People actually think “abortion” is happening at 4 weeks AFTER birth

The ignorance of so many people out there is absolutely astounding. It never stops amazing me the ludicrous nonsense people will actually believe. Our education system has failed across the board.

He's barely able to keep the big grin off of his face, I'm guessing this is a joke. :p

The previous governor of virigina floated a trial balloon that would allow abortionists to withhold medical care from newborns that survived an attempted abortion

An idea that obama flirted with also

The ignorance of so many people out there is absolutely astounding. It never stops amazing me the ludicrous nonsense people will actually believe. Our education system has failed across the board.

Donald Trump believes something like this to be so.

Which comes first? Someone is a moron and so they decide to join the MAGAs or they join and turn into morons?

Chicken or the egg question.

• Winner
Reactions: JLW
To Democrats, Libs, and the Lunatic Left, "abortion" means dumping your newborn in a garbage can........

1722787117283.png

Post birth abortion (after birth)

Abortion 24 months post partum (after birth)

The problem is even if it is a joke , it gets repeated and at some point some will take it seriously. They have to feed the hatred or it will die.

Then why do MANY Democrats continue to make the claim that UP UNTIL THE BABY BREATHES it can be legally terminated as an abortion? That is the point, not that it "rarely happens". Most abortions are non-surgical and happen before the 12th week. Trump has stated he would a limit on abortions at the 15th week. That is what the discussion should focus on, but Democrats want to leave it wide open to maximize the rage factor in women. It's literally the only issue they "own" and it's not even a real issue.

I don't know what makes somebody named Brian Krasenstein an expert on abortion but he is probably aware of the speech made by democrat former Va. governor Northam not long ago. Northam happens to be an M.D. and during a rambling speech supporting abortion at any stage he described how a newborn would be made comfortable while the parents and the doctor decided whether to have it killed. The dirty little secret is that the democrat party won't give an inch in the abortion debate. They are committed to denying even the most basic aid to a newborn who survives an abortion attempt leaving it to die of starvation and neglect on a cold table. Democrats refuse to outlaw the grotesque "late term" or "partial birth" procedure and and apparently they go along with post birth murder as long as the baby is "kept comfortable". .

Speaking of Kamala and Abortion., she believes in abortion to FULL TERM infant, for any reason.

Too bad they did not abort her when she was inside her mom....:)

The utility of abortion is the only thing keeping this country's head above water....Do you really want 600K+ a year "little bundles of burdens" the taxpayer has to be responsible for?

That said it's pretty clear that American women are the biggest mass murderers ever in world history.

They are enough to make Josef Mengele jealous.

damn.jpg

The utility of abortion is the only thing keeping this country's head above water....Do you really want 600K+ a year "little bundles of burdens" the taxpayer has to be responsible for?

That said it's pretty clear that American women are the biggest mass murderers ever in world history.

They are enough to make Josef Mengele jealous.

View attachment 989896
There are approximately 8 million unwanted dogs and cats born in the US each year. The majority are euthanized. You add 600,000 unwanted children to also be killed.

Public policy is to spay and neuter pets to stop the slaughter. Responsible communities have trap, spay and neuter policies for dogs and cats.

Why are we so irresponsible with dimwit people who, like animals, can't control their urges? The answer to abortion is responsible citizenship where we trap, spay and neuter the unfortunates who can't control themselves.

Sounds like that old man has xiden disease.

Post birth abortion (after birth)

Abortion 24 months post partum (after birth)

Explain what your link is talking about for us. I'm interested on your take on what you posted.

ILMAO. You're the one demonstrating that you're the idiot, idiot. One old man says something stupid, and you declare it an issue.

Our education system has failed us alright. Guess which side of center controls most of it?

Forum List

Back