Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

You do know that Schumer s comment was at a rally TWO YEARS AGO, and not even remotely connected to the alleged assassin, don't you?

And you do know that two years ago when Schumer made his comment at a rally, that within 24 hours he came out and apologized, don't you?

If you do know these facts, what's your problem, your bitch, your comparison???
Actually it was right after the verdict about roe-v-wade came out. So stop lying.

Except for Trump telling them he wanted enough security there..,,,,and as the President telling them that, they received an order and assured him it was taken care of…,

Uh, Trump said all sort of stuff, all the time... Where is the WRITTEN order, the written plan for security. Not, "Hey, I told them I wanted security" after HE Summoned an angry mob to Washington with the SPECIFIC INTENT to disrupt the certification of the election.

Uh, Trump said all sort of stuff, all the time... Where is the WRITTEN order, the written plan for security. Not, "Hey, I told them I wanted security" after HE Summoned an angry mob to Washington with the SPECIFIC INTENT to disrupt the certification of the election.
Was wasnt the capital police not fully staffed that day?

Was wasnt the capital police not fully staffed that day?

what would be sufficient staffing?

Let's be honest about what the proximate cause of this tragedy was... a president who lost an election and tried to subvert the system by bringing in a crowd to try to intimidate congress into giving him the result he wanted.

Not that "Oh, maybe the Capitol Police should have brought on more people than they normally need to secure the building."

what would be sufficient staffing?

Let's be honest about what the proximate cause of this tragedy was... a president who lost an election and tried to subvert the system by bringing in a crowd to try to intimidate congress into giving him the result he wanted.

Not that "Oh, maybe the Capitol Police should have brought on more people than they normally need to secure the building."
Next time don’t cheat and you won’t have a protest

Exactly.

"'I just want to find 11,780 votes,'" Trump said during a phone call. "I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated,” Trump said.

“All I want to do is this,” the president continued. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

There was no cheating, that's been proven to be a complete lie which Donald Trump used to fool the gullible and the stupid.

It wasn't a "protest", it was an insurrection to overthrow the legally elected government of the USA, and allow Donald Trump to become the First Dictator of the land.

There was no cheating, that's been proven to be a complete lie which Donald Trump used to fool the gullible and the stupid.

It wasn't a "protest", it was an insurrection to overthrow the legally elected government of the USA, and allow Donald Trump to become the First Dictator of the land.
Democrats DEFINITELY CHEATED.. you can take that up with Kari Lake and Doug Masteroni in January.

Ok tds.. Our softball team went to a restaurant like this, we all ended up pissing on the floor .. made the owner go up there and clean it up. We told him to take it down or we will be back tomorrow, he took it down lol

Sure, uh-huh. :icon_rolleyes:

11 million new voters went to trump. And he won

LOL

So you say but cannot prove. Yesterday, you said there were millions of fraudulent votes. Yet when challenged to post proof of those, you couldn't post proof of even one fraudulent vote.

LOL

So you say but cannot prove. Yesterday, you said there were millions of fraudulent votes. Yet when challenged to post proof of those, you couldn't post proof of even one fraudulent vote.
Take it up with Kari lake and Doug masteronie

I would if they were posting here. You should invite them. In the meantime, you are posting here but can't prove the claims you make.
Let me ask you February 2023. They schedule a swearing in ceremony for Donald J Trump.. Will you show up to protest?

Here is a look at behind the scenes in the White House before the Jan. 6 riot....as Trump tells Milley and the rest to make sure there are enough National Guard and military to keep the capitol safe.....

Except that the General Milley has NOTHING to do with Capitol Security. Milley is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Democrats DEFINITELY CHEATED.. you can take that up with Kari Lake and Doug Masteroni in January.

Neither of these idiots stands a ghost's chance of being elected in the General. The American people don't believe the election was stolen because it wasn't. It's been "taken up" in dozens of court cases, and no evidence was presented.

Republicans have been all over the January 6th Hearings telling you that Trump lost, and he knew he lost and he still lied about it. The Trump fever is breaking.

Let me ask you February 2023. They schedule a swearing in ceremony for Donald J Trump.. Will you show up to protest?

Do you even know you're batshit crazy?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Forum List

Back