Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

The article says DC requested some for traffic members and were given 340…and NO other request were made by DC or the Capitol

This article really undermines the “committee” narrative…it proves what trump has said, they had guard available and in fact provided them when requested

Why would they even NEED to request it. Trump lied about a stolen election. Trump riled up an angry mob in front of the capitol. But Pelosi should have requested military troops (even though she is not commander in chief) to protect the Capitol from a mob Trump incited?

It's kind of like an arsonist claiming it's your own damned fault he burned down your house because you didn't fireproof everything.

Or a rapist blaming a short dress for his actions.

Why would they even NEED to request it. Trump lied about a stolen election. Trump riled up an angry mob in front of the capitol. But Pelosi should have requested military troops (even though she is not commander in chief) to protect the Capitol from a mob Trump incited?

It's kind of like an arsonist claiming it's your own damned fault he burned down your house because you didn't fireproof everything.

Or a rapist blaming a short dress for his actions.
we’re you ignorant to the violence that took place since 2016? better be safe then sorry

there was literally an attempted breach at the white house, a successful break in to the Dept of Tres and a historic church burnt to the ground just a few months prior

WOW.

When fortune knocks at your door?
Good clothes open doors?
Opening doors to people's imagination?
Gratitude is an open door to abundance?
Personality can open doors, but character can keep them open?

You just opened the door to your dead brain.

Trumptards are the only people defending rioters, liar.

Sure, moron and Trump is in the white house.
Poor little triggered outed liar. Piss up a rope retard. YOU defended rioters, YOU defend Schumer encouraging an assassination attempt on Kavanaugh. I never mentioned Trump moron, your TDS forces you to talk about him no matter the subject. Continue your tantrum......

1. No, you can't LIAR.

2. Sure, delusional, moron.
So, if that's the case, why don't RWNJ's want an investigation?
Why are RWNJ's defending them?

3. Yeah, good luck with that.
Most of those RWNJ morons will be in jail or prison.
1. Oh yeah…There’s video dummy…

2. Not to worry my mentally challenged friend. Come January, when we take over the house and Senate, there will be plenty of investigation for you to cry about.

No one I know of is condoning what happened on J6….

3. Oh, please tell us who you believe will be jailed in your political prisoner fantasy, dummy…

Former acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller told the House panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol that then-President Trump gave no orders to prepare troops before that day.

In testimony shared by the committee Tuesday evening, Miller was asked about an assertion made by former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that as many as 10,000 National Guard troops were told to be “on the ready” that day.

Miller said he was “never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature.”

“Obviously, we had plans for activating more folks, but that was not anything more than contingency planning,” he added. “There was no official message traffic or anything of that nature.”

At the hearing last week the committee shared testimony from Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who recalled how he felt about Trump not issuing orders to deploy the National Guard.

“You’re the commander in chief. You’ve got an assault going on on the Capitol of the United States of America,” Milley said. “And there’s nothing? No call? Nothing? Zero?”

LOL. Both, Gen Milley and Def Sec Miller have denied that Rump called for troops, but they are lying and this long-haired dude is the one who knows the truth, right, retards? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah....hey guys, I have a lot of supporters coming on Jan. 6....I want the place to be safe....Miller, and milley? Yes sir, it is covered......

That, you moron, was an order, and an acknowledgement of that order...you doofus....

Poor little triggered outed liar. Piss up a rope retard. YOU defended rioters,
NO, I didn't LIAR.
ALL rioters should have been shot on site of them damaging ANYTHING.
YOU defend Schumer encouraging an assassination attempt on Kavanaugh.
That's only because he didn't.
Seek help with the voices in your head.
I never mentioned Trump moron, your TDS forces you to talk about him no matter the subject.
THAT comment was calling you a LIAR, you moron.
Continue your tantrum......

1. Oh yeah…There’s video dummy…
Then post it.
2. Not to worry my mentally challenged friend. Come January, when we take over the house and Senate, there will be plenty of investigation for you to cry about.
I know there will, republicans open "investigations" every time they are in power.
Wasting more taxpayer $$$, just like the last 30 years, with nothing to show for it.
No one I know of is condoning what happened on J6….
Every RWNJ on USMB are defending the traitors of J6, including you.
3. Oh, please tell us who you believe will be jailed in your political prisoner fantasy, dummy…
It's already in progress.

The committee is actually proving Trump did nothing wrong. If there are no charges brought against Trump, Trump will be declared the Victor. This is going to backfire big-time! Lol

1. Then post it.

2. I know there will, republicans open "investigations" every time they are in power.
Wasting more taxpayer $$$, just like the last 30 years, with nothing to show for it.

3. Every RWNJ on USMB are defending the traitors of J6, including you.

4. It's already in progress.
1. Fuck you. It’s been talked to death in here….if you are truly interested, I’m sure you can find any number of existing threads discussing them.

2. So, Republicans investigating is a waste of taxpayer money, while Democrats doing the same isn’t? You’re a hack.

3. I am? Post where I have defended them hack….you can’t…

4. It is? When will your Nazis come for me?

Again… if there is anyone for you to attack over the supposed request by Trump for NG troops it is Miller and no one else.

You won’t because you have nothing to gain politically there

1. Fuck you. It’s been talked to death in here….if you are truly interested, I’m sure you can find any number of existing threads discussing them.
Fuck you, moron.
You made the claim, of course YOU can't back it up, then want ME to look up the info on YOUR claim?
Cut back on the orange kool-aid
2. So, Republicans investigating is a waste of taxpayer money, while Democrats doing the same isn’t? You’re a hack.
Guess which party is getting results.

You don't think an attack on the capitol deserves an investigation?
It's never happened before, even during the civil war.
3. I am? Post where I have defended them hack….you can’t…
You just did, idiot.
" Come January, when we take over the house and Senate, there will be plenty of investigation for you to cry about".
So, you want to investigate the investigators?
For what?
4. It is? When will your Nazis come for me?
They already have.
Weren't you in this pack of Trumptards?

Yeah....hey guys, I have a lot of supporters coming on Jan. 6....I want the place to be safe....Miller, and milley? Yes sir, it is covered......

That, you moron, was an order, and an acknowledgement of that order...you doofus....
Awww... that's so sweet. You still believe in the orange douche bag ...Awww :itsok:

burning buildings and cars? Come on, tell me that didn't happen
WTF, RETARD?
You're stuck on stupid.
Step AWAY from the orange kool-aid, dumbass.

People burning buildings and cars, ARE NOT PROTESTERS.
Guess what they are.....................
and I'm gonna drop on the floor laughing.
Side effect of orange kool-aid consumption.
That and delusions.

Naw, you can't con me flipper. did buildings and cars burn during protests?
Holy FUCK, Trump loves, REALLY loves the misinformed and delusional, that's how he makes his $$$.

In a public park, there are people walking and running on the pathways.
So, you're trying to convince everyone that walkers are actually runners and runners are actually walkers, because they're mingled with each other.

NO, you moron.
People burning, looting and robbing aren't protesters.
Like saying everyone in the bank is a robber, just because one individual person robbed the bank.

Forum List

Back