Pelosi TRIPLES Down...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
GettyImages-903066586-e1516302944116.jpg

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Hey, Nancy...get ready for EVEN MORE mocking.....

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

Pelosi is making millions from her job and whateveer she can squeeze from others. She has no concept of the Average American and that is demonstrated by her ridiculous comments. Time for Pelosi to pull the plug.

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

When is she going to give her Hispanic House Servants and Gardeners a bonus? How about her staff in Washington?

She's worth $26 Million & won't even throw them some crumbs.

Bwuhahahaha.....

she truly hates Americans. Look at her gritting her teeth that americans will be getting to keep their money and get a bonus.

Bwuhahahaha.....

When is she going to give her Hispanic House Servants and Gardeners a bonus? How about her staff in Washington?

She's worth $26 Million & won't even throw them some crumbs.
Now, how did she make 236 mil off her salary? Hmmmm?

Bwuhahahaha.....

she truly hates Americans. Look at her gritting her teeth that americans will be getting to keep their money and get a bonus.
now that indeed is hitleresq.

Yes It’s crumbs . A distraction away from what the tax bill is really doing .

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!
And how much did we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!

So you gave your kids a little extra in their allowance?
Are you sharing the wealth?

I Never Worked for a Poor Man.

I got a $2,000 bonus from my company because of President Trump, "after taxes" and I am Middle Class.

I spent it on Cocaine and Hookers, but I was just trying to be accepted by The Dimocrap Voting Base.

So you can't blame me for blowing my new found fortune on frivolous vices, but you can give me credit for investing my money in the Libtardia Underground Economy.

I'm generous like that. Magnanimous even.

Last edited:

And how much drd we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!

You got steady growth, steady employment improvement, AND a declining deficit.

Peloton, Kerry, Obama are the symbol for wealthy liberal elite..... the true 1 percent. Pelosi’s ‘crumbs’ comment was a pathetic attempt to stir up class warfare among the masses. Do the math, Nan. Those workers who got what you call crumbs saw decreases in their take home pay and increases in their healthcare costs. ‘Crumbs’ were a move in an opposite direction where Democrats were taking them.

So I'm guessing you'll be returning your $50/week to the IRS?

According to the change in my withholding,

I'm getting an extra 34 bucks a month. I'm guessing that's crumbs compared to what Trump is getting.

So you gave your kids a little extra in their allowance?
Are you sharing the wealth?

I Never Worked for a Poor Man.

I got a $2,000 bonus from my company because of President Trump, "after taxes" and I am Middle Class.

I spent it on Cocaine and Hookers, but I was just trying to be accepted by The Dimocrap Voting Base.
Good for you and your coworkers!!! Cocaine and Hookers??

Hey, here's the question you people can't answer.

When will we see prices for goods and services go down, proportionate to the tax cuts all these companies are getting?

Why do I ask?

Because RW'ers constantly insist that corporations don't really get taxed, they just pass the cost along to the consumer in the price of goods and services.

WELL? That should work the other way too, shouldn't it? I mean, if it wasn't nonsense...

So I'm guessing you'll be returning your $50/week to the IRS?

What a stupid post.

I'm surprised you understood it...oh wait, you didn't.

Will you be sending in extra taxes to cover the big increase in defense spending that you want?

Forum List

Back