Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

So, they were taken off the street and arrested, some went to jail..............18,000 of them.
SOooooooo, WTF does THAT have to do with the January 6th attack on the US capitol building?

More Trumptard "WHATABOUTISM".
No one defended and praised the looters and arsonist.

So, why are teabaggers defending the attack on the US capitol?

You are not serious are you? I mean my god most of the are defending Putin on this board.
MAGA

what crime was Trump convicted of?
My bad, I was thinking of recent trump activity, like 2016 to now.
trump defrauded multiple students at trump university, then settled for $25 Million.
That ^^^^^ is what criminals do.
They defraud innocent people.

My bad, I was thinking of recent trump activity, like 2016 to now.
trump defrauded multiple students at trump university, then settled for $25 Million.
That ^^^^^ is what criminals do.
They defraud innocent people.

All you have are baseless accusations and no facts to back them up. Just like the Jan 6 shitt show... :auiqs.jpg: :spinner:

let's get old Nancy under oath and get the answer!!! It seems it is you afraid of her answer. Also unclear what you owe to Nancy to suck her ass so hard.
Sure, fuck Pelosi. Can't stand her.

But I will continue to point out your LIES.

Show us the official report of trump requesting the NG, not just hearsay.
The official report, if you got it great, just show us because I haven't had any of you RWI's actually provide the proof.
All you have is 'trump supposedly asked someone.'

Also, show us the official report of 'Nancy refusing the NG'
Also a huge RWI talking point.
It's all Hearsay.
The official report, if you got it great, just show us because I haven't had any of you RWI's actually provide the proof.

Here is a look at behind the scenes in the White House before the Jan. 6 riot....as Trump tells Milley and the rest to make sure there are enough National Guard and military to keep the capitol safe.....
Nice try.

Trump sat on his fat ass for over three hours watching his tard herd do his bidding on TV. He never called out the National Guard.

All you have are baseless accusations and no facts to back them up.
So the trump university fraud was based on baselesss accusations and no facts to back them up?

Is that what you are saying,

or

will you just admit that trump defrauded 100's of students, and that's ^^^^ a crime.

Most of the BLM demonstrations were peaceful.

And they really mostly had tapered off by August.

View attachment 674393

You do realize there is a difference between a peaceful protest where a few assholes decided to engage in looting, and an attempted coup instigated by a president who couldn't admit he lost the election.
TRUMP'S rallies were mostly peaceful. Only one got out of hand.

Nice try.

Trump sat on his fat ass for over three hours watching his tard herd do his bidding on TV. He never called out the National Guard.
He's 2aguy unsuccessfully trying to say the trump ordered the NG days earlier, but he can't provide any evidence of that claim, it is all hearsay.

Sure, fuck Pelosi. Can't stand her.

But I will continue to point out your LIES.

Show us the official report of trump requesting the NG, not just hearsay.
All you have is 'trump supposedly asked someone.'

Also, show us the official report of 'Nancy refusing the NG'
Also a huge RWI talking point.
It's all Hearsay.
yet another stating now hearsay isn't evidence? Hutchinson's testimony hearsay is still accurate right?

Is there proof that it is a lie?
is there actual proof he did? why is it you fkers want negative evidence and never show the claimed evidence? How about the fact you don't have anything as my evidence.

Forum List

Back