Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Why does it matter if he should go or not? Is it not a free country? You nut jobs are unhinged with your hate.

If he doesn't respect the rights of gays, then why is he going to a place known for having so many gay actors?

If you are gay and go to a Christian bakery and ask them to bake a cake for your marriage, what do you think will happen.

It cuts both ways, it's called freedom, everyone has a right to pay and go see what they want.

I don't care if he went or not, he has a right.

If a business expects to receive the benefits of the government like the police, fire department, and such other services, then they need to serve everyone regardless of sexual orientation, skin color, or religion.

Except when it is an elected VP then it is okay to call him out on a play he paid to see. You are a real piece of crap.

Yeah, when you are an elected official or a celebrity, this is the kind of stuff you have to deal with. Suck it up buttercup.

People boo in theaters. It's the accepted way of showing disapproval.
They boo the performers, not other audience members, dumbass.
Lookit Bripat, turning into a special little snowflake.

Too bad, so sad.

Suck it up, buttercup!
Pointing out that you and your ilk are ill mannered feral baboons doesn't make me a "snowflake." If I was crying because Trump lost, then I might be a snowflake, but that simply isn't in the realm of the possible. Only leftwing douche bags cry when they lose.

I guess the irony between your statement and your avatar is WAAAY over your head.
Like a lot of leftwing morons in this forum, you confuse my avatar with my actual person. This forum is not a theater for a play. The rules of etiquette here are not the same as the rules there.

You should have a history lesson in the behaviour in the traditional Shakespearean theaters.

lol, and Trump is crying about it on twitter.

You don't ambush someone and humiliate them in front of a packed house, especially if he's the VP elect of the United States. The man had a right to be there to see the play and escape the political scene for at least a few hours without being subjected to that. Yes, they have their right to freedom of speech, but there is a matter of RESPECT involved.

I don't give half a rat's ass if you're trying to make a statement. I don't care what his positions politically were/are past or present. I foolishly hoped that people would be adult enough move on from this election, but it seems a man can't go see a play in peace.

Not many things roil me up like a total lack of manners and etiquette. This eye for an eye nonsense is absolutely childish. Both sides.

Grow the fuck up.

At any rate, here's Hamilton.

"Hard words are very rarely useful. Real firmness is good for every thing. Strut is good for nothing.”

--Alexander Hamilton

Apparently thinskinitis is a contagious disease.
It's really something to see.

Bullying assholes for most of their lives, and delicate little thin skinned butterflies when they get a tiny boo in return.
Who is a "bullying asshole for most of their lives?"

Pence is a bigot. If you can't boo bigots, who can you boo?

And you are a bigot, big deal, you are both bigots, you need a pacifier now?

And what exactly makes me a bigot? Pence opposes equal rights for gays. He even opposes women in the military.
Everyone with sense opposes women in the military. You still haven't provided any example of Pence opposing equal rights for gays.

Let's hear you admit that you know nothing of the Pence anti-gay legislation.

Why does it matter if he should go or not? Is it not a free country? You nut jobs are unhinged with your hate.

If he doesn't respect the rights of gays, then why is he going to a place known for having so many gay actors?

If you are gay and go to a Christian bakery and ask them to bake a cake for your marriage, what do you think will happen.

It cuts both ways, it's called freedom, everyone has a right to pay and go see what they want.

If a business expects to receive the benefits of the government like the police, fire department, and such other services, then they need to serve everyone regardless of sexual orientation, skin color, or religion.

Except when it is an elected VP then it is okay to call him out on a play he paid to see. You are a real piece of crap.

He saw it, dipshit. The comments were made AFTER the show, as he was leaving. AFTER the curtain call.

& Nothing was disrespectful in Dixon's comments.

Suck it up, buttercup.

If that is the case then who the hell cares and why is it a story? Lol!

And what exactly makes me a bigot? Pence opposes equal rights for gays. He even opposes women in the military.

Pence being a bigot has nothing to do with you being a bigot. Get a clue cupcake.

Ah, so you were just spewing horseshit when you called me a bigot. Quite a confession there.

Yeah, when you are an elected official or a celebrity, this is the kind of stuff you have to deal with. Suck it up buttercup.

It does effect my life but you sure seem to get off on it. Maybe if someone bashed a baby you'd be happier?

He saw it, dipshit. The comments were made AFTER the show, as he was leaving. AFTER the curtain call.

Suck it up, buttercup.

If it is true? It is entirely true. The cast didn't do the speech until the curtain call derp. Dixon even told the crowd not to boo.

Lookit Bripat, turning into a special little snowflake.

Too bad, so sad.

