Pelosi's Jan 6 Show exposed again doctoring evidence.

No, because I'm not a trump cult member that creates conspiracy theories.
Dimwit. ^^^^^
Funny how you have nothing to counter the facts proven in the OP, Simp.

The Democrat-led House Select Committee to Investigate Jan. 6 doctored a key piece of its evidence, adding audio to silent U.S. Capitol Police security footage used to create a dramatic video montage for the opening of its primetime hearings last summer, according to a Just the News review of the original raw footage and interviews.

In at least two instances identified by Just the News, the panel's sizzle reel that aired live and on C-SPAN last June failed to identify that it had overdubbed audio from another, unidentified source onto the silent footage. Multiple current and former Capitol Police officials as well as key lawmakers and congressional aides confirmed that the closed-circuit cameras that captured the video do not record sound and that it was added afterwards.

A former spokesman for the Jan. 6 committee told Just the News that the panel was supposed to clearly mark any video that was dubbed with another audio source, and it did so on some occasions in the sizzle reel.

But Just the News identified two key pieces of Capitol Police closed circuit television (“CCTV”) footage -- one from an inside angle showing the dramatic breach of a key entrance to the Capitol by rioters and the other an aerial view of the agitated crowd outside – from a camera system that Capitol Police officials confirmed did not have sound recording capabilities. Yet, the footage shown by the committee inexplicably included sound on the video montage they produced. That video is without any disclaimer showing the audio had been dubbed.

You can see those videos in the player above.
If that's the best you can do, then good luck with that. The republicans look like trash.
Your surrender has been noted.
Enjoy watching the trash republicans breaking into the capitol and rioting and beating cops. I'm going to watch it again:

If that's the best you can do, then good luck with that. The republicans look like trash.
Your surrender has been noted.
Enjoy watching the trash republicans breaking into the capitol and rioting and beating cops. I'm going to watch it again:

You still have nothing, Simp.

The Democrat-led House Select Committee to Investigate Jan. 6 doctored a key piece of its evidence, adding audio to silent U.S. Capitol Police security footage used to create a dramatic video montage for the opening of its primetime hearings last summer, according to a Just the News review of the original raw footage and interviews.

In at least two instances identified by Just the News, the panel's sizzle reel that aired live and on C-SPAN last June failed to identify that it had overdubbed audio from another, unidentified source onto the silent footage. Multiple current and former Capitol Police officials as well as key lawmakers and congressional aides confirmed that the closed-circuit cameras that captured the video do not record sound and that it was added afterwards.

A former spokesman for the Jan. 6 committee told Just the News that the panel was supposed to clearly mark any video that was dubbed with another audio source, and it did so on some occasions in the sizzle reel.

But Just the News identified two key pieces of Capitol Police closed circuit television (“CCTV”) footage -- one from an inside angle showing the dramatic breach of a key entrance to the Capitol by rioters and the other an aerial view of the agitated crowd outside – from a camera system that Capitol Police officials confirmed did not have sound recording capabilities. Yet, the footage shown by the committee inexplicably included sound on the video montage they produced. That video is without any disclaimer showing the audio had been dubbed.

ahhh yea sure
anyways back in the real world enjoy watching the republican trash riot and beat cops.
Look at the total joke that is talking on the phone about coming to kill Mike Pence
You trash even made a gallow in fron of the Capitol !!

You look so stupid !

Next time you serve that kind of word salad, I'd like a nice balsamic vinaigrette on mine, thanks.

And if this is the kind of "gallows" that haunts your nightmares, seek help from an optometrist or a psychiatrist.

GALLOWS GUY.jpg

You still have nothing, Simp.

you somehow think repeated "nuh uh" changes the videos of the trash republicans breaking into the Capitol and beating cops and rioting and disgracing themselves.

I love how you trash are desperate to try and downplay the Jan 6th Trump insurection. A Republican riot at the Capitol based on total lies !!

Jan 6th was one of the most disgraceful days in US history that will live in infamy, just like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

Next time you serve that kind of word salad, I'd like a nice balsamic vinaigrette on mine, thanks.

And if this is the kind of "gallows" that haunts your nightmares, seek help from an optometrist or a psychiatrist.

View attachment 791584
Yup ok.
Back in reality, enjoy watching the 1000+ videos of all the trash Republicans breaking into the Capitol, rioting, beating cops, and looking pathetic and stupid AF

I think I am going to watch it again.

It's even funnier that you believe I should provide proof of your fake news alternative facts.
I dont need anyone to provide proof of the facts in my OP, the OP does it.

YOU claimed it was false, so prove it, Simp.

you somehow think repeated "nuh uh" changes the videos of the trash republicans breaking into the Capitol and beating cops and rioting and disgracing themselves.

I love how you trash are desperate to try and downplay the Jan 6th Trump insurection. A Republican riot at the Capitol based on total lies !!

Jan 6th was one of the most disgraceful days in US history that will live in infamy, just like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.
Your whinefest has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, which is Piglosi altering and manufacturing fake evidence, Simp.

Yup ok.
Back in reality, enjoy watching the 1000+ videos of all the trash Republicans breaking into the Capitol, rioting, beating cops, and looking pathetic and stupid AF

Cool. Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday morning.

Your whinefest has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, which is Piglosi altering and manufacturing fake evidence, Simp.

You expected that poster to be able to stay on topic in your thread? :laughing0301: He/she/it can't even accomplish that is his/her/its own threads!

You expected that poster to be able to stay on topic in your thread? :laughing0301: He/she/it can't even accomplish that is his/her/its own threads!

I love it when that moron starts a thread on the economy then exposes the fact he doesn’t know the difference between debt and deficit. :laughing0301:

Mac 1958 wrote: "Boy, somebody better tell all those insurrectionists who pleaded guilty!"

Man, you really are one dishonest son of a bitch....

Dishonest bot.

USMB -- Online now:

Total: 435 (members: 143, guests: 292)
Robots: 647

The thread has been totally debunked.

They played audio of a cop shouting "The Capitol has been breach" while they played video of republican trash breaking into the Capitol, SO WHAT

We are all waiting for somebody to explain to us what the point of the thread is.
It changes nothing. Trash republicans broke into the Capitol, rioted, and beat cops repeatedly on Jan 6th.

Nothing in the thread changes any of that

The thread has been totally debunked.

They played audio of a cop shouting "The Capitol has been breach" while they played video of republican trash breaking into the Capitol, SO WHAT

We are all waiting for somebody to explain to us what the point of the thread is.
It changes nothing. Trash republicans broke into the Capitol, rioted, and beat cops repeatedly on Jan 6th.

Nothing in the thread changes any of that, its just more excuses from the party of excuses.

Yup ok.

They were not insurrectionists. The real insurrectionists are elected/non elected in D.C.

Say what
What does that even mean? You people can never debate any issue, you just regurgitate pathetic attempts at quips, that are so cliche.

Its all on video MAGA trash breaking into the Capitol, and beating cops, and rioting at the Capitol.

What is the point of this thread, to cry like pussies again?

Are you trying to say, that playing audio of a cop yelling "They breached the Capitol" over the no audio video of a bunch of MAGA trash breaking into the Capitol, like total trash criminals, somehow demininshes the disgraceful Jan 6th Insurrection?

What is the point?
Its all on video, MAGA trash rioting and beating cops repeatedly.
why did the Jan 6 Committee need to doctor evidence at their show trials?

Forum List

Back