Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

are they with the protesting groups?
Really have to dumb it WAY down for you.
Some were, they doesn't mean they were ALL rioters, you moron.
So, the people that were in the Trump regime are ALL Trump humpers, until some testified, then they became RHINO's.
BUT, they were in a "group", WTF happened?
yep. walks like a duck, quack's like a duck, it's a duck.
Yes, they did, until the subpoena's.
Flipper, again, you can't con me. I'm far more intelligent than you, the brick
Don't think so, you're far dumber than I thought.
No, I can't "CON" you, Trump easily beat me to it.

Schumer said Kavanaugh would pay a direct threat towards him. Trump told his crowd to go and peacefully let their voice be heard. Which is worse? I already know what you will say, because you're a hypocrite.

Why don't you quote what Chuck said? Chuck wasn't spreading lies and disinformation aimed at causing discontent in the populous.

Why don't you quote what Chuck said? Chuck wasn't spreading lies and disinformation aimed at causing discontent in the populous.
No he just said Kavanaugh would pay. Trump was telling the truth. Democrats cheated so he didn't lie. Trump also told the crowd to go to the capitol and peacefully let their voices be heard.

Then why wasn't it?

Defending the Capitol from American Citizens Trump incited to riot isn't the military's job.

Here's the thing, you were in the NG, how much Civil Disturbance training did you actually get. Maybe that one day during that drill weekend in December before family day.

There would have been no need for the National Guard if Trump hadn't called on his followers to storm the Capitol to start with. If he had merely conceded he really lost by 8 million votes and the people had spoken.
It's the Unite States Air Force task if nukes are believed to be on the way to the best of my knowledge.

No he just said Kavanaugh would pay. Trump was telling the truth. Democrats cheated so he didn't lie. Trump also told the crowd to go to the capitol and peacefully let their voices be heard.
So he just walked up to him and said "You're gonna Pay"? Seriously unbelievable. Like your statement that Trumpybear was telling the truth. But laughably, unbelievable.

So he just walked up to him and said "You're gonna Pay"? Seriously unbelievable. Like your statement that Trumpybear was telling the truth. But laughably, unbelievable.
Lol, so if Trump had said that Pelosi will pay in his speech. You would be alright with Jan 6?

He never threatened the drunk's life, you fucking retard.

That's just what voices in your head are telling you.

No, it didn't, you moron.
The guy never mentioned Schumer or anything Schumer said, in his statement to police.

But Trump saying "You have to fight for your country, fight like hell or you wont have a country anymore'.
Led to a lovefest at the capitol building on January 6th.
Fighting for our country used to be a noble near requirement for All Americans but Democrats have turned that reality into their typical hoax

Bullshit. Every time you cultists make excuses for Trump, for whom Sedition Day took place, you're condoning it.
nope, just stating facts. perhaps you are more angry that it wasn't an insurrection, and instead people trespassing. Again, it's not that fking difficult.

nope, just stating facts. perhaps you are more angry that it wasn't an insurrection, and instead people trespassing. Again, it's not that fking difficult.

LOL

And yet some of them are charged with seditious conspiracy.

NO, I didn't LIAR.
ALL rioters should have been shot on site of them damaging ANYTHING.

That's only because he didn't.
Seek help with the voices in your head.

THAT comment was calling you a LIAR, you moron.
Poor little proven lying moron. Still throwing your tantrum and supporting Schumer encouraging an assassination attempt on Kavanaugh. I’m much smarter than you retard. As is every poster debunking your blatant bullshit. Go piss up a rope retard. Your bullshit doesn’t fly. Continue your tantrum , maybe mommy can find your binky.....

Bullshit. Every time you cultists make excuses for Trump, for whom Sedition Day took place, you're condoning it.
You can think what you want, but I have always referred to those who entered the capitol building “idiots”….What you’re doing right now is lying about me, and since you too much a pussy to be face to face and say that, I can only say to you, Fuck you, you piece of shit.

we’re you ignorant to the violence that took place since 2016? better be safe then sorry

there was literally an attempted breach at the white house, a successful break in to the Dept of Tres and a historic church burnt to the ground just a few months prior

Again, guy when you master basic grammar you can get back to me.

You can think what you want, but I have always referred to those who entered the capitol building “idiots”….What you’re doing right now is lying about me, and since you too much a pussy to be face to face and say that, I can only say to you, Fuck you, you piece of shit.

LOL

Cries an internet warrior...

270881.jpg

Forum List

Back