Pence makes Trump and Biden look bad

Pence makes Trump and Biden look bad.

Well, at least Biden. He is the only one who has sat on documents he never had any business holding for sixteen years, was too stupid and incompetent to know it, and left the stuff in cardboard boxes out in his garage and in an office owned by the chinese.

That's more than looking bad, that is treasonous.

I'M CONSTIPATED, TOO
56123.jpg

Pence makes Trump and Biden look bad. Pence has taken full responsibility for any classified documents in his possession.

Trump and Biden have made pathetic excuses.

We need more politicians who take accountability for their actions

Pence- "mistakes were made".

Like the time Mother caught him prancing around in her panties.

Believe what you want. The investigation will show what happened.
He made excuses, that is what we have seen. That is true. He withheld the discovery until after the midterms, another truth. I thought you were all for the truth. I guess only applies to the other guys.

The investigation will show what happened.

We pretty much already know all the facts:
  1. Senator Biden committed felony treason.
  2. Vice President Biden committed felony treason.
  3. President Biden committed election tampering concealing the discovery of his crimes until after the midterms.
  4. Then he likely committed espionage for profit leaving boxes of classified secret documents where the Chinese could get at them.
  5. When the Useless Fuck wasn't doing that, his crackhead whoring son was probably dealing them with our enemies.
  6. When discovered, the defiant and recalcitrant Biden claimed there was nothing to this.
  7. Meantime, the illegitimate WH occupant Biden correctly stated that we aren't going to get off his ass for any of this, nor should we.

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 12.09.00 AM.png
03-doubstand-1.jpg

Bend over and open wide Joe.

We pretty much already know all the facts:
  1. Senator Biden committed felony treason.
  2. Vice President Biden committed felony treason.
  3. President Biden committed election tampering concealing the discovery of his crimes until after the midterms.
  4. Then he likely committed espionage for profit leaving boxes of classified secret documents where the Chinese could get at them.
  5. When the Useless Fuck wasn't doing that, his crackhead whoring son was probably dealing them with our enemies.
  6. When discovered, the defiant and recalcitrant Biden claimed there was nothing to this.
  7. Meantime, the illegitimate WH occupant Biden correctly stated that we aren't going to get off his ass for any of this, nor should we.

View attachment 751470 View attachment 751471

Bend over and open wide Joe.
Said like the best of the best of Trump's trained monkeys. Kin Jong Un would love to have you as one of his mindless followers. It takes a special kind of person to blindly follow a despot. One with no mind and no morals. You are that in spades.

Well, at least Biden. He is the only one who has sat on documents he never had any business holding for sixteen years, was too stupid and incompetent to know it, and left the stuff in cardboard boxes out in his garage and in an office owned by the chinese.

That's more than looking bad, that is treasonous.

I'M CONSTIPATED, TOO
View attachment 751464
There is no way anyone can make your cult leader, Trump, look bad. He is perfect. If anyone criticizes Trump, they deserve to die.

I'm not aware of any excuses Biden gave. He might have mentioned how he thought it might have happened, but that' isn't trying to excuse anything..
I like Biden much better than Trump but he said a couple stupid things.
" the classified documents were in my garage with my prized Corvette. It is always locked. It is not like they were in boxes on the street"
"there is no there, there" Maybe not, probably not, but let the DOJ determine that. Say you are confident the DOJ will find the truth. Trump tries to make judgements above the government. It is not Trump's job or Biden's job.

Said like the best of the best of Trump's trained monkeys.
Who, you? Are you a trained monkey? Because if you had a VALID argument, you wouldn't need to try to discredit the messenger all of the time!

Kin Jong Un
It's KIM Jong-Un. Geesh, if you can't even get the fucking spelling right, what makes you think you can keep the FACTS straight?

would love to have you as one of his mindless followers.
Have you spoken to him personally?

It takes a special kind of person to blindly follow a despot.
I follow no depots you idiot. You blindly follow Biden. You blindly support every horrible damaging policy of his ruining this nation. And don't try to deny that his policies have badly, greatly HURT this country or I'll slap you down so hard with the facts, that it'll take you a week to get back up out of the asphalt.

One with no mind and no morals.
There you go describing your love interest and party again.

56123.jpg

Who, you? Are you a trained monkey? Because if you had a VALID argument, you wouldn't need to try to discredit the messenger all of the time!

It's KIM Jong-Un. Geesh, if you can't even get the fucking spelling right, what makes you think you can keep the FACTS straight?

Have you spoken to him personally?

I follow no depots you idiot. You blindly follow Biden. You blindly support every horrible damaging policy of his ruining this nation. And don't try to deny that his policies have badly, greatly HURT this country or I'll slap you down so hard with the facts, that it'll take you a week to get back up out of the asphalt.

There you go describing your love interest and party again.

View attachment 751782
I figured you would know how Kim Jong Un likes his named spelled. Unlike you, I don't follow him closely

I'm not aware of any excuses Biden gave. He might have mentioned how he thought it might have happened, but that' isn't trying to excuse anything..
Biden can't remember what he had for breakfast.

Forum List

Back