Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Apparently, the intruder was asking where Nancy was.

So, joking aside, the “motivation” for the attack apparently was political?

There are other very odd facets to the emerging account. Like, unless I misread it, one account seems to suggest that the cops arrived immediately and saw Mr. P and the intruder both holding the hammer. The intruder got control and beat Mr. P. See, Suspect identified, details emerge in violent attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi — Los Angeles Times

If that’s correct, why the hell didn’t the cops light the intruder up?

Look up castro nudist protester and reevaluate.....He seems the typical Berkeley, CA "Berkserker".

1200x0.jpg
Maybe he’s a Tweener who swings both ways

There's a lot of stuff on his social media that makes him look like a right-winger: anti-global warming, anti-media censorship, and other stuff. The radical left is saying he's one of ours.

Apparently this goober went so far to the left that he made a full circle and ended up right. :laughing0301:
In other words the typical nutcase.

So WTF??
So Paul was in his bedroom... the guy walks in and Paul has the hammer.
What? Why does an 82 year old man have a hammer in his bedroom? And what exactly did he think he was going to do with it?
He is 82. Weak as a kitten. A 15 year old girl can take a hammer away from most 82 year old men.
No gun??? If he had a gun nothing would have happened to him, as apparently the "attacker" had no weapon with him.
That is the scenario where you need a Sig 365 XL. Or an AR-15 but evidently even you are filthy rich you can't have either in Commie San Francisco. Or maybe since Pelosi is so anti keep and bear arms she wouldn't allow a gun in her house. Dumb bitch.

That is the scenario where you need a Sig 365 XL. Or an AR-15 but evidently even you are filthy rich you can't have either in Commie San Francisco. Or maybe since Pelosi is so anti keep and bear arms she wouldn't allow a gun in her house. Dumb bitch.

That anti keep and bear arms is a ruse. Different rules for her and for the proles. Of course her home is armed, just like Feinstein is armed.

There's a lot of stuff on his social media that makes him look like a right-winger: anti-global warming, anti-media censorship, and other stuff. The radical left is saying he's one of ours.

Apparently this goober went so far to the left that he made a full circle and ended up right. :laughing0301:
I think it's more anarchist than Right Wing.

He does have a lot of anti-Jew, anti-vax, pro-White, anti-media, stuff here...

It's absolutely insane. Rampant mental illness. He makes up a lot of words and spellings (he spells Black "Balck" and "bLeCk")

Lots of evil imagery.

Here's the real kicker.....

1666981947756.png

Dude is not pro-GOP by any means. He's anti-government, I think.

That anti keep and bear arms is a ruse. Different rules for her and for the proles. Of course her home is armed, just like Feinstein is armed.
If Ole Paul had a gun in the house but yet decided to confront Hippy Dude with a hammer then he is a moron.

Maybe he was afraid of going to jail if he shot Hippy Dude because California does not have either Stand your Ground or Castle Doctrine laws like the free states have.

I think it's more anarchist than Right Wing.

He does have a lot of anti-Jew, anti-vax, pro-White, anti-media, stuff here...

It's absolutely insane. Rampant mental illness. He makes up a lot of words and spellings (he spells Black "Balck" and "bLeCk")

Lots of evil imagery.

Here's the real kicker.....

View attachment 717057

Dude is not pro-GOP by any means. He's anti-government, I think.
Hippies claim to be anti government but whenever there are a lot of them that voting district seems to always go the filthy Democrats, the Party of Big Government.

Forum List

Back