Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

lol, and Trump is crying about it on twitter.

You don't ambush someone and humiliate them in front of a packed house, especially if he's the VP elect of the United States. The man had a right to be there to see the play and escape the political scene for at least a few hours without being subjected to that. Yes, they have their right to freedom of speech, but there is a matter of RESPECT involved.

I don't give half a rat's ass if you're trying to make a statement. I don't care what his positions politically were/are past or present. I foolishly hoped that people would be adult enough move on from this election, but it seems a man can't go see a play in peace.

Not many things roil me up like a total lack of manners and etiquette. This eye for an eye nonsense is absolutely childish. Both sides.

Grow the fuck up.

At any rate, here's Hamilton.

"Hard words are very rarely useful. Real firmness is good for every thing. Strut is good for nothing.”

--Alexander Hamilton

People boo in theaters. It's the accepted way of showing disapproval.
They boo the performers, not other audience members, dumbass.

They booed Obama at a ball game and every RWnut on the planet thought it was awesome.

You don't ambush someone and humiliate them in front of a packed house, especially if he's the VP elect of the United States. The man had a right to be there to see the play and escape the political scene for at least a few hours without being subjected to that. Yes, they have their right to freedom of speech, but there is a matter of RESPECT involved.

I don't give half a rat's ass if you're trying to make a statement. I don't care what his positions politically were/are past or present. I foolishly hoped that people would be adult enough move on from this election, but it seems a man can't go see a play in peace.

Not many things roil me up like a total lack of manners and etiquette. This eye for an eye nonsense is absolutely childish. Both sides.

Grow the fuck up.

"Hard words are very rarely useful. Real firmness is good for every thing. Strut is good for nothing.”

--Alexander Hamilton

Really? Go to a crowded movie theater with your cell phone ringer turned up to the max and have someone call you a couple of times. See what happens.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Apparently thinskinitis is a contagious disease.

The fix for this sort of shut is VERY simple....

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Why does it matter if he should go or not? Is it not a free country? You nut jobs are unhinged with your hate.

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Why does it matter if he should go or not? Is it not a free country? You nut jobs are unhinged with your hate.

If he doesn't respect the rights of gays, then why is he going to a place known for having so many gay actors?

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Like brit just said. You boo the performers, not the audience members. Stop making excuses for such disrespectful behavior.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

They booed Obama at a ball game and every RWnut on the planet thought it was awesome.

He wasn't there just to watch the game. He threw out the first pitch - an honor he didn't deserve.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

So? It doesn't matter who does it, nobody should be making excuses for it like you are.

If he doesn't respect the rights of gays, then why is he going to a place known for having so many gay actors?
Who says he doesn't respect the rights of gays?

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Apparently thinskinitis is a contagious disease.
Apparently you're an ill mannered feral baboon.

If you are gay and go to a Christian bakery and ask them to bake a cake for your marriage, what do you think will happen.

It cuts both ways, it's called freedom, everyone has a right to pay and go see what they want.

I don't care if he went or not, he has a right.

Liberals, who are now judge, jury and executioner. They are all going crazy.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Lookit Bripat, turning into a special little snowflake.

Too bad, so sad.

Suck it up, buttercup!

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Typical liberal crybaby pussies.

Uh... he does. With his policy making. Either you don't read the posts here, you ignore facts, you have early onset Alzheimer's, or...well I think you know what I am going to say for the last one.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

So? It doesn't matter who does it, nobody should be making excuses for it like you are.

I don't object to it. I hope Trump and Pence get a dose of it every time they stick their heads up.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Typical liberal crybaby pussies.

Bribaby and Ethel are the girls crying about it.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Too bad, so sad.

Suck it up, buttercup!
You will " suck it up" when Trump cuts welfare for your deadbeat ass.

If you are gay and go to a Christian bakery and ask them to bake a cake for your marriage, what do you think will happen.

It cuts both ways, it's called freedom, everyone has a right to pay and go see what they want.

I don't care if he went or not, he has a right.

If a business expects to receive the benefits of the government like the police, fire department, and such other services, then they need to serve everyone regardless of sexual orientation, skin color, or religion.

Grow the fuck up.

--Alexander Hamilton

Too bad, so sad.

Suck it up, buttercup!
Pointing out that you and your ilk are ill mannered feral baboons doesn't make me a "snowflake." If I was crying because Trump lost, then I might be a snowflake, but that simply isn't in the realm of the possible. Only leftwing douche bags cry when they lose.

Forum List

Back