Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

So you're anti-booing, but pro-vandalism and destruction of private property

Free speech is fine, using it to humiliate someone is not. And I have never vandalized or destroyed private property. However, since when have you seen any Trump supporters do this?

Pence is a bigot. If you can't boo bigots, who can you boo?

And you are a bigot, big deal, you are both bigots, you need a pacifier now?

And what exactly makes me a bigot? Pence opposes equal rights for gays. He even opposes women in the military.
Everyone with sense opposes women in the military. You still haven't provided any example of Pence opposing equal rights for gays.

Let's hear you admit that you know nothing of the Pence anti-gay legislation.

Let's hear you admit that you know nothing of Hillary calling 60 million people deplorable.

Except when it is an elected VP then it is okay to call him out on a play he paid to see. You are a real piece of crap.

Yeah, when you are an elected official or a celebrity, this is the kind of stuff you have to deal with. Suck it up buttercup.

It does effect my life but you sure seem to get off on it. Maybe if someone bashed a baby you'd be happier?

Now you want to bash a baby? Better make sure it is a gay baby right? Don't want that baby to grow up and ask for equal rights!

No, that is what you cheered on another thread, you are a piece of crap, asshole.

Yeah..I thought she was kidding, because she posted a funny picture about women and having problems with Math dipshit. Did you actually click on the link to see what it was?

I'm the dipshit? Lol! You laugh at a pregnant person getting whack in the stomach, I was pretty quick to figure she was serious, you, you were just an asshole.

Yeah, when you are an elected official or a celebrity, this is the kind of stuff you have to deal with. Suck it up buttercup.

It does effect my life but you sure seem to get off on it. Maybe if someone bashed a baby you'd be happier?

Now you want to bash a baby? Better make sure it is a gay baby right? Don't want that baby to grow up and ask for equal rights!

No, that is what you cheered on another thread, you are a piece of crap, asshole.

Yeah..I thought she was kidding, because she posted a funny picture about women and having problems with Math dipshit. Did you actually click on the link to see what it was?

I'm the dipshit? Lol! You laugh at a pregnant person getting whack in the stomach, I was pretty quick to figure she was serious, you, you were just an asshole.

How the fuck was I to know she was serious when she starts off her post with this picture?

Women-Bad-at-Math.jpg

I even apologized once she said she was serious about the other stuff. Get over yourself snowflake.

How the fuck was I to know she was serious when she starts off her post with this picture?

Women-Bad-at-Math.jpg

I even apologized once she said she was serious about the other stuff. Get over yourself snowflake.

Fuck you asshole!

Stay strong, brothers and sisters, and speak out against the REAL "evil-doers" (Bush had is slightly wrong)
Pence should just stay away from Manhattan. Trump only got 12% of the vote to HIllary's 87%.

Vice President-elect Mike Pence greeted with boos from crowd at 'Hamilton' performance
"""......

The cast acknowledged the Indiana governor's presence during their curtain call at the end of the show.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.

People in the theater said the performance was interrupted several times as the audience reacted to certain lines in the show.

Crowd booed him like crazy, and gave a standing O at the line “immigrants we get the job done,” tweeted Christy Colburn."""...

Veep-elect Mike Pence met with boos at 'Hamilton' performance

Spoken like a true Thought Police Authoritarian Moonbat.

I will give you 10 Points For Consistency.

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.

You really should wipe the flecks of foam and spittle off of your face, bub.

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.

Peace was going to a show.

It was you people that made it a divisive thing.

Both Trump and Pence should be booed everywhere they go.

I think you are right, for the next four years the liberals need to just boo Pence and Trump, that will show'em.

It will certainly get through Trump's condom-thin skin, at the very least.

That works, just keep it going.

Sometimes you just gotta troll a troll, nawmean?

I'm serious man, they need to boo these two every chance possible, it will bring them down big time, them you can run Hillary, that will show'em.

Both Trump and Pence should be booed everywhere they go.

I think you are right, for the next four years the liberals need to just boo Pence and Trump, that will show'em.

It will certainly get through Trump's condom-thin skin, at the very least.

That works, just keep it going.

Sometimes you just gotta troll a troll, nawmean?

I'm serious man, they need to boo these two every chance possible, it will bring them down big time, them you can run Hillary, that will show'em.

It won't "bring them down," but it would be entertaining to watch Trump unravel. What, you don't agree? Come on, the lefties have to have a little fun in our new fascist America.

And what exactly makes me a bigot? Pence opposes equal rights for gays. He even opposes women in the military.

Pence being a bigot has nothing to do with you being a bigot. Get a clue cupcake.

Ah, so you were just spewing horseshit when you called me a bigot. Quite a confession there.

No, you are a bigot, if you look at your posts and your comments, it is pretty easy to find. In several threads you outed your bigotry.

Everyone with sense opposes women in the military. You still haven't provided any example of Pence opposing equal rights for gays.

Let's hear you admit that you know nothing of the Pence anti-gay legislation.
There is no such legislation, douche bag.

Religious Freedom Restoration Act (Indiana) - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back