🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’sStephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

More: Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity.

Poor Dems. If he's elected, all the worms will be dug up. Guaranteed.
You'll be here on November 9th, right?

No doubt, unless away.

Pence was absolutely right! :clap2:

When Mr Trump threatened Rotten Clinton with jail time, is and will be one of the better moments in all American Presidential debates ever! OMG!!!!!!!!:up:

Heads will roll when Trump is elected.
Then let us pray that Trump is not elected.

be calm Kondor-----heads will not roll with Trump on board----
people will be fired -----but NOT FIRED UPON
I'm as calm as calm can be.

Secure in the knowledge that Trump is going to lose on November 8th.

Mind you, the price is frightfully high; namely, installing the HildaBeast in power for four years.

But it's only four years, and she will be a one-term President.

The price to the Republic and its People, for elevating Trump to the Presidency, is far too high to contemplate; making the Cost of Clinton pale by comparison.

well----it is either one or the other-----a balancing act----I
lean towards Trump. ------I do agree that should the
Hildabeast win------it will be a one term thing

Treason has it's rewards and it's consequences. After she's convicted I don't want her locked up....I want her put up against a wall and shot dead with Willy right there beside her same as the Ceaușescus.

Wd6NoHih.jpg
More rightwing cracka fantasies

Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’sStephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

More: Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity.
It was definitely a zinger! Doubtless, one of the best moments of presidential debates.

It'll be remembered for a long time.

Mind you, the price is frightfully high; namely, installing the HildaBeast in power for four years.

The price to the Republic and its People, for elevating Trump to the Presidency, is far too high to contemplate; making the Cost of Clinton pale by comparison.
The word you are looking for is...

tur·bu·lent
ˈtərbyələnt/
adjective
  1. characterized by conflict, disorder, or confusion; not controlled or calm.
    "the country's turbulent 20-year history"
    synonyms: tempestuous, stormy, unstable, unsettled, tumultuous, chaotic; More
    • (of air or water) moving unsteadily or violently.
      "the turbulent sea"
      synonyms: rough, stormy, tempestuous, storm-tossed, heavy, violent, wild, roiling,raging, seething, choppy, agitated, boisterous
      "turbulent seas"
    • technical
      of, relating to, or denoting flow of a fluid in which the velocity at any point fluctuates irregularly and there is continual mixing rather than a steady or laminar flow pattern.

tur·bu·lent
ˈtərbyələnt/
adjective
      "the turbulent sea"
      synonyms: rough, stormy, tempestuous, storm-tossed, heavy, violent, wild, roiling,raging, seething, choppy, agitated, boisterous
      "turbulent seas"
    • technical
      of, relating to, or denoting flow of a fluid in which the velocity at any point fluctuates irregularly and there is continual mixing rather than a steady or laminar flow pattern.
Sheep Strutting Behind Snakes

An appropriate adjective for the looming Hillareich.

tur·bu·lent
ˈtərbyələnt/
adjective
      "the turbulent sea"
      "turbulent seas"
    • technical
Sheep Strutting Behind Snakes

An appropriate adjective for the looming Hillareich.
go trump.

I agree with Pence. The corrupt witch and her serial rapist husband should be in prison. Nuff said.

The front page banner headline of our newspaper this morning was "Trump Would Jail Hillary Clinton"
giggle
He was getting a bit overexcited, I think.

more like your newspaper is a shit rag

for the record-----TRUMP NEVER SAID "I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL"----what he said was that a criminal prosecution into her
actions would lead to conviction-------a statement that DID touch
lots of americans FAVORABLY
Actually Sexual Predator Trump's exact words in response to Hillary's it is "awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country."

Trump: "Because you'd be in jail."

I didn't watch the debate....

But the clips I have seen have convinced me that I made the right decision.

My time was better spent watching the moon walk across the sky.

Given how pathetic it was, I have to agree with Pence. It was, at least, funny.

for the record-----TRUMP NEVER SAID "I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL"----what he said was that a criminal prosecution into her
Actually Sexual Predator Trump's exact words in response to Hillary's it is "awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country."

Donald is a registered sex offender ?

Maybe he should get Hillary to defend him.

in fact----were Trump elected President---he would still not
be IN CHARGE of the law in the USA. THUS he did not
threaten to PUT HILLDEGARD IN JAIL

Pence was absolutely right! :clap2:

When Mr Trump threatened Rotten Clinton with jail time, is and will be one of the better moments in all American Presidential debates ever! OMG!!!!!!!!:up:
Just so long as you don't mind Hillary jailing Sexual Predator and Con Artist Trump if she wins!

An ADMITTED sex offender. And she would if the court forced her to do so as she was forced to do so in the past.

in fact----were Trump elected President---he would still not
be IN CHARGE of the law in the USA. THUS he did not
threaten to PUT HILLDEGARD IN JAIL
Sex Offender Trump clearly DID, whether he would have the power is immaterial to his threat.

Pence is an awfully deficient human being but he has one thing right. Hillary must be killed, the same way our Lord and savior Qaddafi was.

Forum List

Back