Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

Oh, yeah, Pelosi was ALL about "rising above it" that night. The high-minded statesmanship just glowed all over her.

Or possibly that was just the flush from her bottle of wine prior to the speech.

Nancy did what she wanted to do. She got under Rumps skin to no end. And now you rumpsters are trying to make it all better. Nancy just grabbed that scab and with Rip much like she did the pages. As many of you that have posted on this, it tells me that Nancy did exactly what She wanted to do. Most of the time, I don't care for her, but once in awhile, she pulls off a gem like this.
She didn't garner much praise even from the MSM.....her bread and butter. The optics looked bad even with MSNBCBut, I'm not surprised she's a gem with you, Daryl.

What about the optics of a trial with no witnesses and a president that refused to allow witnesses to testify or pertinent documents to be seen?

and what exactly happened in the house? witnesses from one side only, witnesses testifying in secret, depositions not released, vote on a partisan basis with not a single fact presented.

its over, you guys lose again, deal with it.

According to Rump, he's after revenge. He's not letting up and he's going to continue burning the place to the ground. That means that the Dems will have much more fodder in the future. Everyday, more information is coming in and most of it IS impeachable. I predict that in the next 5 months, Rump is right back in front of an impeachment panel. This time, maybe they will do it right. And they wont' need his cooperation or files.

much more likely that Schiff and Nadler are up for impeachment for lying to congrress and the american people and perpetrating a hoax that wasted millions of taxpayer money.

Barr and Durham are getting the facts on Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Clapper, Brennan, and maybe even the kenyan messiah himself. You dems started this shit and Trump is going to finish it.

So you've been told. I think history will judge it the sham it was when the Majority Leader publicly states he's working hand in hand with the WH to make sure the president is acquitted.
Impeachment is a political, not legal process, where the jury, made of elected politicians, create the rules of the trial -- and thus any attempt to draw parallel to a jury trial in a court of law immediately fails.
Your complaints have no basis in reality.

Post impeachment and after 3 years of a non stop onslaught of hate and negative press by the Deep State media and he polls higher than Obama at this point in his first term.
And the GOP are polling at 51%. Highest in 15 years.

The most amusing part of this post is that you actually believe it.

Your media didn’t report the latest Gallup poll ?

The Gallup poll is an outlier Otis. Every other poll still has him in the low 40’s.

Don't you first have to have a trial to be acquitted?:)

Don't you first have to have a crime to be put on trial? :)

Read the impeachment articles.
that's what everyone says when they can't answer the question.

Is that what everyone says. :)

Maybe if everyone read the impeachment articles they wouldn't be asking stupid questions like what crime did Trump commit.... to get himself impeached!

Dumb ass.

giphy.gif
maybe if the line in question existed, you could point it out -

fuck-ass.

Did you read the impeachment articles? :)

Don't you first have to have a crime to be put on trial? :)

Maybe if everyone read the impeachment articles they wouldn't be asking stupid questions like what crime did Trump commit.... to get himself impeached!

Dumb ass.

giphy.gif

fuck-ass.

i got no further use for this witness, your honor.

Dumb ass.

giphy.gif

fuck-ass.

LOLOL:auiqs.jpg:

So that’s a no, you haven’t read the impeachment articles.

You know what’s sad Ice cube? Sad isn’t talking out your ass.

NO SIR! :)

Sad is talking out of somebody else’s ass cause it’s obvious you heard that bullshit rational that no crime was committed THOUGH...there is empirical proof there was.

Who’d you hear it from? Rush? Handjob Hannity? FOX and FOOLS?

You might want to rethink your sources....dummy. That and read the impeachment articles.

LOLOL:)

Dumb ass.

giphy.gif

fuck-ass.

LOLOL:auiqs.jpg:

So that’s a no, you haven’t read the impeachment articles.

You know what’s sad Ice cube? Sad isn’t talking out your ass.

NO SIR! :)

Sad is talking out of somebody else’s ass cause it’s obvious you heard that bullshit rational that no crime was committed THOUGH...there is empirical proof there was.

Who’d you hear it from? Rush? Handjob Hannity? FOX and FOOLS?

You might want to rethink your sources....dummy. That and read the impeachment articles.

