🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

for the record-----TRUMP NEVER SAID "I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL"----what he said was that a criminal prosecution into her
actions would lead to conviction-------a statement that DID touch
lots of americans FAVORABLY
Actually Sexual Predator Trump's exact words in response to Hillary's it is "awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country."

Trump: "Because you'd be in jail."

Donald is a registered sex offender ?

Maybe he should get Hillary to defend him.
An ADMITTED sex offender. And she would if the court forced her to do so as she was forced to do so in the past.

She wasn't forced she volunteered.

Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’sStephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

More: Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity.

So you think an actual investigation would be able to convict her in court do you? You're probably right

They never could convict Ted "the lush" Kennedy over Chappaquiddick, which speaks to our justice system. High profile Democrats with political power are not treated in the same manner as those ranking officials that are below them. Colonel John C. Nickerson Jr was found with "unsecured" classified documents in his home, David Petraeus of keeping classified information at home in the form of secret "black books, and Thomas Drake, a senior executive of the NSA, communicated unclassified information to a reporter who subsequently wrote articles about the waste, fraud and abuse at the NSA.

Do you honestly think Kennedy was a murderer - or just a coward?

Anyone else would have faced vehicular manslaughter charges

Be afraid of any candidate who says he will order DOJ/FBI to act on his command.

Did he say that before or after the IRS scandal????

Wtf? You think you can just assert things out of thin air? There was never any evidence of POTUS involvement with IRS auditing.

Obama never claimed or threatened to direct DOJ/FBI. Only Trump would be ignorant enough to go there.

Yeah, it's all about evidence, isn't it?

If you can't prove something, it means it never happened. Just ask OJ or Casey Anthony.

Everything that goes on under a President's watch is his responsibility. A President can't do everything, but it's up to him to watch over the people under him to make sure that things are going right--not tell us he didn't know about it until he read a newspaper.

And if there is a problem with somebody in his administration, the only responsible thing to do is hire a special prosecutor not associated with the administration to investigate. DumBama wouldn't dream of it because an outsider would have Hillary face a Grand Jury for indictment proceedings.

It's evident to most of us the corruption is growing in Washington. Electing Hillary would keep that growth alive and well. It's time to stop this nonsense.

Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’sStephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

More: Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity.

So you think an actual investigation would be able to convict her in court do you? You're probably right

They never could convict Ted "the lush" Kennedy over Chappaquiddick, which speaks to our justice system. High profile Democrats with political power are not treated in the same manner as those ranking officials that are below them. Colonel John C. Nickerson Jr was found with "unsecured" classified documents in his home, David Petraeus of keeping classified information at home in the form of secret "black books, and Thomas Drake, a senior executive of the NSA, communicated unclassified information to a reporter who subsequently wrote articles about the waste, fraud and abuse at the NSA.

Manslaughter covers them both

Be afraid of any candidate who says he will order DOJ/FBI to act on his command.

Did he say that before or after the IRS scandal????

Wtf? You think you can just assert things out of thin air? There was never any evidence of POTUS involvement with IRS auditing.

Obama never claimed or threatened to direct DOJ/FBI. Only Trump would be ignorant enough to go there.

Yeah, it's all about evidence, isn't it.

umm yes silly, rational thought process is one that follows the evidence, not wishful partisan fantasies.

Last edited:

When did Christianity ever teach that people should not be held responsible for their actions? That's not Christianity, that's liberalism.

Yeah, I guess that's why Bush wasn't frogmarched to The Hague for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Supreme Court To Decide If Bush-Era Officials Can Be Sued For Post-9/11 Civil Rights Violations

Last edited:

Murderer.

"That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity"

While a great many of us look forward to seeing Hellery in prison.

If someone agrees with Trump, they're a proud Stalinist thug. That's not debatable. Promising to jail your political opponents on faked charges is prime Stalinism.

It would be a win-win for everyone is every Trump-loser emigrated to North Korea. They'd be happier to live under a Stalinist regime, and we'd be happy to have them gone, and the welfare rolls and crime rates would drop.

That's assuming North Korea would take them, of course. But they wouldn't. Even North Korea doesn't want the Trump-losers, no matter how fanatical their devotion to Stalinism is. They have some standards.

