Pelosi's Jan 6 Show exposed again doctoring evidence.

yea ok, nice try

The videos are real. The audio is real. Playing audio over video changes nothing, but it does make you cry like a pussy again so I like it !!!

You have posted nothing of merit at all, per usual.
Nothing you said will the change the fact that Republican trash rioted, beat cops, and then illegally broke into the Capitol building and beat more cops repeatedly.
It has been proven the audio was added. Stop lying dumbass.

It has been proven the audio was added. Stop lying dumbass.
We know it was added retard.
SO WHAT

It changes nothing at all because trash Republican rioted at the Capitol and then beat cops. Then they illegally broke into the Capitol and beat more cops.
The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was one of the most disgraceful days in US history, on par with 911 and Pearl Harbor.

This is just your desperate attempt to look less bad over the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection, and it has failed.

yea ok, nice try

The videos are real. The audio is real. Playing audio over video changes nothing, but it does make you cry like a pussy again so I like it !!!

Nothing you said will the change the fact that Republican trash rioted, beat cops, and then illegally broke into the Capitol building and beat more cops repeatedly.

What a total MAGA disgrace.

ENJOY !!

More lies.

Fabricated “evidence”.

yea ok, nice try

More lies.

We know it was added retard.
SO WHAT

It changes nothing at all because trash Republican rioted at the Capitol and then beat cops. Then they illegally broke into the Capitol and beat more cops.
The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was one of the most disgraceful days in US history, on par with 911 and Pearl Harbor.

This is just your desperate attempt to look less bad over the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection, and it has failed.

So you finally admit it is fabricated ‘evidence”.

So you finally admit it is fabricated ‘evidence”.
Nope

Nope

More lies.

They admit they fabricated it, Simp.

Nope
They're going to reply to anything with "fake news".

They just blurt and grunt now. Trumpster Tourette's.

More lies.

They admit they fabricated it, Simp.
Obviously you don't know the definition of fabricated.

You didn't even pass the 6th grade.
republicans are dumber than the average American, you are proof of that.

Obviously you don't know the definition of fabricated.

You didn't even pass the 6th grade.
republicans are dumber than the average American, you are proof of that.
Meaningless drivel.

I note not a single board Dimwinger has provided a single link or shred of evidence the facts in the OP do not prove the Jan 6 Clown Show once again is exposed fabricating evidence.

I note not a single board Dimwinger has provided a single link or shred of evidence the facts in the OP do not prove the Jan 6 Clown Show once again is exposed fabricating evidence.
We don't need to.

The 10000+ videos of all the MAGA trash rioting, beating Cops, Illegally Breaking into the Capitol, and playing dress up are all the evidence we need to prove republicans are total scum and total trash. Traitors to America.

The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection will never go away and you people will permanently look deplorable, and Jan 6th will permanently be a day of infamy forever. All because you trash rioted at the Capitol over lies.

ENJOY your Prison Sentence !!!!

We don't need to.

The 10000+ videos of all the MAGA trash rioting, beating Cops, Illegally Breaking into the Capitol, and playing dress up are all the evidence we need to prove republicans are total scum and total trash. Traitors to America.

The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection will never go away and you people will permanently look deplorable, and Jan 6th will permanently be a day of infamy forever. All because you trash rioted at the Capitol over lies.

ENJOY your Prison Sentence !!!!
Now I’m going to prison?

You are an unhinged lunatic. :laughing0301:

And that may be the case. I do agree that the sound from the video presented does seem to have been added.

But, so what? What is being proven here?
Only what the article was alleging, that evidence presented at the committee, and on TEE VEE, was manipulated for effect...

Why do that in the first place?

Only what the article was alleging, that evidence presented at the committee, and on TEE VEE, was manipulated for effect...

Why do that in the first place?
So hang on
Are you defending these trash, claiming they didn't disgrace themselves and didn't clearly and obviously Riot and attack and Beat cops Repeatedly, then illegally break into the Capitol and Beat more Cops???

Obviously you have not seen the 1000+ videos showing exactly that.

WATCH THIS:

Huh??

The showed a video of MAGA rioters breaking into the Capitol in total disgrace.
Then they played sound of a cop announcing the Capitol has been breached.

You people are really reaching here and desperate as fuck to try and excuse the disgraceful Jan 6th Insurrection.

The problem is there are 10000+ videos all with sound all repeatedly showing MAGA trash attacking and beating cops, and breaking into the Capitol, and beating cops some more, and playing dress up running around in combat vest like wanna be bad asses.

Its laughable to think that playing that audio clip somehow excuses or negates the Jan 6th Insurrection. Obviously you are desperate to try and dismiss the shameful and disgraceful behavior of the MAGA republicans.

Talk about desperation
All I wanted? Was an honest investigation of the incident.

The J6 committee was anything but, IMO.

We've seen a lot of folks text messenges from that day, how about we see the speaker of the House? How about we see the internal communications of the FBI and the capitol police?

:dunno:

So hang on
Are you defending these trash, claiming they didn't disgrace themselves and didn't clearly and obviously Riot and attack and Beat cops Repeatedly, then illegally break into the Capitol and Beat more Cops???

Obviously you have not seen the 1000+ videos showing exactly that.

WATCH THIS:

I'm not defending anyone.

Keep creating strawman arguments in your head, and no where else.

I'm not defending anyone.

Keep creating strawman arguments in your head, and no where else.
so what is your point?

They put audio over a silent video?? So What?
Who gives a flying fuck??

OMG OMG mommy mommy they put audio over video what a fuckin travesty !!

Now lets ignore the fact that thousands of disgraceful trash rioted at the Capitol over total lies and beat cops repeatedly, then illegally broke into the Capitol and beat more cops.

Your selective outrage is a total joke and disgrace. You care more about audio over video than disgraceful trash rioting, and attacking and beating cops, and possibly killing politicians if they didn't evacuate.

I think it is safe to say your morals are absolute garbage, and you need to make major changes in life to ever be consider a person of character.

Forum List

Back