Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

Not at all necessary for him to defend the Capitol when he first learned the building was breached. The only reason he didn't lift a finger to defended the Capitol and the Legislators is because he was on the side of the rioters not the US Constitution that he pledged an oath to defend.
So you agree he never said anything about storming the capitol?

So you think the Dirty Don shouldn't have been calling Hillary a Criminal and leading the chant to 'Lock Her Up' at every rally in 2016, because she had never been arrested?

How odd.
Well the fbi said she committed a crime!

in doing a YouTube search, I found ONE video of Police letting them pass after they broke through. I don't see the video of CP just opening the doors for "We the People."

0:22. Police officer saying "I disagree with it."

Do you deny that 95% broke through by attacking the Police?
Of course you won't.

There is a really funny video of a cop opening the doors for one group. I wish I could find it. He warns them they don't want to go in there but he lets them in. A moment later the insurrectionists come stumbling out, choking and wheezing from tear gas.

The cop looks in the camera, "Told ya!"

Why did Nancy refuse the help?
That's a fable invented by pedophile enabler Gym Jordan.

Pelosi was never asked about the National Guard, idiot.

But here's a fact you can choke on: Trump sat on his fat ass and watched the insurrectionists he sent to the Capitol tear the place apart and beat up cops, for over three hours. And despite pleas from everyone around him, and calls from Congressmen, and his friends in the media, he didn't do a fucking thing for over three hours except sit there and jerk off.

The Secretary of Defense finally had to take it upon himself to deploy the National Guard.

You fucking, fucking, fucking idiot.

Nothing that you bolded is of condemning impact. Fight like hell is a very common expression . Pearl clutching

The effects of his lies and incitement is recorded for all to see. When he saw what his crowd was doing, why didn't he call them off?

When did POS trump say this.
Post the video with a time stamp.
He said it at:

Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

He said it at:

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
Those words alone are not inciting an insurrection.

Sooooo...I provided a link to the full IG report. Anyone read it, or are the tards still parroting what their propagandists tell them to say?

These idiots didn't watch the hearings. And they don't read anything longer than a tweet.

No wonder they are so easily hoaxed into bleeving the dumbest shit.

Nope, just a RW talking point. You have been duped.

When did POS trump say this.
Post the video with a time stamp.

Not Proven at all.

He said it at:

He said, word for word...... "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

That is a statement about what trump KNEW his supporters would do. WRONG
Obviously they did something different.
The events of J6 were NOT Peaceful and certainly NOT Patriotic.

He did not TELL them to march Peacefully or Patriotically at that moment, he said.....

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

He Lied, that is NOT what happened.

Those exact words were not a command.
Those words are what trump "KNEW" they would do, BUT, they didn't.
This is a LIE.

What trump thought he KNEW, didn't happen.

Pressuring the Vice President to subvert the constitutional process that he had no legal authority to halt on any grounds, was an attempted insurrection. Sending the MAGAMOB to intimidate Congress. That's a Fascist act and should never be tolerated by the voters. Every Neo-GOP member running for Congress supported by that fascist pig, needs to be voted down and out.

He said, word for word...... "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

That is a statement about what trump KNEW his supporters would do. WRONG
Obviously they did something different.
The events of J6 were NOT Peaceful and certainly NOT Patriotic.

He did not TELL them to march Peacefully or Patriotically at that moment, he said.....

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

He Lied, that is NOT what happened.
Don't kill the messenger. The word escaped his lips at 18 minutes into a hour and 10 minute speech. Did the crowd pay attention and chant '"March Peacefully" over and over like they did with "Fight for Trump"? After pumping them full of his standard bullshit lies many in his crowd were jazzed for violence if Pence didn't do the right thing......He is culpable and should face charges of homicide for the deaths that occurred on the Capitol grounds in his name.

Forum List

Back