Oh the bead clutching from you and your fellow libtardians is laughable.

for the record-----TRUMP NEVER SAID "I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL"----what he said was that a criminal prosecution into her
actions would lead to conviction-------a statement that DID touch
lots of americans FAVORABLY
Libtardians don't live in reality. Pearl clutchers never do.

If someone agrees with Trump, they're a proud Stalinist thug. That's not debatable. Promising to jail your political opponents on faked charges is prime Stalinism.

It would be a win-win for everyone is every Trump-loser emigrated to North Korea. They'd be happier to live under a Stalinist regime, and we'd be happy to have them gone, and the welfare rolls and crime rates would drop.

That's assuming North Korea would take them, of course. But they wouldn't. Even North Korea doesn't want the Trump-losers, no matter how fanatical their devotion to Stalinism is. They have some standards.

No, they are not fake crimes, they are real crimes that went unpunished; big government taking care of their own and screwing the people because they don't hold themselves to the same standards as the rest of us. Just put on a dog and pony show to try and make it look good.

DumBama didn't leave Chicago to work in Washington, DumBama brought Chicago to Washington. If we don't break up this cabal, then our politicians understand they can get away with anything they desire. It's time this stopped, and the only one that's willing to stop it is Trump. Hil-Liar is part of the problem, not the solution.

No, they are not fake crimes, they are real crimes that went unpunished; big government taking care of their own and screwing the people because they don't hold themselves to the same standards as the rest of us. Just put on a dog and pony show to try and make it look good.

DumBama didn't leave Chicago to work in Washington, DumBama brought Chicago to Washington. If we don't break up this cabal, then our politicians understand they can get away with anything they desire. It's time this stopped, and the only one that's willing to stop it is Trump. Hil-Liar is part of the problem, not the solution.

Lets recap....

The FBI investigated and said there is no charges, there was no crime committed... That make Hillary innocent of all charges...

Trump said he would put Hillary in jail...

Trump said he would put his political opponent in jail for a crime that was not committed....

Make be not stalin but Putin would very much approve...

Honestly this is a special low point in US History... It is just hard to believe that anyone who says they subscribe to American Ideals can support Trump...

Murderer.

Clearly. It wasn't premeditated or even 2nd degree. But it was clearly manslaughter, which is still murder

What planet are you on? Fake charges, when we have already seen the prosecution of the mishandling of classified material by lower ranking officials?

Then you want to complain about Trumps discussions of women disqualifying him as president, while the left couldn't keep their big mouth shut through Republicans efforts to impeach Bill Clinton over Monica Lewinsky. How much of a double standard are liberals content with creating?

Lets recap....

The FBI investigated and said there is no charges, there was no crime committed... That make Hillary innocent of all charges...

Trump said he would put Hillary in jail...

Trump said he would put his political opponent in jail for a crime that was not committed....

Make be not stalin but Putin would very much approve...

Honestly this is a special low point in US History... It is just hard to believe that anyone who says they subscribe to American Ideals can support Trump...

There was no crime committed? She exposed classified information to our enemies--one time while she was visiting another country.

She deleted evidence that was requested for the Freedom of Information act and the US Congress.

Her charity accepted donations from foreigners while she was SOS.

She never turned in her GOVERNMENT cell phones to be processed by the State Department before destruction.

She lied under oath to the US Congress repeatedly.

Trump said he would reopen the investigation--not that he would throw her in jail (as if he had the power to). What he did say is that if he were President at the time, she would be in jail which is probably true.

What planet are you on? Fake charges, when we have already seen the prosecution of the mishandling of classified material by lower ranking officials?

And as Clinton didn't mishandle information like that, you've just shown us another of the double standards that you depend on. And thanks for confirmin your Stalinist nature again, shown by the way you want to prosecute on faked charges.

Then you want to complain about Trumps discussions of women disqualifying him as president,

It's not his talk, oh defender-of-predators. It's what he _did_, and bragged about.

while the left couldn't keep their big mouth shut through Republicans efforts to impeach Bill Clinton over Monica Lewinsky.

Remind us, when did CLinton brag about having affairs?

How much of a double standard are liberals content with creating?

We liberals have no doubule standards, as such things are incompatible with being reality-based. Sadly, you conservatives don't have a single standard that isn't a double standard. For example, Bill Clinton never bragged about having affairs or assaulted any women, yet you say he's on the same level as Trump. How do you justify that double standard?

Forum List

Back