Pentagon memo shows the lies of the Jan. 6 committee and the Soviet Show trial it is...MIlley said security was taken care of.

Just stop ^^^^^
Post me a video of corrupt capitol police letting protesters in and I'll show you many more videos of protesters attacking police, breaking through barriers, and breaking into the capitol.

Do you actual have a video of capitol police letting protesters into the Capitol?
Not the grounds, but into the Capitol.

so you know they were let in?

but trump said.....LOLLLOOOOLLLOOLLOLLLL

Show a transcript of the call.
see, inconsistent asshole you are, demand transcript vs hearsay. If Trump says he said it, it isn't hearsay, it's he said, now hearsay is heard from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who, heard from another you've been messing around.

For the few who did, I deny they held the doors open to welcome them in but did so in fear for their own safety because they were so grossly out numbered by a violent mob of deranged freaks.
So they abdicated their responsibilities and should have been abruptly fired? If their job is to provide security, that's what they're supposed to do.

Gee… if they were let in I wonder why they beat the shit out of 140 cops and smashed in so many windows and doors
no records to support the numbers. Let's start there. second, video has them opening the doors.

The “Pentegon memo” was written by a recently installed Trump toadie named Kash Patel.

It mentions Trump asking Sec Def Miller for 10,000 NG troops to defend HIS people.

Miller took it no further.if you have a problem take it up with Miller

For the few who did, I deny they held the doors open to welcome them in but did so in fear for their own safety because they were so grossly out numbered by a violent mob of deranged freaks.
so they were understaffed for the job at hand. gotcha.

The “Pentegon memo” was written by a recently installed Trump toadie named Kash Patel.

It mentions Trump asking Sec Def Miller for 10,000 NG troops to defend HIS people.

Miller took it no further.if you have a problem take it up with Miller
So Trump did ask for them? well well.

So they abdicated their responsibilities and should have been abruptly fired? If their job is to provide security, that's what they're supposed to do.
So they should have given up their lives to stop that MAGArat crowd?

so they were understaffed for the job at hand. gotcha.
Yes. They were.

There was never supposed to be a rally at the Capitol so yes… they were not prepared.

Trump had planned it days in advance and kept it secret

The J6 rally? Is that the one that got out of hand?

Therein lies the problem.
trump LED this 'out of hand' riot, even proclaiming
We are going to march to the Capitol, and I'll be there with you.
"To peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard"- President Donald J Trump.

Some were disciplined but exact reasons were not given. It could have been for that. I believe one was for taking pictures with the mob.

That new information for you?
not at all. been waiting for demofks to agree. Oh, and that Trump requested the NG and now that's been proven. But again, for demofks, hearsay is more accurate than the actual memo.

How could Congress hear them unless they went into the Capitol building?
so the million men march was to be in the capital building to have their voices heard? interesting. Even the vijay jayers huh?

what crime was Trump convicted of?
Bawahhhhahahahaha. Never said he was a convicted criminal did I?

I mean the Rabid right, and now Donnie and his fascist Neo-GOP base, have called Hillary a criminal for decades, yet not a single conviction can they point to.

not at all. been waiting for demofks to agree. Oh, and that Trump requested the NG and now that's been proven. But again, for demofks, hearsay is more accurate than the actual memo.

And his acting Secretary of Defense purportedly said he was taking care of it, but apparently didn't.

Forum List

Back