Pelosie on FOX News Sunday... Ducking and Doging Responsibility.

Where in your link does it discuss her being confronted with her own words?

It seems to talk more about Trump's reaction to her appearance than the actual appearance. Did I miss it?
I missed one of the links...

Thanks.

I don't see where she's blaming Trump for her words. All I hear is her trying to explain her position...

She was deflecting all responsibility to Trump and even downplayed Fuci's involvement... Hypocritical lying bitch she is..

This IS trumps fault.

No it is not... THIS IS CHINA'S FAULT...

LOL! She'd eat Hannity's drop out ass up.

If that's true, then why hasn't she gone on his show?

Hannity has extended a standing invitation to her...

Why? So he can shout over her before she answers a question? That's what you idiots call schooling the libs. What it actually is, is poor interviewing and debate skills. Hannity dropped out of college because he was a dumb ass. He got a job in radio black communications graduates that were more qualified couldn't get. And now he is a nationally syndicated college dropout who gets to run his mouth. This is who you look up to. Him and the fat flunk out Limbaugh. Is it any wonder why the right stays misinformed.

It seems to talk more about Trump's reaction to her appearance than the actual appearance. Did I miss it?

Thanks.

I don't see where she's blaming Trump for her words. All I hear is her trying to explain her position...

She was deflecting all responsibility to Trump and even downplayed Fuci's involvement... Hypocritical lying bitch she is..

This IS trumps fault.

Wrong again, idiot.

She was very prayerful on Easter she says in response to why are you such a partisan lol.

Apparently thoughts and prayers are now acceptable?

She tried to claim her visit in China Town was about fighting racism. What a lying bitch. It was CLEARLY about driving tourism dollars by claiming it was safe.
WINNER!

Watch her facial expressions when Chris asks her that question. She was pissed that he even asked the question and then she stumbled trying to explain it away... She is in full damage control mode today... They are in trouble and they know it..

Thanks.

This IS trumps fault.

No, it is trumps fault. China did not spread the disease here, it happened due to the inaction of this administration. China did not put the virus in New York, or in a nursing home in western Kansas.

LOL! She'd eat Hannity's drop out ass up.

If that's true, then why hasn't she gone on his show?

Hannity has extended a standing invitation to her...

Why? So he can shout over her before she answers a question? That's what you idiots call schooling the libs. What it actually is, is poor interviewing and debate skills. Hannity dropped out of college because he was a dumb ass. He got a job in radio black communications graduates that were more qualified couldn't get. And now he is a nationally syndicated college dropout who gets to run his mouth. This is who you look up to. Him and the fat flunk out Limbaugh. Is it any wonder why the right stays misinformed.
Why is Nazi scared of the drop out?

Thanks.

This IS trumps fault.

No, it is trumps fault. China did not spread the disease here, it happened due to the inaction of this administration. China did not put the virus in New York, or in a nursing home in western Kansas.

yes, China did. You are a moron.

She tried to claim her visit in China Town was about fighting racism. What a lying bitch. It was CLEARLY about driving tourism dollars by claiming it was safe.
WINNER!

Watch her facial expressions when Chris asks her that question. She was pissed that he even asked the question and then she stumbled trying to explain it away... She is in full damage control mode today... They are in trouble and they know it..
I could understand your obsession with this had she actually been in Wuhan, but your post is just silly and racist. The only person in trouble is trump. He is in charge of the executive branch, it is his job to do something about this pandemic.

WINNER!

Exactly. The left avoid Fox News like the plague so you know she was in trouble to force her onto that channel.

It must suck to be stuck in a multimillion dollar house with a $20,000 fridge full of ice cream. We feel your paIn Nancy. Please be well!
Should we pray for the lousy bitch?
I could pray that she croaks in some terrible painful way.
You continue to show what a shallow degenerate man you are. God doesn't listen to prayers from people like you. He just moves them over to the reject/wrong address out box.

WINNER!

I could understand your obsession with this had she actually been in Wuhan, but your post is just silly and racist. The only person in trouble is trump. He is in charge of the executive branch, it is his job to do something about this pandemic.
Um, Cuomo made it clear Trump has no power to close or open anything in NY.

Cuomo’s Petri dish of death state is all his.

I gave up on Sunday talk shows a long time ago...it's the Lord's day and I don't want to defile it by not loving my neighbor.

Of the commandments...this is the one I struggle with the most.

WINNER!

Exactly. The left avoid Fox News like the plague so you know she was in trouble to force her onto that channel.
Pelosi was trying talk to republicans because she is the US Speaker of the house. She's not in trouble but you guys want to pretend that the moon is the sun and trump is doing a great job while the democrats are lying on him and hoping the economy crashes so democrats can win. Never mind that democrats will lose money, jobs and everything else. You guys make NO SENSE, yet you repeat this senseless bullshit all the time.

Pelosie wants us tor remain locked down for the foresable future.... Let that sink in for a bit... She wants the US to implode..

That's ^ flat out Goofy.

df72c1efa97fda441e0bb28a9eed5f6f.png

Forum List

Back