LOLOL:)
you did EXACTLY what i said you losers fucking do.

someone asks for what evidence you have and you scream LOOK IN THAT HUGE STEAMING PILE OF CRAP and then get your jeremy clarkson smugface on as if you actually said something.

which line? which specific line in there are you referring to?

never mind. you may answer and that would simply derail all known logic if you continue.

So you've been told. I think history will judge it the sham it was when the Majority Leader publicly states he's working hand in hand with the WH to make sure the president is acquitted.
Impeachment is a political, not legal process, where the jury, made of elected politicians, create the rules of the trial -- and thus any attempt to draw parallel to a jury trial in a court of law immediately fails.

Yet senators take an oath to do “IMPARTIAL JUSTICE according to the constitution and laws” and McConnell saying he’s working in hand to get the president acquitted is anything but.

And it’s this the American people will judge those republican senators on. Was it impartial justice to deny the calling of witnesses?

I don’t think so.

Yet senators take an oath to do “IMPARTIAL JUSTICE according to the constitution and laws” and McConnell saying he’s working in hand to get the president acquitted is anything but.

And it’s this the American people will judge those republican senators on. Was it impartial justice to deny the calling of witnesses?

I don’t think so.
Remove "so" and you'd be correct for the first time in your life

someone asks for what evidence you have and you scream LOOK IN THAT HUGE STEAMING PILE OF CRAP and then get your jeremy clarkson smugface on as if you actually said something.

LMAO!:auiqs.jpg:

I understand your meltdown ice cube. Don’t feel bad. You’re not the first idiot I caught having not read the impeachment articles before talking out of Rushs ass.

I tell you what. Why don’t you POST THOSE ARTICLES so I know you read them and you show me what’s confusing you.

chortle :SMILEW~130:

LMAO!:auiqs.jpg:

I understand your meltdown ice cube. Don’t feel bad. You’re not the first idiot I caught having not read the impeachment articles before talking out of Rushs ass.

I tell you what. Why don’t you POST THOSE ARTICLES so I know you read them and you show me what’s confusing you.

chortle :SMILEW~130:
heh - you funny round eye.

never said shit about rush. don't watch any of the late night political shows. so you lose again.

$5 says you can't point out the lines of that document in question that would prove you correct.

put up, shut up. either way, problem solved.

I don’t think so.
Thank God that the House also takes an oath to do "IMPARTIAL JUSTICE". :auiqs.jpg:

Why did Nadler and Schiff constantly refer to criminal courts during the impeachment charade? Schiff talked about motive and criminal courts constantly.

Nancy did what she wanted to do. She got under Rumps skin to no end. And now you rumpsters are trying to make it all better. Nancy just grabbed that scab and with Rip much like she did the pages. As many of you that have posted on this, it tells me that Nancy did exactly what She wanted to do. Most of the time, I don't care for her, but once in awhile, she pulls off a gem like this.
She didn't garner much praise even from the MSM.....her bread and butter. The optics looked bad even with MSNBCBut, I'm not surprised she's a gem with you, Daryl.

What about the optics of a trial with no witnesses and a president that refused to allow witnesses to testify or pertinent documents to be seen?

and what exactly happened in the house? witnesses from one side only, witnesses testifying in secret, depositions not released, vote on a partisan basis with not a single fact presented.

According to Rump, he's after revenge. He's not letting up and he's going to continue burning the place to the ground. That means that the Dems will have much more fodder in the future. Everyday, more information is coming in and most of it IS impeachable. I predict that in the next 5 months, Rump is right back in front of an impeachment panel. This time, maybe they will do it right. And they wont' need his cooperation or files.

much more likely that Schiff and Nadler are up for impeachment for lying to congrress and the american people and perpetrating a hoax that wasted millions of taxpayer money.

Barr and Durham are getting the facts on Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Clapper, Brennan, and maybe even the kenyan messiah himself. You dems started this shit and Trump is going to finish it.

When the time for healing is in order Rump just wants to keep it stirred up. So as more information keeps coming in, he gets his wish and he's headed right back to another Impeachment.

When the time for healing is in order Rump just wants to keep it stirred up. So as more information keeps coming in, he gets his wish and he's headed right back to another Impeachment.
Healing? Really? The dems don't want healing, they want to win the 2020 election and know they can't because Trump's economy is strong.
And....they don't have anyone in their stable of mules to compete with him on policy. So quit spinning it and keep it real, Daryl.

Healing? Did you get hurt snowflake?
I don't need healing at all.

Forum List

Back