Pensacola Shooting Was Act of Terrorism

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The AG now says the shooting in Pensacola was an act of terrorism.

Like 9-11 where 15 of the 19 hijackers and bin laden were from Saudi Arabia, the shooter in Pensacola was from Saudi Arabia.

This time he was sent here by his government and welcomed by ours in a program that our military train them.

Seems to me that we need better screening for those people. Or better yet, stop bringing them here to train.

Pensacola shooting was an act of terrorism, attorney general says

Like 9-11 where 15 of the 19 hijackers and bin laden were from Saudi Arabia, the shooter in Pensacola was from Saudi Arabia.

This time he was sent here by his government and welcomed by ours in a program that our military train them.

Seems to me that we need better screening for those people. Or better yet, stop bringing them here to train.

So was Ft Hood.

Obama said otherwise.

Of course it was terrorism. Why all prior Presidential administrations, including Trump's, prostrate themselves to the Saudi’s is beyond me. Yes I understand it is about oil, but hell the Saudis have done more to spread radical Islam then any other nation not to mention were the nationals responsible for 9-11.

Ft. Hood was an act of terrorism and Maj. Nadal Hasan was sentenced to death seven years ago. Maybe if the military started executing these people it would make a difference.

Ft. Hood was an act of terrorism and Maj. Nadal Hasan was sentenced to death seven years ago. Maybe if the military started executing these people it would make a difference.
Public execution televised in the ME would help.
Make it extremely bloody....slow.....let the families of the victims tear them limb from limb.

But when Trump suggested this you called him a racist...

Forum List

Back