Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

Just stop ^^^^^
Post me a video of corrupt capitol police letting protesters in and I'll show you many more videos of protesters attacking police, breaking through barriers, and breaking into the capitol.

Do you actual have a video of capitol police letting protesters into the Capitol?
Not the grounds, but into the Capitol.

The video you are apoplexing about is in this thread

so the million men march was to be in the capital building to have their voices heard? interesting. Even the vijay jayers huh?

LOL

You retard, unlike on Sedition Day, the million man March wasn't in D.C. to make Congress take immediate action on their reasons for being there.

So how could Trump's thugs be heard by Congress without entering the building?

Gee… if they were let in I wonder why they beat the shit out of 140 cops and smashed in so many windows and doors
They were let in and then the Pelosi plants started the ruckus. At that point no further were invited in, the doors were closed, the people outside became agitated and two dozen broke into the place and one unarmed woman was murdered.

"To peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard"- President Donald J Trump.

Sure, sure one time.

Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Then after another hour of inflammatory rhetoric and lies .....

Donald Trump: (01:11:44)
Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, “I want to thank you very much,” and they go off to some other life, but I said, “Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Donald Trump: (01:12:21)
Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

Sure, sure one time.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, “I want to thank you very much,” and they go off to some other life, but I said, “Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Nothing that you bolded is of condemning impact. Fight like hell is a very common expression . Pearl clutching

LOL

You retard, unlike on Sedition Day, the million man March wasn't in D.C. to make Congress take immediate action on their reasons for being there.

So how could Trump's thugs be heard by Congress without entering the building?
Someone, Madonna I believe, wanted to blow up the White House! Anything happen to her for threatening the president? Nope. So, shut the fk up kkk man

So they should have given up their lives to stop that MAGArat crowd?
It would seem obvious that if your job is to provide security, you should not be opening the doors and waving trespassers in. Otherwise, what's the point of having them there?

I mean, did any of them barricade the doors then call for backup? No. Did any of them make any discouraging moves at all?

Someone, Madonna I believe, wanted to blow up the White House! Anything happen to her for threatening the president? Nope. So, shut the fk up kkk man

I asked, So how could Trump's thugs be heard by Congress without entering the building?

... and I note you avoided answering.

Sure, sure one time.

Still waiting for the quote to storm the capital. You got that?

Bawahhhhahahahaha. Never said he was a convicted criminal did I?

I mean the Rabid right, and now Donnie and his fascist Neo-GOP base, have called Hillary a criminal for decades, yet not a single conviction can they point to.
How is someone who has never been arrested a criminal? Explain how your logic works. I mean you literally lied

I responded with how does everyone else?

LOL

No, that was not your response. Your response was some non-sequitur about Madonna.

So how was Trump's mob supposed to "stop the steal" from outside the Capitol building while Congress was inside the Capitol building, certifying the election for Biden?

Still waiting for the quote to storm the capital. You got that?
Not at all necessary for him to defend the Capitol when he first learned the building was breached. The only reason he didn't lift a finger to defended the Capitol and the Legislators is because he was on the side of the rioters not the US Constitution that he pledged an oath to defend.

LOL

No, that was not your response. Your response was some non-sequitur about Madonna.

So how was Trump's mob supposed to "stop the steal" from outside the Capitol building while Congress was inside the Capitol building, certifying the election for Biden?
Woman’s March, well I said Vijay jayers . Yep

Another Fable
Another RWI talking point.
There was NO Antifa.
You really think Antifa Pussies could persuade a trump KKKult member.

The FBI, you think the FBI wanted this and instigated the attack.

You are totally brainwashed and basically a certifiable idiot.
Ashli Babbitt was Antifa?

How is someone who has never been arrested a criminal? Explain how your logic works. I mean you literally lied

So you think the Dirty Don shouldn't have been calling Hillary a Criminal and leading the chant to 'Lock Her Up' at every rally in 2016, because she had never been arrested?

How odd.

Forum List

Back