Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

they are complicit if they hang around for the violence. Whether or not they participated in the direct act.

Can you imagine the leftard outrage if Trump asked people to donate to get the Jan 6 protesters out of jail?

Woman’s March, well I said Vijay jayers . Yep

I asked how the protesters outside the Capitol were supposed to "stop the steal" from Congress inside the Capitol and your answer is, "Woman’s March, well I said Vijay jayers??"

Are you on fentanyl while you're posting?

I asked how the protesters outside the Capitol were supposed to "stop the steal" from Congress inside the Capitol and your answer is, "Woman’s March, well I said Vijay jayers??"

That's one explanation for his drivel

that the demofks are the kkk. Not a lie.

Yeah it's disgusting to see the KKK sucking up to the Squad huh. The KKK sure loves them some AOC don't they? And how about their love for that Somalian Princess?

Who says those Neo-GOP fucks have no sense of humor?

Can you imagine the leftard outrage if Trump asked people to donate to get the Jan 6 protesters out of jail?
Trumpy_the_conman would only do that if he could scheme a way to divert the donated funds to his own account.

How does any protest solve the problem of the people? Especially when elites ignore them

Last edited:
No, because there really weren't any.

Wow, you guys have a weird fantasy life. The busted down the doors to get in, broke windows, etc.

You mean after he got them all riled up?

Nope, there were many that didn't attend the speech and went straight to the capitol.

How does any protest solve the problem of the people? Especially when elites ignore them

Not what I asked you. Why are you so afraid to answer?

How were the protesters outside the Capitol supposed to "stop the steal" from Congress inside the Capitol?

Not what I asked you. Why are you so afraid to answer?

How were the protesters outside the Capitol supposed to "stop the steal" from Congress inside the Capitol?
I gave you the answer, the same way all protests work. Can't you comprehend? ahhhhh, I see, that answer is no.

NO, she didn't.

NO, I didn't.
You're confusing rioters and protesters.

The people who listened to Trump's speech at the Ellipse, then went home were protesters.
The people who attacked the capitol were rioters.

The people that walked the street carrying signs, during the daytime, protesting the Floyed murder were protesters.
The people who burned buildings and looted them are rioters.

Sure, the gathering at the Ellipse was a peaceful protest.
The people that attacked the capitol, were not.

They are the original GQP, that couldn't stand a black man being president, Trump included.

NO, she didn't.

July 14 2022
“I have no idea what happened to the people inside, who were very clearly sympathetic to what was going on, and they opened wide doors for it,” the AOC said. “And am I supposed to sit here and pretend that nothing like that happened?”

The reporter tweeted that AOC “She tells me she’s never felt safe in the Capitol, citing reports of police and members of Congress working with the rebels on Jan. 6.”

NOT literal "DOORS' you fucking moron.
Clean up the spittle you’re spewing all over you fucking lying retarded goof. Doors mean doors you illiterate triggered moron. You defended rioters and now want to run away from it. Pathetically playing the race care. Your surrender is noted. Continue your tantrum....

LOL

You have a problem with what I posted??

Just how demented are ya?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Nope. Just wondering why you thought it was worth posting. Everyone in the country (except the Simp Winco )has seen it several times, Simp. :cuckoo: :itsok:

Forum List

Back