Pence Believes Jesus 'Speaks' to Him, How About You?

Does Jesus 'Speak' to you?

• No, but I believe He is Real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This thread has become a hatefest on Christians.
John 15
18“If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19“If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you. 20“Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21“But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me.22“If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23“He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24“If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would not have sin; but now they have both seen and hated Me and My Father as well. 25“But they have done this to fulfill the word that is written in their Law, ‘THEY HATED ME WITHOUT A CAUSE.’

Wait a second. Are you saying that you believe Pence is being directed by Jesus?
I believe this is a PERSONAL matter not to be taken lightly as the God-Haters do. They are fools and their opinion is worthless on this topic.
What makes a person a god--hater, in your opinion?
It’s not about being a so-called God hater... The reality of the situation one only wins when the world loses its grip on them.
John 15
18“If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19“If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you. 20“Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21“But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me.22“If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23“He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24“If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would not have sin; but now they have both seen and hated Me and My Father as well. 25“But they have done this to fulfill the word that is written in their Law, ‘THEY HATED ME WITHOUT A CAUSE.’

This thread has become a hatefest on Christians.
John 15
Well that really convinced me!!! :iyfyus.jpg:

Wait a second. Are you saying that you believe Pence is being directed by Jesus?
I believe this is a PERSONAL matter not to be taken lightly as the God-Haters do. They are fools and their opinion is worthless on this topic.
It’s not about being a so-called God hater... The reality of the situation one only wins when the world loses its grip on them.
John 15
Death Angel referred to "god-haters". I want to know how one qualifies to be a "god-hater" in his opinion.

John 15
Death Angel referred to "god-haters". I want to know how one qualifies to be a "god-hater" in his opinion.
and which god is he talking about

Anyone who believes the Bible has any truth, or for that matter believes in god. Is in my book an absolute moron.

I believe the voice in Mike's head is that of Beelzebub

best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

7fe1877a3579b2387570a5e020d81ae6.jpg

Nobody cares about a God-Haters opinion.

Oh, but they do.

I live in a Southern city that had an Evangelical Christian coffee shop where I used to stop. It was a nice, friendly place, and I really liked the owner. They had bible study, and prayers, and Christian stuff all over the shelves and the walls. I thought it was an interesting business concept. But I was wrong. It went under. It was replaced by a hip, edgy coffee shop, whose customers have tattoos and piercings, and it is thriving.

The moral of the story? People would rather have a coffee with the devil than with Jesus.

Great story - as Billy Joel once said:

… They say there's a heaven for those who will wait
Some say it's better but I say it ain't
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
The sinners are much more fun…

Remember, Bush went to war with Iraq after God told him to.

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

Those that beleive in the Christian faith should not have a problem with believing in prayer and that God has many ways to speak to people. If God spoke to Moses through a burning bush, then he can speak to others by whatever method he chooses.

On the others hand, those that beleive that Christianity is simply a fairy tale will beleive Pence is full of shit.

I is my understanding that all presidents in at least the past 50 years have claimed to be Christians. Are they lying just to get elected, or do they really beleive in God?

Problem is he didn't. Abraham thought God told him to kill his son (according to scripture), that was the culture back then, sacrifice humans, pure children preferably.
I take it you don't believe the Christian Faith.

My position on Jesus is that if a person were to simply pick up a red letter edition of the bible and took to heart only the red letters, they would benefit greatly.

it's invariably the other stuff that muddles things up.

Measure your beliefs against the teachings of scripture from Genesis to Revelation. If you have an honest heart, you'll know.

Remember, Bush went to war with Iraq after God told him to.

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

Those that beleive in the Christian faith should not have a problem with believing in prayer and that God has many ways to speak to people. If God spoke to Moses through a burning bush, then he can speak to others by whatever method he chooses.

On the others hand, those that beleive that Christianity is simply a fairy tale will beleive Pence is full of shit.

I is my understanding that all presidents in at least the past 50 years have claimed to be Christians. Are they lying just to get elected, or do they really beleive in God?

Problem is he didn't. Abraham thought God told him to kill his son (according to scripture), that was the culture back then, sacrifice humans, pure children preferably.
I take it you don't believe the Christian Faith.

I do not believe that God, Jesus or any God talks to people, its them talking to themselves.

It's known as the sixth sense, it's known as the gut when God speaks to those who still have that left it's what guides you to your choices. Those who have lost it listen to the computer, their Gov, and others for their choices in life. So when you have a world where TECHNOLOGY is your God, you lose everything from common sense, logic, sixth sense, what's right, what is wrong. Some will notice many things that use to be WRONG is becoming right.........

Socially engineered victims will always Obey their AI GODS........ that is a tiny portion of victims.

In other words you've lost or will lose your FREE WILL........AI will take care of it for you.

Pence Believes Jesus 'Speaks' to Him, How About You?

He tries to call collect but I don't accept collect calls...

Forum List

Back