Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

I had no idea why they were arrested because they were peaceful protesters
it doesn't work that way. If you have no idea why they were arrested, you have no idea if they were peaceful. Peaceful people don't get arrested, they abide by the law.

it doesn't work that way. If you have no idea why they were arrested, you have no idea if they were peaceful. Peaceful people don't get arrested, they abide by the law.
Peaceful protesters don’t get arrested?

Bullshit

Quote him saying she committed a crime.

Are you saying non violent protesters never get arrested? Her tweet said If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota"
The "ground in Minnesota".....

1658945102561.png

1658945131198.png

Peaceful protesters don’t get arrested?

Bullshit
then they aren't peaceful. Peaceful people never break laws to get arrested. I watch them walk the streets in Chicago almost weekly and don't get arrested. You're confused as always.

then they aren't peaceful. Peaceful people never break laws to get arrested. I watch them walk the streets in Chicago almost weekly and don't get arrested. You're confused as always.
“Peaceful people never break laws to get arrested”

Are you twelve? That is an insane statement for an adult to make

“Peaceful people never break laws to get arrested”

Are you twelve? That is an insane statement for an adult to make
so peaceful protesters break the law?

I get it, you have no idea what civil unrest even is.

Forum List

Back