Suck it up, buttercup!
Pointing out that you and your ilk are ill mannered feral baboons doesn't make me a "snowflake." If I was crying because Trump lost, then I might be a snowflake, but that simply isn't in the realm of the possible. Only leftwing douche bags cry when they lose.

I guess the irony between your statement and your avatar is WAAAY over your head.
Like a lot of leftwing morons in this forum, you confuse my avatar with my actual person. This forum is not a theater for a play. The rules of etiquette here are not the same as the rules there.

You should have a history lesson in the behaviour in the traditional Shakespearean theaters.
That was 400 years ago. This is now. The rules of etiquette have changed in the last 400 years.

Pence being a bigot has nothing to do with you being a bigot. Get a clue cupcake.

Ah, so you were just spewing horseshit when you called me a bigot. Quite a confession there.

No, you are a bigot, if you look at your posts and your comments, it is pretty easy to find. In several threads you outed your bigotry.

It does effect my life but you sure seem to get off on it. Maybe if someone bashed a baby you'd be happier?

Now you want to bash a baby? Better make sure it is a gay baby right? Don't want that baby to grow up and ask for equal rights!

lol, and Trump is crying about it on twitter.

You don't ambush someone and humiliate them in front of a packed house, especially if he's the VP elect of the United States. The man had a right to be there to see the play and escape the political scene for at least a few hours without being subjected to that. Yes, they have their right to freedom of speech, but there is a matter of RESPECT involved.

I don't give half a rat's ass if you're trying to make a statement. I don't care what his positions politically were/are past or present. I foolishly hoped that people would be adult enough move on from this election, but it seems a man can't go see a play in peace.

Not many things roil me up like a total lack of manners and etiquette. This eye for an eye nonsense is absolutely childish. Both sides.

Grow the fuck up.

At any rate, here's Hamilton.

"Hard words are very rarely useful. Real firmness is good for every thing. Strut is good for nothing.”

--Alexander Hamilton

Apparently thinskinitis is a contagious disease.
It's really something to see.

Bullying assholes for most of their lives, and delicate little thin skinned butterflies when they get a tiny boo in return.
The sissy can begin to cry now in the streets, they are hard balls now in power. finally

Suck it up, buttercup.

Could it be because your Dear Leader had a victim twitter attack and bellyached - hey say yer sorry, meanies about it?

Ya think?

Donald and his cult now want their safe space

Ya think?

Now you want to bash a baby? Better make sure it is a gay baby right? Don't want that baby to grow up and ask for equal rights!

No, that is what you cheered on another thread, you are a piece of crap, asshole.

So? It doesn't matter who does it, nobody should be making excuses for it like you are.

I don't object to it. I hope Trump and Pence get a dose of it every time they stick their heads up.

You're such a petulant child.

Would it be better if I just threw someone's tea into the harbor?

Perhaps you could jump in instead.

So you're anti-booing, but pro-vandalism and destruction of private property.

That's an interesting set of values.

Actually, I'd like to see if you would condemn this:

Man beaten, bystander yells 'you voted Trump' - CNN Video

Or this:

High school students' mock Trump assassination highlights post-election bullying, harassment

Or this:

San Francisco teachers union offers anti-Trump lesson plan

Or this:

DPS identifies six arrested during anti-Trump protests at Capitol on Sunday

Or this:

California high school teacher attacked by student during 'chaotic' anti-Trump protest - The College Fix

Or this:

Man wearing Trump hat choked, pinned on NYC subway

Or this:

Anti-Trump protesters march in New Orleans for 2nd consecutive night

Or this:

Student says he was attacked for supporting Trump in mock election

Or this:

Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest

Or THIS:

‘Bye, Donald Trump lover’: Video shows mother kicking her young son out over mock election vote

You're pro-tolerance, pro-free speech AND pro-violence against people who support Trump.

Don't lecture me about values.

Last edited:

Everyone with sense opposes women in the military. You still haven't provided any example of Pence opposing equal rights for gays.

Let's hear you admit that you know nothing of the Pence anti-gay legislation.
There is no such legislation, douche bag.

No, that is what you cheered on another thread, you are a piece of crap, asshole.

Yeah..I thought she was kidding, because she posted a funny picture about women and having problems with Math dipshit. Did you actually click on the link to see what it was?

Suck it up, buttercup.

Could it be because your Dear Leader had a victim twitter attack and bellyached - hey say yer sorry, meanies about it?

Ya think?

Donald and his cult now want their safe space

Ya think?

I didn't vote for Trump, I guess that is why it is a non story to me and I also don't follow twitter, Facebook or any of the other social BS.

Forum List

Back