Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

Well, Trump got caught lying again.

Former President Trump never gave an order to deploy 10,000 troops deployed to protect the Capitol on Jan. 6, former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller testified in a video released by the Jan. 6 select committee on Tuesday.

Why it matters: Trump previously said he requested up to 20,000 National Guard troops ahead of Jan. 6 because he had a feeling "the crowd was going to be very large." Miller's testimony contradicts that claim.

What he's saying: "I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature," Miller says in the video.

• "There was no direct, there was no order from the president."
  • "We obviously had plans for activating more folks, but that was not anything more than contingency planning," Miller adds. "There was no official message traffic or anything of that nature."

(1.)"They’ve been named endlessly"
Buuuuuuuuut, still can't name one democrat that supported the summer 2020 riots.
Like anything they did compares to trying to overthrow the country.

(2.)Just like Trump, with his toddler insults.
"Looks like a thumb"?

WTF is that?
1. Oh, I could name them, but why bother? You’d come up with some bullshit to deny their support or inciting of the mob….And there wasn’t an “attempted overthrow”…There was a riot by a virtual handful of idiots that may or may not been goaded on by FBI, and or AntiFa provocateurs….

2. Although Trump can be off color like this, it wasn’t him who said this dummy….See, your approach here is tired and wore out, with Alinsky tactics of hammering your opponent while ignoring your own sides poor behavior…

So, all you’re really doing here is showing the rest of us how scared you really are that your political clock is about to be cleaned in November, as well as in ‘24.

I gave you the answer, the same way all protests work. Can't you comprehend? ahhhhh, I see, that answer is no.

Your inability to answer, answers for you.

Sedition Day wasn't like othe protests. Other protests, people say what they want heard hoping the right people will hear it and eventually effect change.

Whereas Sedition Day was Trumo's last grasp at the election. Congress was in the process of handing the election to Biden. Trump sent his minions to prevent that. Standing outside the Capitol and screaming, "stop the steal," wouldn't have been heard by Congress and wouldn't have stopped anything.

Your fear of answering my question reveals even you know the only way they could have "stopped the steal" was to go inside the Capitol.

Your inability to answer, answers for you.

Sedition Day wasn't like othe protests. Other protests, people say what they want heard hoping the right people will hear it and eventually effect change.

Whereas Sedition Day was Trumo's last grasp at the election. Congress was in the process of handing the election to Biden. Trump sent his minions to prevent that. Standing outside the Capitol and screaming, "stop the steal," wouldn't have been heard by Congress and wouldn't have stopped anything.

Your fear of answering my question reveals even you know the only way they could have "stopped the steal" was to go inside the Capitol.
You not understanding my answer is so demofk. No answer is ever good enough for losers like you

You not understanding my answer is so demofk. No answer is ever good enough for losers like you

Of course I understand it. That's how I knew it wasn't an answer to my question; as I so eloquently elaborated in my last post.

Of course I understand it. That's how I knew it wasn't an answer to my question; as I so eloquently elaborated in my last post.
It was my answer. You don’t have to like it. There’s no rule for you.

It was my answer. You don’t have to like it. There’s no rule for you.

LOL

Who said it wasn't your answer? Of course that was your answer.

Who said I don't like it? I liked it very much as it revealed you were too scared to answer the question I actually asked.

LOL

Who said it wasn't your answer? Of course that was your answer.

Who said I don't like it? I liked it very much as it revealed you were too scared to answer the question I actually asked.
Can’t comprehend your own writing, eh Pee Wee?

Here is a look at behind the scenes in the White House before the Jan. 6 riot....as Trump tells Milley and the rest to make sure there are enough National Guard and military to keep the capitol safe.....

Former acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller told the House panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol that then-President Trump gave no orders to prepare troops before that day.

In testimony shared by the committee Tuesday evening, Miller was asked about an assertion made by former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that as many as 10,000 National Guard troops were told to be “on the ready” that day.

Miller said he was “never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature.”

“Obviously, we had plans for activating more folks, but that was not anything more than contingency planning,” he added. “There was no official message traffic or anything of that nature.”

At the hearing last week the committee shared testimony from Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who recalled how he felt about Trump not issuing orders to deploy the National Guard.

“You’re the commander in chief. You’ve got an assault going on on the Capitol of the United States of America,” Milley said. “And there’s nothing? No call? Nothing? Zero?”

LOL. Both, Gen Milley and Def Sec Miller have denied that Rump called for troops, but they are lying and this long-haired dude is the one who knows the truth, right, retards? :auiqs.jpg:

You are a shining example of the demented LEFT that lacks any self-awareness at all. You said that he didn't say what he said,
He never threatened the drunk's life, you fucking retard.
and then proceed to quote exactly what he said. Your opinionated spin of what you think....er, FEEL what he meant is irrelevant.
That's just what voices in your head are telling you.

His words lead to an attempted ASSASSINATION, but in your fevered mind it's just politics.
Zombie on you contaminated loser.
:rolleyes:
No, it didn't, you moron.
The guy never mentioned Schumer or anything Schumer said, in his statement to police.

But Trump saying "You have to fight for your country, fight like hell or you wont have a country anymore'.
Led to a lovefest at the capitol building on January 6th.

Clean up the spittle you’re spewing all over you fucking lying retarded goof. Doors mean doors
WOW.

When fortune knocks at your door?
Good clothes open doors?
Opening doors to people's imagination?
Gratitude is an open door to abundance?
Personality can open doors, but character can keep them open?
you illiterate triggered moron.
You just opened the door to your dead brain.

You defended rioters and now want to run away from it.
Trumptards are the only people defending rioters, liar.
Pathetically playing the race care. Your surrender is noted.
Sure, moron and Trump is in the white house.
Continue your tantrum....

1. Oh, I could name them, but why bother?
No, you can't LIAR.
You’d come up with some bullshit to deny their support or inciting of the mob….And there wasn’t an “attempted overthrow”…There was a riot by a virtual handful of idiots that may or may not been goaded on by FBI, and or AntiFa provocateurs….
Sure, delusional, moron.
So, if that's the case, why don't RWNJ's want an investigation?
Why are RWNJ's defending them?
2. Although Trump can be off color like this, it wasn’t him who said this dummy….See, your approach here is tired and wore out, with Alinsky tactics of hammering your opponent while ignoring your own sides poor behavior…

So, all you’re really doing here is showing the rest of us how scared you really are that your political clock is about to be cleaned in November, as well as in ‘24.
Yeah, good luck with that.
Most of those RWNJ morons will be in jail or prison.

Read the article Frank.
The article says DC requested some for traffic members and were given 340…and NO other request were made by DC or the Capitol

This article really undermines the “committee” narrative…it proves what trump has said, they had guard available and in fact provided them when requested

Forum List

Back