Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

lol, and Trump is crying about it on twitter.

You don't ambush someone and humiliate them in front of a packed house, especially if he's the VP elect of the United States. The man had a right to be there to see the play and escape the political scene for at least a few hours without being subjected to that. Yes, they have their right to freedom of speech, but there is a matter of RESPECT involved.

I don't give half a rat's ass if you're trying to make a statement. I don't care what his positions politically were/are past or present. I foolishly hoped that people would be adult enough move on from this election, but it seems a man can't go see a play in peace.

Not many things roil me up like a total lack of manners and etiquette. This eye for an eye nonsense is absolutely childish. Both sides.

Grow the fuck up.

At any rate, here's Hamilton.

"Hard words are very rarely useful. Real firmness is good for every thing. Strut is good for nothing.”

--Alexander Hamilton

People boo in theaters. It's the accepted way of showing disapproval.
They boo the performers, not other audience members, dumbass.

Apparently thinskinitis is a contagious disease.

Lol. You're calling them thin skinned, even after all that protesting and crying and safe spaces and puppies and coloring books and hot chocolate and....

Ha! Thin skinned? Trump?

You should see how you liberals have reacted to Trump for the past 1 1/2 years before you call anyone thin skinned.

You don't ambush someone and humiliate them in front of a packed house, especially if he's the VP elect of the United States. The man had a right to be there to see the play and escape the political scene for at least a few hours without being subjected to that. Yes, they have their right to freedom of speech, but there is a matter of RESPECT involved.

I don't give half a rat's ass if you're trying to make a statement. I don't care what his positions politically were/are past or present. I foolishly hoped that people would be adult enough move on from this election, but it seems a man can't go see a play in peace.

Not many things roil me up like a total lack of manners and etiquette. This eye for an eye nonsense is absolutely childish. Both sides.

Grow the fuck up.

"Hard words are very rarely useful. Real firmness is good for every thing. Strut is good for nothing.”

--Alexander Hamilton

They booed Obama at a ball game and every RWnut on the planet thought it was awesome.

So? It doesn't matter who does it, nobody should be making excuses for it like you are.

I don't object to it. I hope Trump and Pence get a dose of it every time they stick their heads up.

Nor do, I it is well within the right of liberals to be stupid, whiney cry baby losers. I wouldn't expect anything less of you or them.

All your butt hurt won't change a thing and you guys seem so annoyed and paranoid. Here is to four more years of you being a poor whiney babies.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Lookit Bripat, turning into a special little snowflake.

Too bad, so sad.

Suck it up, buttercup!
Pointing out that you and your ilk are ill mannered feral baboons doesn't make me a "snowflake." If I was crying because Trump lost, then I might be a snowflake, but that simply isn't in the realm of the possible. Only leftwing douche bags cry when they lose.

I guess the irony between your statement and your avatar is WAAAY over your head.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

They booed Obama at a ball game and every RWnut on the planet thought it was awesome.

So? It doesn't matter who does it, nobody should be making excuses for it like you are.

I don't object to it. I hope Trump and Pence get a dose of it every time they stick their heads up.

You're such a petulant child.

Nor do, I it is well within the right of liberals to be stupid, whiney cry baby losers. I wouldn't expect anything less of you or them.

All your butt hurt won't change a thing and you guys seem so annoyed and paranoid. Here is to four more years of you being a poor whiney babies.

You probably think that lame tactic works.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

It's really something to see.

Bullying assholes for most of their lives, and delicate little thin skinned butterflies when they get a tiny boo in return.

The fix for this sort of shut is VERY simple....

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Why does it matter if he should go or not? Is it not a free country? You nut jobs are unhinged with your hate.

If he doesn't respect the rights of gays, then why is he going to a place known for having so many gay actors?

If you are gay and go to a Christian bakery and ask them to bake a cake for your marriage, what do you think will happen.

It cuts both ways, it's called freedom, everyone has a right to pay and go see what they want.

I don't care if he went or not, he has a right.

If a business expects to receive the benefits of the government like the police, fire department, and such other services, then they need to serve everyone regardless of sexual orientation, skin color, or religion.

Except when it is an elected VP then it is okay to call him out on a play he paid to see. You are a real piece of crap.

Would it be better if I just threw someone's tea into the harbor?

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Typical liberal crybaby pussies.

Bribaby and Ethel are the girls crying about it.
Not crying about shit. Just exposing the lunacy of the left that has them so far out of touch with real Americans that they lose 3/4 of governorships, 2/3 ds of state legislatures, and the whole fucking federal government. Good job Obama and Hillary. Oh and MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post etc. January 20th will be an American revival.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

It's really something to see.

Bullying assholes for most of their lives, and delicate little thin skinned butterflies when they get a tiny boo in return.

They are textbook cases of the cliche about being able to dish it out but not being able to take it.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Not crying about shit. Just exposing the lunacy of the left that has them so far out of touch with real Americans that they lose 3/4 of governorships, 2/3 ds of state legislatures, and the whole fucking federal government. Good job Obama and Hillary. Oh and MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post etc. January 20th will be an American revival.

You nuts can't even get most Americans to vote for your presidential candidate.

Perhaps you could jump in instead.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Lookit Bripat, turning into a special little snowflake.

Too bad, so sad.

Suck it up, buttercup!
Pointing out that you and your ilk are ill mannered feral baboons doesn't make me a "snowflake." If I was crying because Trump lost, then I might be a snowflake, but that simply isn't in the realm of the possible. Only leftwing douche bags cry when they lose.

I guess the irony between your statement and your avatar is WAAAY over your head.
Like a lot of leftwing morons in this forum, you confuse my avatar with my actual person. This forum is not a theater for a play. The rules of etiquette here are not the same as the rules there.

You probably think that lame tactic works.

I don't have a tactic to work. I know what you are going to do for the next four years, and I'm am not asking you to change or stop. I get enjoyment from all your bitching, whining and moaning. I love watching poor losers.

Perhaps you could jump in instead.

So you're anti-booing, but pro-vandalism and destruction of private property.

That's an interesting set of values.

You nuts can't even get most Americans to vote for your presidential candidate.

The only Americans that count are the ones who voted for Hillary. Thank God for the electoral college. That is why you lost, you looking down on everyone else, displaying that snobbish elitist attitude you always do.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Why does it matter if he should go or not? Is it not a free country? You nut jobs are unhinged with your hate.

If he doesn't respect the rights of gays, then why is he going to a place known for having so many gay actors?

If you are gay and go to a Christian bakery and ask them to bake a cake for your marriage, what do you think will happen.

It cuts both ways, it's called freedom, everyone has a right to pay and go see what they want.

I don't care if he went or not, he has a right.

If a business expects to receive the benefits of the government like the police, fire department, and such other services, then they need to serve everyone regardless of sexual orientation, skin color, or religion.

Except when it is an elected VP then it is okay to call him out on a play he paid to see. You are a real piece of crap.

He saw it, dipshit. The comments were made AFTER the show, as he was leaving. AFTER the curtain call.

& Nothing was disrespectful in Dixon's comments.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Forum List

Back