Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

Pence is a bigot. If you can't boo bigots, who can you boo?

And you are a bigot, big deal, you are both bigots, you need a pacifier now?

And what exactly makes me a bigot? Pence opposes equal rights for gays. He even opposes women in the military.
Everyone with sense opposes women in the military. You still haven't provided any example of Pence opposing equal rights for gays.

Let's hear you admit that you know nothing of the Pence anti-gay legislation.

Let's hear you admit that you know nothing of Hillary calling 60 million people deplorable.

She called homophobes, xenophobes, Islamophobes, and racists deplorable.

Which category are you in?

I think you are right, for the next four years the liberals need to just boo Pence and Trump, that will show'em.

It will certainly get through Trump's condom-thin skin, at the very least.

That works, just keep it going.

Sometimes you just gotta troll a troll, nawmean?

I'm serious man, they need to boo these two every chance possible, it will bring them down big time, them you can run Hillary, that will show'em.

It won't "bring them down," but it would be entertaining to watch Trump unravel. What, you don't agree? Come on, the lefties have to have a little fun in our new fascist America.

I just said I want you to boo at every chance, you having trouble with English?

It will certainly get through Trump's condom-thin skin, at the very least.

That works, just keep it going.

Sometimes you just gotta troll a troll, nawmean?

I'm serious man, they need to boo these two every chance possible, it will bring them down big time, them you can run Hillary, that will show'em.

It won't "bring them down," but it would be entertaining to watch Trump unravel. What, you don't agree? Come on, the lefties have to have a little fun in our new fascist America.

I just said I want you to boo at every chance, you having trouble with English?

Uh, that's what I said originally. Having trouble following along?

And you are a bigot, big deal, you are both bigots, you need a pacifier now?

And what exactly makes me a bigot? Pence opposes equal rights for gays. He even opposes women in the military.
Everyone with sense opposes women in the military. You still haven't provided any example of Pence opposing equal rights for gays.

Let's hear you admit that you know nothing of Hillary calling 60 million people deplorable.

She called Trump supporters they were deplorable, she tried to divide and conquer and she lost. You can pretend all you want.

Well, the RW'ers are at least consistent.

I recall how all of them defended Michelle Obama when she was booed at a NASCAR race.

I am recalling that correctly, aren't I?

She called Trump supporters they were deplorable, she tried to divide and conquer and she lost. You can pretend all you want.

She won by a million and a half votes, the creepy electoral college notwithstanding.

She won by a million and a half votes, the creepy electoral college notwithstanding.

So she lost. You keep pretending.

[

You should have a history lesson in the behaviour in the traditional Shakespearean theaters.
That was 400 years ago. This is now. The rules of etiquette have changed in the last 400 years.[/QUOTE]

You can't be serious. You, living in the 18th century, now want to talk about how things have changed.

She lost because our country has an idiotic way of electing presidents. You are unsurprisingly an apparent fan of idiocy.

Here's the quote:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that.

No, she called half of Trump's supporters deplorable racists, homophobes or Islamophobes without stopping to understand that she just indiscriminately labeled millions of people. Isn't that what upsets you about Trump? That very same thing?

She lost because our country has an idiotic way of electing presidents. You are unsurprisingly an apparent fan of idiocy.

And you have a lot of butt hurt, something tells me if the results were the other way, you'd be ecstatic.

Me my candidate didn't win one state. That's life, I move on, you should try it, Captain Butthurt.

The fix for this sort of shut is VERY simple....

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Maybe because he isn't half as homophobic as you dumb twats like to imagine.

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Well it seems like he takes after Hillary then. He has a political public stance, and a private life stance? Maybe he has a wide bathroom stall stance?

Well it seems like he takes after Hillary then. He has a political public stance, and a private life stance? Maybe he has a wide bathroom stall stance?

Opposing the insane homo-progressive Agenda being pushed by Democrats doesn't make one a homophobe or bigot.

Opposing the insane homo-progressive Agenda being pushed by Democrats doesn't make one a homophobe or bigot.

Wait, so wanting the same rights as everyone else is insane?

Wait, so wanting the same rights as everyone else is insane?

They already have the same rights as everyone else, dolt.

Forum List

Back