Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

Nobody has refuted her testimony under oath.
SS, Ornate and Elder, come in under oath and tell your story.
Either confirm or refute what CH said you told her.
why would they? they'd get ripped apart. Naw, no need, hearsay is inadmissible and refuting it isn't necessary in that kangaroo place.

The J6 rally? Is that the one that got out of hand?

Therein lies the problem.
trump LED this 'out of hand' riot, even proclaiming
We are going to march to the Capitol, and I'll be there with you.
See? You know which one because there was only one.

So, you're sticking with the 'the capitol police let them in, now with orders from Pelosi'
even though there are multiple videos of trump supporters breaking barriers, attacking police, and breaking into the Capitol.

Are you really that stupid.
The Capitol Police held the doors open for the Antifa and embedded FBI perpetrators. But you're AMAZED how quickly the National Guard chased the horses the day after they fled the barn

The Capitol Police held the doors open for the Antifa and embedded FBI perpetrators.
Another Fable
Another RWI talking point.
There was NO Antifa.
You really think Antifa Pussies could persuade a trump KKKult member.

The FBI, you think the FBI wanted this and instigated the attack.

You are totally brainwashed and basically a certifiable idiot.

Do you deny the capitol police held the doors open?
in doing a YouTube search, I found ONE video of Police letting them pass after they broke through. I don't see the video of CP just opening the doors for "We the People."

0:22. Police officer saying "I disagree with it."

Do you deny that 95% broke through by attacking the Police?
Of course you won't.

This loser filled his video with hearsay talking points, and you usually hate hearsay.
Sounds l8ike the J6 Committee nothing but hearsay Like the REO Speedwagon song Heard it from a friend who Heard it from a friend who Heard it from another

Forum List

Back