Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

So the Secret Service Agents says it is all a lie but yet she stands by her hearsay testimony.

Talk about doubling down on stupid.

You support a coup
Only if you supported Hoe Biddum.

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 5.03.28 PM.jpg

So the Secret Service Agents says it is all a lie but yet she stands by her hearsay testimony.

We dont dispute her recounting of what she feels she heard from somebody
else .
We do stand by that it’s hearsay

Was anything she said the truth? At this rate everything she claimed will be debunked by the end of today.

She claims she wrote a note that was actually written by a WH lawyer. This should be easy to verify.

Bring it on. The two SS guys, and this lawyer guy should testify under oath before the committee and get the facts on the legal record!

Yep. Big bombshell, right? A hearsay "witness" who's already been contradicted by the people who were actually there.
You think that was the bombshell in the hearing? :lol: That's what your handlers are telling you??

Okee dokee!

The bombshell is that the explosive could not ignite because the fuse was elsewhere

Not a surprise. IF she outs Schiff and others her chances of being clintoncided go way up..

She has been marked a liar, none of her testimony will now be believed. She has been impeached as a witness.

Meaningless blather.

The woman has NO REASON to lie. Furthermore, there are other people who would deny this story if it weren’t true.

Nobody has come forward. A bunch of right wing web sites claim it isn’t true but not one of them is credible and no one has testified under oath.

You’re just pissed that Trump has been exposed for the treasonous piece of shit that he is.

Not a surprise. IF she outs Schiff and others her chances of being clintoncided go way up..

She has been marked a liar, none of her testimony will now be believed. She has been impeached as a witness.

No she hasn’t been impeached in any way. A bunch of fake news sites say she’s lying. Big whoop.

You need EVIDENCE and you have NONE.

It’s her that was unable to present what is recognized as evidence

Testimony is evidence you dolt. Other witnesses have confirmed her information. They would not have presented her if she wasn’t credible or her testimony wasn’t supported by the evidence.

Last but not least, Donald Trump wouldn’t be going to such lengths to discredit this woman if she really was lying. Trump is having small hairy kittens over what she told the investigating committee.

Last edited:
Even Democrats at this point can surely see that this "witness" was chosen by the committee for what she was going to say.
And they were so giddy about getting this out that they didn't even do a basic job of vetting her answers.

THIS - shows this was never about "getting to the truth". But, as we have said all along, a prepaid campaign show to throw out anything they could find knowing damn well MOST of the media won't talk expose the deceptions.

I'm not a Democrat
You ain't shit. You need to WORK your way up to being a democrat.

and I don't subsume my identity to a Fake Messiah con man like you losers.
You don't abuse yourself? Trump doesn't look like no messiah to me, just a businessman who loves his country who wants to see others enjoy the benefits of our country as much as he has who sacrificed a billion dollars to do so for four years. And I never lose.

You OTOH look like someone who never wins.

Forum List

Back