Pence statement seals fate as election loser

This is about Mr. Trump not President Biden, who is not showing his ass as is the former.

The Judges will jug Mr. Trump if he keeps his nonsense up.

Yes, my comment was about Trump too. Your hypocrisy means that you don't believe your own bullshit, which is clearly relevant to the discussion no matter how much of a simpleton you are

Yes, my comment was about Trump too. Your hypocrisy means that you don't believe your own bullshit, which is clearly relevant to the discussion no matter how much of a simpleton you are
kaz, you are full of BS. I believe that every American, including Mr. Trump, is subject to the law.

He must do as the Judge orders, or he pays the price.

I would vote for certain Republicans (Christie, Haley, maybe Pence) before Biden. It will be a Democratic Congress, and I believe in split goverment.

This is about Trump, not Biden. What you think means nothing to me.

You're an idiot. Your argument is that you're going after Trump because of your true moral convictions.

I pointed out you are not going after Biden who did everything you're going after Trump for belies your claim you have any true convictions in this, it's just partisan hackery.

Now explain what about those couple of sentences is beyond your mental faculties exactly

My reason for 'going after Trump' is that he is a crook and not above the law.

This is not about Biden at all. Present the DA with any evidence you have.

kaz is a moron if he thinks it is any more than that.

One would think Pence would have learned his lesson by now. Republican voters expected Republicans in DC to stand behind Trump during the 2020 election. Pence has failed us. And now he opens his mouth and inserts his foot.

---I know we did our duty that day and I couldn’t be more encouraged whether it’s here in New Hampshire, in Iowa, or all across the country how many people come up to me and express their appreciation for the stand that we took.”---

Trump & Cult wanted Pence to ignore the Constitution and do whatever was necessary to keep Trump in office, legal or otherwise. Why, simply because Trump gave him political life, trained him, nurtured him and put him on the world stage. He owed Trump, bigly! Keeping Trump in office was far more important than the Constitution; Trump was far, far, far and away the most important President in the history of any nation! If you doubt this, just ask any Trumpanzee.

Suppose: Pence testifies against Trump with damaging testimony. How will it work out?

Until you acknowledge at least one MSM myth that went up in smoke and didn't work out for you, I don't feel obligated to indulge your hypothetical speculating.

So, let's do it: Did they get you all excited about him going to prison for Russia Russia Russia and it turned out to be false?

A) Yes
B) No

:)

Suppose: Pence testifies against Trump with damaging testimony. How will it work out?

The Democrats are so far over their skis in hypocrisy and hyperbole that any meaningful real discussion is impossible. You can't scream murderer, murderer, murderer, then turn around and say well he did rob a gas station and expect anyone to believe you since you've already shown what you are.

If Democrats had a real crime, they should have lead with that and not the delusional crap

Until you acknowledge at least one MSM myth that went up in smoke and didn't work out for you, I don't feel obligated to indulge your hypothetical speculating.

So, let's do it: Did they get you all excited about him going to prison for Russia Russia Russia and it turned out to be false?

A) Yes
B) No

:)
B

Forum List

Back