said "potential" and it does help. Again you guys shit on it, becasue the govt, media and Pfizer told you to.

You ran before, you'll run again, when the stove gets hot you idiot.
You say that about everyone, yet I stay here and kick you in the balls, over and over....or is it the man made hole you have there?

Again he said "potential" and it does help. Again you guys shit on it, becasue the govt, media and Pfizer told you to.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: One of the articles is outdated, and the other one is about prevention. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Dude, you are a fucking idiot. The subject is about it getting cured when you have it. Are you stupid?

It has nothing to do with curing covid in the body.

You ran before, you'll run again, when the stove gets hot you idiot.
Sorry you raging homo liar. Some of us have jobs and lives. You deserve as much attention as dog shit sitting on the sidewalk. Since you aren’t supposed to be here anyway. You aren’t capable of making anybody run. Laugh at you, mock you, ridicule you, yes those work.

Forum List

Back