Penn Jillette: The way Trump talked about African-Americans on Celebrity Apprentice was ‘distasteful

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Penn Jillette: The way Trump talked about African-Americans on Celebrity Apprentice was ‘distasteful
Source: Raw Story
Appearing on CNN, former Celebrity Apprentice cast member Penn Jillette admitted that he saw quite a few things behind the scenes on Donald Trump’s reality show that he found “distasteful” — including his treatment of African Americans.

-snip-

Asked about what he saw by host Don Lemon, Jillette said his memory was fuzzy, but that he remembered Trump’s demeanor when he entered the fake boardroom on the set.

“For sometimes 2 1/2 hours at the end of these sessions, he would pontificate and carry on and they would be pulling out two or three minutes for use in the show, but he would go on for a very long time,” he recalled.

“This is not as private as it was with Billy . It was with knowledge that there were cameras there,” he continued. “It kind of cuts two ways. One is, he knows it’s being recorded. The other is, he’s performing. It’s show business. I found some of the ways he used his power in sexual discussions to be a little bit distasteful to me. I found some of the racial things he said to be distasteful to me. But then I’m a middle-aged white guy.”

-snip-

Read more: Penn Jillette: The way Trump talked about African-Americans on Celebrity Apprentice was ‘distasteful’

Donald Trump is a asshole. That is the last thing we need as a nation.

Appearing on CNN, former Celebrity Apprentice cast member Penn Jillette admitted that he saw quite a few things behind the scenes on Donald Trump’s reality show that he found “distasteful” — including his treatment of African Americans.

-snip-

Asked about what he saw by host Don Lemon, Jillette said his memory was fuzzy, but that he remembered Trump’s demeanor when he entered the fake boardroom on the set.

“For sometimes 2 1/2 hours at the end of these sessions, he would pontificate and carry on and they would be pulling out two or three minutes for use in the show, but he would go on for a very long time,” he recalled.

“This is not as private as it was with Billy . It was with knowledge that there were cameras there,” he continued. “It kind of cuts two ways. One is, he knows it’s being recorded. The other is, he’s performing. It’s show business. I found some of the ways he used his power in sexual discussions to be a little bit distasteful to me. I found some of the racial things he said to be distasteful to me. But then I’m a middle-aged white guy.”

-snip-

Read more: Penn Jillette: The way Trump talked about African-Americans on Celebrity Apprentice was ‘distasteful’

At least he didn't commit treason. Hillary did. Oh and also it's coming out that she used the n word. Harasses women, and no one wants to be on her detail. Because she is a bitch.

-snip-

-snip-

I agree, the current asshole president was plenty.

Yup, just what everyone should listen to for political advice..

a juggler, fire eater, and sleight of hand artist.

Whew, the most boring thing I read in a while...

Penn is a cool guy though, unfortunately he's becoming more and more of a sell-out by the hour.

-snip-

-snip-

How do you know? Were you there?
The press is in bed with hillary so we don't have to believe any of this nonsense.

Penn Jillette used to be the darling of the anti-PC Right, but now they will try to destroy him!

Penn Jillette used to be the darling of the anti-PC Right, but now they will try to destroy him!

I enjoy him as a Magician and showman.

I'm not overly fond of his politics, and never have been

Penn Jillette is a Libertarian. He's not voting for either one of the two shit candidates. Guaranteed.

He's already publicly stated he is voting for his friend Gary Johnson.

-snip-

-snip-

So, what supposedly did he say or do exactly?

His "demeanor"? LOL!!

Forum List

Back