🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi’s replacement Hakeem Jefferies is an existential threat to Democracy…he is an election denier

This is bad. Hakeem Jeffries should be banned off all social media for undermining confidence in our DEMOCRACY!

YOU CANNOT QUESTION AN ELECTION!

He received the largest donation of any House member from FTX.....$30 million.

He should give it back and resign for being an election denier!

He must be banned, undermining democracy by questioning elections is an existential threat to democracy!

1669921633331.png

He must step down immediately. He is a direct threat to Democracy.

ELECTION DENIER!

DIRECT THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!

Wow, black guy gets elected to a position of power (somewhat. His party will not be the majority shortly) and right wingers lose their shit.
Where oh where have I seen this playbook run before??? :auiqs.jpg:

Wow, black guy gets elected to a position of power (somewhat. His party will not be the majority shortly) and right wingers lose their shit.
It's the politics. He makes Chairman Mao look like a slave shop Capitalist.

Nancy should have stepped aside for him when he was vying for the spot years ago.

Nancy should have stepped aside for him when he was vying for the spot years ago.
"Nancy should have stepped aside for him when he was vying for the spot years ago."

Corrected: Nancy should have stepped aside years ago.

Every time you use it to deflect from the issue at hand.

Forum List

Back